It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by Primus87
reply to post by Soulece

Greetings,

Sorry M8....... for the rude post........ actually I lost my temper........ when he said "Serve The Aliens".......... How coward and treacherous is this person..............

I usually do not post in such manner........... but this time it was too much........... I am especially allergic to this kinds of BS..............

Once again my apologies to moderators and other members........

but "11118" i meant every word i said to you........

And "11118" did you observe the very race you want to serve the aliens, are the ones protecting you,your rights and civil liberties...... and you want this race to become slave.......... ??

Primus.................
edit on 9-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

Freedom and Free Will are free. You don't need some consitution to give you rights - you're born with them, endowed to you by the Universe.

Those who think we must fight for our rights to exercise our own choice are merely falling for the trickery of those who wish for us to fight, to be divided, to be conquered, and to be controlled - living in a state of fear from nobody but ourselves. Do you really think some 'average' Joe in Iraq (or should I say Mohammad) hates us because of what we stand for and they fight because of this? No, they fight out of fear of us because that is what they're fed, just as we chant death to those wearing a turban because of fear fed to us about them. Yet, in truth they just want to survive, to get by, to live, to experience, to be happy - just like you and me want to do the same.

There are no enemies, there is only misdirection, confusion, and an entity that sits in the shadows turning us against each other. Call it the illuminati, call it the royal blood lines, call it Lucifer - they are all the same and their goal is simple. To divide, to control, and to show us the negativity that causes us to grow. It's our fault because we do not think for ourselves, we let the media think for us. Anything that is mainstream has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversion.

If you think we have to fight you're misguided. The world is a macrocosm of the individual.

See through the eyes of Love and you shall see with the deepest wisdom and deepest truth(s).

Bold words you say.......... Why don't you go to African states............ And see if they can exercise rights, freedom...... bestowed on every living being by the Universe..........??

It is very easy to talk........ The freedom,Right you Enjoy.... have been attained through hard work and blood of Soldier,Policemen, Firefighters,etc........ They have very little to go on......and yet they still go in dark places where Lucifer sits......... Why.........?? Because they are good Men and Women..........

You can see through the eyes of Love because you still have eyes........ Full stomach......... ask a Hungry man..... can he see through eyes of Love...........??

There is a saying "Dogs too survive........ but it is Men who lives life......."

Everybody wants to survive......... I do accept we have a couple of meaningless bloodshed....... Yes we are being divided........ Yes we have been fed Lies........ some day we will learn...........until that day we need to fight against the Injustice,Pain and suffering....... and what could be more cowardly.....than to stay away from a fight and teach peace to people who intend to fight for the right cause..........

We will succeed in fighting these evils........

By all means necessary......... Should Alien Invade...........

It is our DIVINE DUTY TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT AND WEAK....... AND TO FIGHT OFF THE INVASION.......... no matter the cost...........

Primus............
edit on 9-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

The hungry man who sees the Love through the distortions of the illusion shall see the illusion lose it's grip on him.

There will be no invasion, no destruction, no take-over these are all primitive humanistic thoughts that are very low in vibration. They are thoughts of the ego/separation which is distortion. All things are One.

You will be fine, I will be fine, all will be well. All is well. And if my eyes are gauged, my tongue is taken, and my stomach is left empty - I still know all is well and I will always be fine.

These are my last responses to your posts as your posts, shall I say, distort my messages by your own personal biases into something that I was not originally trying to convey.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I think about the past presidents and military, their connection has all the answers we would ever need, but again I think when they most likely traded technology for ... whatever, they could not allow us to know and the web became to tangled to ever allow people in on the scheme.

I think it is still ongoing, that the treaties are still in effect so long as we do not find out, we I mean people.

It is older than the egoist ufologists of today want to admit, perhaps how the first rulers came into play over humanity.

If the military is making contingent plans I stand by the possibility that it is by a race of alien beings set out to disclose the truth of the Universe and free the souls of so many ready to take that next leap into the mysteries of our Universe and the technologically evolved role humanity has a right to be part of.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Lot of good stuff here, even my dyed in the wool religion "of choice" wife will agree that there is "something/one" that is out there pulling the levers.

Hard to say what "It" is aliens, NWO, or a subterranean culture.

If we are invaded I say we offer them a dessert of weed, oxy, heroin, meth and coke. That should be enough to stop an invasion and have them hooked on us.

What I believe is they are already here and walk among us, observing and offering technology when appropriate. I still have a hard time believing the SR-71 was all of our own doing.

Trust nothing...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This world's governments can plan all they want to. "Look upward for your redemption draws nigh." The status quo will and must collapse.Do not fear, rejoice.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread too.

what if the reason that we're downsizing our military is because we don't need that many human soldiers anymore..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Heh, well, considering that everything is done by computers now,I suppose that we ASSUME we don't. After all, war is pretty much a machinized thing now.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So my personal view from all this is, Is the US government and the Australian Government using the small population and remoteness of the australian lanscape to enact some kind of social experiment. Be it about aliens or anything.
I really feel uneasy about all this culmination of Government an mega corporation movement in Australia (CGS, GMO, US military bases)

Am I just being paranoid?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Now I'm not saying it's gonna be aliens.....

But it's gonna be aliens bro.

/kidding

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
didnt they collect all the info from roswell..this sounds like a human alien attack earth ppl. The US has 25 yrs ahead of todays tech so I hear and yeah that would include a man made ufo made out of metal with bright lights.
Funny I read this today as last night I dreamt of aliens first time lol. The dream went like I and my hubby were driving home just meters from the house both in 2 cars my car is the same as today mu hubbies it was different and had a trailer on the back( which he is think of selling his ute and getting a car and a trailer in the next few months. anyway he did a uturn and yelled at me to stop said there was something up ahead and seemed scared I could see a light up the road shinning down on being that looked human but glowed like a tourch seemed like underground hunting/work. I told him to drive home as we were only 200mtr away and not look. both got in the house locked the doors and windows as I kept a watch. as the sun was soon to rise they flew up the other road in a ship about the wide of a 2 lane x the size of a 2 story house. the ship was not like one we see on you tube or the internet it was diamond shape with triangle panes of crystal/mirror/glass that coated the ship and had its own light made from the outer material, As I watched it move I grabbed my old phone and took a pic. Next I was watching the news or a tv show were it had other space being as many other ppl in the area also had heard the news. these othere being were smug and admitted they were reptilians being claiming they were the light beings looking like humans but with the slit eyes saying they spent years walking amoung us and bragged and showed a medical room were they had young girls unknown to life or the world around them, but used for carrying the reptilian eggs.No remorse for the young girls they had and the girls it seemed normal sticth her up and she be right soon. wow never have I dreamt of aliens and I do have many a dream come true from my hubbies new car and trailer driving home well not something I am about to do soon, but I can see it happen in a few months. from the light ppl who lloked like humans just the outer shape of one that lit up, then to have ones man mad with not even a (as the irish say smiling eyes) go live on tv as any greedy parasite would do to mock and take credit. I can see how the today show claims to get permission when only the night before it was also on Murdochs pay TV fox ..I taped it havent watched it though.. so it is already a lie well a second lie .oh well thats my pennies worth

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Almalexia
So my personal view from all this is, Is the US government and the Australian Government using the small population and remoteness of the australian lanscape to enact some kind of social experiment. Be it about aliens or anything.
I really feel uneasy about all this culmination of Government an mega corporation movement in Australia (CGS, GMO, US military bases)

Am I just being paranoid?

no we do have a wide landscape and as many "furtune tellers which are not peacefull or loving ppl just a cult invented by you know who and charge big money to dial a friend" all point the finger at OZ look up in the sky the only thing we will see is the army playing mind games on humans pretending to be out space beings when we all know those from outter space do not talk or think like us.. that goes for those who claim to channel other beings cos being from outer space they have not been educated and dont live in our wolrd and do not think like us.these pretend ufos are all man made they always light up where..where ppl will see them and at night when they can be seen. If man was to populate the moon or any other planet they would bring with them the bible and start a bank and plant a tree then get lazy and make others pick the fruit for them. today show who watches it stay at home mums/dads maybe and during the school hoildays a few kids will also be watching with mum... cos when the big guns come out the kids will hold mums hand...

we get paranoid it means you have to come back down to earth and be your self .. think for your self do what you want to do say whats on your mind not what you think others want you to say...its your life you live not someone elses though if you have kids well they look to you not to the tv just you to lend them a hand on their life course after all they chose you and not the goverment

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Interesting, would explain why I have seen week after week repeats of "Independence Day" on the TV (has nothing to do with the the show providers not having any imagination or ability to air anything other than crap).

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

What does everyone think about this?

reply to post by Toolatetotalk

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What about project 'Blue beam'? How about artificial 'alien' invasion

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The guest in the Australian news interview -- Professor Paul Springer from the U.S. Air Command and Staff College -- is not coming out with any new revelations.

He was part of the National Geographic programme "Alien Invasion" which first aired last year.

"Alien Invasion" aired in Australia the night of the aforementioned interview -- Sunday 8th April 2012 -- hence, the reason for the "news" item.

edit on 10-4-2012 by HotblackDesiato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Yes! You got it!

Everything that is happening, that has happened is nothing more then Project Blue Beam!
Those who scoff at this and say no way this is Blue Beam ... this has to be real... well you are exactly what they intend. People like you thinking we really ARE being slaughtered by aliens.
Come on people... its all so simple. Stand outside the box and look in a while.

Blue beam called for a time when (man made HAARP) natural disasters would occur that would bring forth new evidence from the past, such as religious artifacts ... ancient alien artifacts ect. This would help push out the old beliefs while handing you the planned belief on a platter. This is happening as we speak!

Think about this people... TPTB are at a stand still. The fake ass "terrorist" boogie man scare is over. We know that fear does not exist. We KNOW who is really responsible for 9/11. Now, their backs are against the wall and they need a NEW fear tactic... something BIGGER then 9/11. They need an "undefined" enemy - An enemy that we know nothing about, an enemy that THEY 100% control the technology to! This way they could roll out the old mother ship "fear" any time we step out of the herd and no one can prove otherwise (like happened with 9/11)
No to mention this would put a major "kink' in every religion on earth... which is their goal.

Believe it or not, most people do not know a single thing about project blue beam and the average sheeple would laugh in your face if you told them. These are the same people that will sh*t their pants once the fake Aliens attack. What on earth could be more mentally devastating then to sit and watch LIVE during the LONDON Olympics a HUGE (Hologram of course) Mother ship swoop down and Tesla zap 300k people then swoop off into the unknown? They already used all this technology during 9/11 !! That was a test of THIS TECHNOLOGY just so they could tweak it how they need it and see the sheeple response. Oh my my... how the "nations" would band together (One world order) - as we sit, scared to death and huddled in our homes watching every cloud while aiming your trusty AR-15 at the sky!
Its a fool proof plan for them. As for those who do not think they are capable of this... i LAUGH in your face. Yes, my friend, they are VERY capable.
Why do you think the "world governments" have gone so long either denying UFO exist or refusing to acknowledge "UFO's"? Think about it.... look at the increase of "UFO" sightings over the last 15 years? Can you not see the "big" plan here? I can, using nothing more then common sense.

Btw.. everyone on this earth seems to still be under the "Nuke" propagandized fear. Nukes are old school. They cause more problems then they solve. The "new" trend in weaponry and control has been kept very secret. It involves "frequencies" - They have figured a way to use microwave frequencies over long distanced via Gwen cell phone towers and HAARP that can kill an entire city in a split second without so much as spilling one drop of blood. No blown up buildings, no citizens fighting back, just click and fry... simple as that. Its the same thing as the "Active Denial system" except on a grand scale. The guns and ammo the government has allowed everyone to continue to stockpile are going to be totally useless once they are heated to a point you cant pick them up. (Microwave frequencies via towers)
So, there is a little hint as to what is to come. Unfortunately I know it will be so. Its the "when" i cant figure out.
You have been warned. If your laughing now, then enjoy it because once this takes place no one will be laughing anymore.

You must always remember this one simple quote...

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -- J. Edgar Hoover

This quote already refers to - The lie of the Titanic accidentally sinking - The fake moon landings - and September 11th 2001.

Dont be fooled again. Its all an Illusion ..... its all a lie. Only those with "common sense" will survive.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
What have you heard about an anouncement? Last year there was that bogus article out of China. I hope you are not focusing on that. www.ufodigest.com...

No, I know what article you are referring to, it is not that at all. Part of it is a feeling that I get about this coming year, and part of it is from casual conversation with friends. These friends are elected officials though. It seems the general consensus is that there will be some kind of major announcement towards the end of fall.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

This is the final card being played by the military industrial complex and is all part of their plan to weaponize space. Though I am skeptical to them trying this scenario but instead using the financial collapse as their agenda to eliminate the masses and control the rest! Though I believe that anything is possible and we may find we are living in exciting times where our enemies are hidden underground playing us against one another through the factor of fear and insecurity. I hope that people will realize that they are being played by the same families that have caused pretty much every war in the past century! Cause if we don't realize this truth then we are doomed to be destroyed by the manipulation of a few very evil individuals! Goodluck all and God bless you!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jjinsane1

This mircowave technology and giant holograms you speak of, wheres the proof that these have indeed been studied or used? How can everyone just be zapped dead? What would they use? Cell phone towers? There has to be some receptor point right?

I admit I like your theory here, but I'm hesitant to take the whole thing seriously.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjinsane1
reply to post by Imtor

Yes! You got it!

Everything that is happening, that has happened is nothing more then Project Blue Beam!
Those who scoff at this and say no way this is Blue Beam ... this has to be real... well you are exactly what they intend. People like you thinking we really ARE being slaughtered by aliens.
Come on people... its all so simple. Stand outside the box and look in a while.

Blue beam called for a time when (man made HAARP) natural disasters would occur that would bring forth new evidence from the past, such as religious artifacts ... ancient alien artifacts ect. This would help push out the old beliefs while handing you the planned belief on a platter. This is happening as we speak!

Think about this people... TPTB are at a stand still. The fake ass "terrorist" boogie man scare is over. We know that fear does not exist. We KNOW who is really responsible for 9/11. Now, their backs are against the wall and they need a NEW fear tactic... something BIGGER then 9/11. They need an "undefined" enemy - An enemy that we know nothing about, an enemy that THEY 100% control the technology to! This way they could roll out the old mother ship "fear" any time we step out of the herd and no one can prove otherwise (like happened with 9/11)
No to mention this would put a major "kink' in every religion on earth... which is their goal.

Believe it or not, most people do not know a single thing about project blue beam and the average sheeple would laugh in your face if you told them. These are the same people that will sh*t their pants once the fake Aliens attack. What on earth could be more mentally devastating then to sit and watch LIVE during the LONDON Olympics a HUGE (Hologram of course) Mother ship swoop down and Tesla zap 300k people then swoop off into the unknown? They already used all this technology during 9/11 !! That was a test of THIS TECHNOLOGY just so they could tweak it how they need it and see the sheeple response. Oh my my... how the "nations" would band together (One world order) - as we sit, scared to death and huddled in our homes watching every cloud while aiming your trusty AR-15 at the sky!
Its a fool proof plan for them. As for those who do not think they are capable of this... i LAUGH in your face. Yes, my friend, they are VERY capable.
Why do you think the "world governments" have gone so long either denying UFO exist or refusing to acknowledge "UFO's"? Think about it.... look at the increase of "UFO" sightings over the last 15 years? Can you not see the "big" plan here? I can, using nothing more then common sense.

You must always remember this one simple quote...

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -- J. Edgar Hoover

This quote already refers to - The lie of the Titanic accidentally sinking - The fake moon landings - and September 11th 2001.

Dont be fooled again. Its all an Illusion ..... its all a lie. Only those with "common sense" will survive.

There is NO Project BlueBeam. That was hoax perpetrated by Serge Monast, a fundamentalist Christian. I believe he did this in order to get speaking engagements across the country and in the process, money. He capitalized on the fundamentalist Christian belief system that pointed to a perceived growing threat to Christianity and profited from the fear generated by those claims. That was the extent of this so-called "Project."

For a full expose on this scam, read Project Blue Beam EXPOSED

That's it, in a nutshell, and this myth has taken on the appearance of reality over the years. So many have accepted it as truth where it originates from a TV show! There is no truth to it and I posted a thread here asking for proof that it was a genuine project. None was forthcoming, only pdfs of holographic technology and our present ability to project holographs. That constitutes proof of holographic technology, not proof of Blue Beam. Here's that thread:

Project Blue Beam is a HOAX

Here is another article from Richard Dolan about the Blue Beam hoax:

Richard Dolan -- Project Blue Beam Countdown -- Don't Bet On It

edit on 11-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Add link to article

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If aliens invade, our military will have less chance of beating them than the native Americans had of beating the Europeans . The war of the worlds was pretty close. We would most probably be like ants to them. Also there is an assumption that they will come down here and fight us on the ground. All they would have to so is maybe bathe the planet in gamma rays or release the right virus into the atmosphere. No need for a fight at all.
edit on 11-4-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join