It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising
reply to post by mainidh

A lot of that footage came from a national geographic film 10 ways the earth could end or something along those lines. It covers robot take overs, alien invasion, plagues,etc. it's on netflix.

Ahh Thank you for that! I knew it was more than a news item required, I'll have to look for that, looked interesting!

Cheers!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Ya sound like
Project blue bean roll into
Da4k Kn1ght

Remember what the father of rocketry said before he died
the last card they will play is the alien invantion

Nothing d4rk kn1ght said has happened.

Why do people keep bring him up? He's probably (if he was ever serious, since her admitted to writing satire before leaving) dead in a cave with the corpses of his close friends with him , and a load of supplies unused scattered around.

?!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Ya sound like
Da4k Kn1ght

Why do people keep bring him up? He's probably (if he was ever serious, since her admitted to writing satire before leaving) dead in a cave with the corpses of his close friends with him , and a load of supplies unused scattered around.

?!

And what about this one
Wernher von Braun on false flag alien invasion to justify NWO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
All it is the US government looking for an excuse to weaponise space.. If there were any threat of an alien invasion it would of already happened.. I believe in Aliens it is obvious there are other civilisations out there and I believe the large majority are benevolent, I also believe we have been visted and may still be being visited by these benevolent ETs.. Just watch a bit of Ancient Aliens or do you own research.. I am more fearful of the American government and their military industrial complex more than anything else... Oh and the stupidity of a large majority of people..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Why do you assume that they need to come here from far away ?

The only evidence we have that there may be non terrestrial here (if even that, since for all we know life is only proven to exist on Earth) is because of UFOs (today is more commonly accepted that technological advanced crafts amidst other similar phenomena, some explainable some not have been observed for centuries, to me, with irrefutable records) you can even add to that some mixed reports of direct contact but with no real physical evidence It may be necessary a stretch to link UFOs to non-terrestrials, but it is disturbing how readily people jump from UFOs to light years faraway aliens civilizations, that one I would like to understand (I do not refute the possibility but there are many closer origins to explore).

There is a significative distinction between speculation, fantasy (like a large part of the ancient aliens series) or religion and scientific inference and theorization. I chose the science, even if the result is a simple unknown or undefined.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yes and it looks like Australia may be the first frontier Obama is sending troops there already

On Tuesday, the administration announced that the U.S. was establishing a permanent military presence “down under,”

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rwguessjr

History will tell. Remember that guy who announced the plot of War of the Worlds over the radio? The public freaked out.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Ever heard of Project Blue Beam? Monast was killed by digitaline shortly after he revealed it.
The project Blue Beam is the government using holographic projection on the atmosphere's sodium layer to make us believe that invasive aliens want to invade the Earth. Then the gov will make a false ''Jesus Christ'' that will repel the invasion and all the world will kneel to this antichrist. The Shourd of Turin still have Jesus's DNA on it, and the Russian government is able to install memories and languages (See Serge Monast for more info).

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Ever heard of Project Blue Beam? Monast was killed by digitaline shortly after he revealed it.
The project Blue Beam is the government using holographic projection on the atmosphere's sodium layer to make us believe that invasive aliens want to invade the Earth. Then the gov will make a false ''Jesus Christ'' that will repel the invasion and all the world will kneel to this antichrist. The Shourd of Turin still have Jesus's DNA on it, and the Russian government is able to install memories and languages (See Serge Monast for more info).
I was thinking along the lines of:

Project Bluebeam ----> False Alien Invasion ----> One World Government/New World Order.

We heard the guy in the video. Past civilisations have had to band together to defeat a commone enemy. He even applied it to modern standards. Can you imagine it. Projecting the "aliens" then forming a One World Government to take "them" down. I have no idea why they would want to bring Jesus into it, when they can just pretend to repel the forces themselves and still have a New World Order.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I don't know me neither. Maybe they want to use a figure that is already recognized as ''holy'' by Christians, Muslims (Isa), Jews, Hinduism (Krishna), etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I don't know me neither. Maybe they want to use a figure that is already recognized as ''holy'' by Christians, Muslims (Isa), Jews, Hinduism (Krishna), etc.

I guess it could work to fool the general population. Every person who has read the Bible will know that the first Jesus is the fake one. So if they were going to pull the Jesus trick, i wonder how many people are going to fall for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Ya sound like
Da4k Kn1ght

?!

And what about this one
Wernher von Braun on false flag alien invasion to justify NWO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Summarise it a little, I don't see what relevance it is in long form.

we have not had an alien invasion to hide what really is going on, nor have we had what is really going on to warrant a false flag.

What did the writer of fiction say that is in that thread. Had you posted adequate information it might be less of a problem to measure the bother to look, but as I've seen time and time again his prophecies fail at the foot steps of his own timing, I lay the burden on you.

We are talking about dark knight, aren't we?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes and it looks like Australia may be the first frontier Obama is sending troops there already

On Tuesday, the administration announced that the U.S. was establishing a permanent military presence “down under,”

abcnews.go.com...

Zorgon, you are naked.

I can tell you this, if you think 2500 troops in AUs by 2015 is the sign that we will be invaded/visited by aliens, I would say you really don't know what Darwin and the outback is like. May as well send them to gitmo.

Unless, they love deserts and heat and flies... not to mention no alcohol..

this is getting a bit silly isnt it guys? I mean, really...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Of course. Me and you both know the first Jesus they'll show is the false one. But I do think some - well, alot of people will fall into it. I was in fact visiting a thread in which some guy photographed a bunch of tree shadow and thought it was the face of Jesus Looking At New Orleans
Maybe the people don't read that Bible too closely after all... I sure hope they don't fall in the trap.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by rwguessjr

History will tell. Remember that guy who announced the plot of War of the Worlds over the radio? The public freaked out.

Replace the radio with Internet, and replace a one off broadcast with every single person saying so,

we've not really come so far have we... freaking out appears to be the normal thing to do, if people are duped. and boy howdy, duping people is as easy as saying "No comment."

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yes, i too hope that the people won't fall for it, but i have a feeling that they will. The public's current state of conciousness isn't exactly great to say the least, most will just take everything at face value, and i believe that will be the downfall for us as a whole.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I was thinking along the lines of:

Project Bluebeam ----> False Alien Invasion ----> One World Government/New World Order.

Well, that's how the muppet in the video put it too, except for the Bluebeam bit.

He talked about how everyone would come together to fight a common enemy. Reagan said that too.

Present the common enemy and all you have to do then is convince the rest of the world why you should be in charge.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Exactly. Develishly simple. But the simplest tricks are the best. They know this.
I love your current avatar, by the way. I hope ''Illuminati Cheerleader'' is ironic...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just because the government makes plans for an alien invasion does not mean they expect one to happen, its not like they are having alien bashing drills and exercises or anything.

The science of the last 30 -40 years has really changed perceptions of our universe, 40 years ago astronomers stated fairly categorically that there was almost zero possibility of life elsewhere in the universe, and that it was highly unlikely that any other solar system had planets such as ours. How ever ever increasing scientific capability has changed that view, where we now accept there are likely to be billions of planets out there and it is almost improbable that at none of those planets host life.

So what does a government do? The odds of an alien invasion are remote, extremely remote, but however if it did happen, what would our reaction be? How would we fight this invasion? People would be screaming at the governments, asking why they did nothing, why didn't they prepare. Of course its all a moot point, how can you really prepare for technology and advancements you don't understand or can even comprehend. I equate it to the Sentinelese people (An Uncontacted tribe) trying to prepare for battle with the United States, they just would not have a clue what was about to hit them and they could never defend against it, they would be preparing their bows and arrows to defend against Tanks Gunships and fuel air bombs, just not going to work.

I don't see a great conspiracy here at all, I believe in alien visitation, I have seen a UFO myself, but this is just a what if scenario played out in the Pentagon nothing more. Something they have to do considering the change in perspective and views on alien lifeforms.
edit on 8-4-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Surely a real alien invasion would begin with an aerial bombardment from orbit? Thats how I'd do it?

Were going to need some meaty defences up there to repel something like that. Sounds to me like the rally call for the weaponisation of space. Low Earth orbit at least.

Thats if it hasn't been done already and they just want to pull the tarp off the particle beam interceptors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join