It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Take a look at the more "successful" living things in nature. I'm not talking about trees, although they do impress me with their trade-in of motion and adventure, for eternal life and the ability to sustain themselves on light and water alone...

I'm talking about predators. Sharks, for example have been around since T-Rex was snapping up prey. What has made them so successful? They constantly are traveling, roaming, looking for easy prey.

It would stand to reason other life forms that exist and are constantly traveling, roaming, are doing the same thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr
reply to post by Visiting ESB

my gut feeling is that this is just TPTB floating a little alien attack to see if their is a fear reaction...
i would not be surpised if there was a plan on the back burner to use holographic tech and some black tech
to make us "think" there was a real alien attack so they could pull the martial law card.

looks like they are getting pretty desperate and looking for all avenues to keep in power.

I think 2012 is going to be a really interesting year. definately going to be some wild cards played this year.

Could be, but as you see from the program from national geographic of an alien invasion, this isn't he only one. Discovery did one last year also. Something is in the works and it may involve either a perceived alien invasion, or disclosure of alien life to see how people would react.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

well that tells me there is a fifty fifty chance there aliens who could have the means of traveling here and a fifty fifty chance that there on there way here now and a fifty fifty chance there not even close to having the technology we have so in other words we will wait and see

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Billiam132

Sorry, your video looks like you're near an airport flight-path.

Just oncoming aircraft, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Does Australia air Dr. Who? 'Cause if they do I would really take care on December 25th . . . . . .

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
whoops
edit on 13-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thank god i got that new yellow with black stripes Camaro the other day... its strange you know, theres also a huge pietersbuilt going round my town followed by a GMC pickup and American style Ambulance.... In England... Strange things.......

in other news sounds like the kinda thing the armed forces of any country would waste millions researching.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
reply to post by mainidh

Take a look at the more "successful" living things in nature. I'm not talking about trees, although they do impress me with their trade-in of motion and adventure, for eternal life and the ability to sustain themselves on light and water alone...

I'm talking about predators. Sharks, for example have been around since T-Rex was snapping up prey. What has made them so successful? They constantly are traveling, roaming, looking for easy prey.

It would stand to reason other life forms that exist and are constantly traveling, roaming, are doing the same thing.

The lone wolf, shark predator idea seems to mitigate against co-operation and creation of a society. Without those its unlikely the creatures would invent basic technology, never mind interstellar travel.

What frightens me is a species like us but millennia more advanced. We are our own worst nightmare.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I saw this the other day. I think its a bit odd that most of the 2012 stories from other cultures talk about the return of the "gods" and now in 2012 the government is preparing for an invasion.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientaliendeception

Here's my take on this. The military is a faction of the PTB. Fear this, that, and the other thing and the only thing to fear in reality ? Is them.
edit on 14-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I guess if they don't bomb us upon entering our atmosphere we can let them land and let wolf blitzer conduct an interview on what they want. CNN never lies so we can trust them. Then sarah palin, dick cheney, george bush can start asking them questions.

We have nothing to fear!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well if they come down in plain sight destroying monuments with their 'anti-monument' lasers, or confront U.S. battleships with laser beams (like in the new movie "Battleship" that just came out), I would be very suspicious.

I would imagine that a real alien invasion or attack would be much more sophisticated and probably a very simple task..
edit on 19-4-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
MIB III is coming out...

Theme? Alien Invasion

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well Great then.

I sure in hell hope it doesn't go down like it does in the movies... a.k.a Good-bye NYC, Wahisgting and LA-right off the bat.

No, Lets hope that they start off in China.... or Iran. Give us some time to study them-better our defenses.

besides, we could survive a 2 or 3 billion off the earth....

But, on the other side of the coin. If we were to win. We would know 100% aliens exist. And we would have a mass of their equipment to use or copy.

A small price to pay for the advancement of the Human Race as a whole. I guess....

(PS not to mention the Intel we could gain from any prisoners as we will be able to torture them as they are human.... I think).

So, try to look at the big picture.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Aliens are already here.

They've been here for years already. I'm not sure if they would attack and if they do why now.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
MIB III is coming out...

Theme? Alien Invasion

Good thing it's a fictionalized comedy then.

Good to see you got your avatar back.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

Steaks survived the invasion and were delicious afterwar (I'm sure.)
edit on 29-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
Good thing it's a fictionalized comedy then.

Yes... a fictionalized comedy then....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Stuff man,they are comeing here for our stuff,we have mined the planet bare of some things,and we are a 6 billions strong mineing and processing crew working non-stop stripping the planet,we are like termites whose waste product is refined and mined metals and minerals and the like.They ARE DEFINATELY COMEING FOR ALL OF OUR STUFF.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join