It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by mbkennel

If a faction of 'extraterrestrials is so advanced that they can travel between solar systems, then such a group is obviously spiritually mature enough to comprehend that all things deserve equality and love as there is an inherent unity betwixt all portions, no matter how big nor small, of the Universe.

What did the Mayans think about a faction of extracontinentals so advanced that they can travel the deep ocean between continents?

This is an excellent point. I don't get the fantastic leap of logic when people say that, because ET is so technologically advanced, they must also be spiritually advanced. The two can exist separately and on opposite poles of good and bad. We in the U.S., for example, currently vastly outstrip many isolated tribes in, say, South America, but does that mean we are any more advanced spiritually?

Maybe a little bit, not a lot. In actual numbers (say major injuries or deaths), a modern technological civilization is much less violent day-to-day than a stone age tribe, on average. (then again, when we go to war, it is much worse).

Does that correspond to greater 'spiritual awareness' or just longer history, and more effective larger scale history and control?

Perhaps ET civilizations have generally eliminated petty interpersonal violence (the way our civilization has suppressed murder compared to stone age tribes), but when they do go to war, it is star-wars or babylon-5 level cataclysmic---think major interplanetary obliteration. It might be thousands of planets against other thousands of planets.

Coming back to humans, I do believe there was one advance: the ideas originating in the 17th to 18th century Enlightenment really was/is philosophically and morally superior to all that had come before--and since. Humans are at their best as they try to fulfill these ideals.

edit on 8-4-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I recently posted a thread discussing a personal experience I had with a couple of army buddies (one still in).

My Thread

I wonder if this has anything to do with our conversation and how freaked out my friend is.

None of us are what you'd call excitable, but my friend was truly upset by what we discussed.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rendier

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by Visiting ESB

if Aliens have the technology to make it to earth we best hope they come in peace...

we would have no technology to compete with that.

That's pretty much what i'm thinking. If they can get here, without a doubt they'll "roflstomp" over us in no time. The ONLY viable option would be to hide in underground bunkers and hoping for that astronomically small chance they won't have ways to detect it.

Then again, I think one of the most common anti-alien invasion arguement still holds: if they wanted to kill us, they would've done so a long time ago. Hence you can conclude it's highly unlikely they'll be hostile towards us.

However they were present during our earlier wars and if we enter into another war they may just say, "Stop, we're taking over now."

Imagine an alien martial law. If the opportunity to work on other planets and moons comes across, I would be highly interested.

Besides gold or whatever they are interested in, a planet full of life has to have some value rather than trying to annihilate everything.

It would be highly unusual imo if they settled and created their own country, that idea seems too extraordinary. I think they probably can only observe and interact on a minimum, but our wars disrupt their observance or purpose.

I would also think that aliens in the very rare chance would settle here on Earth, they would have to have some deep connection or reason to essentially, "move to Earth."

Unless they were here a long time ago, and are returning. Some people say they have never left. Its tough to speculate on the best what if scenarios because the research on UFO's and alien abductions, and alien encounters is not taken seriously by the science community.

For example, do we take the idea of the Greys seriously? Ancient Aliens seriously? Roswell? UFOs disabling nuclear weapons?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
I recently posted a thread discussing a personal experience I had with a couple of army buddies (one still in).

My Thread

I wonder if this has anything to do with our conversation and how freaked out my friend is.

None of us are what you'd call excitable, but my friend was truly upset by what we discussed.

To me, if there are ETs and they finally agree to set up open communication and interaction then that's a good thing---as long as it's reciprocal. They get an embassy here, we get an embassy there (and they transport us).

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

If a faction of 'extraterrestrials is so advanced that they can travel between solar systems, then such a group is obviously spiritually mature enough to comprehend that all things deserve equality and love as there is an inherent unity betwixt all portions, no matter how big nor small, of the Universe.

What did the Mayans think about a faction of extracontinentals so advanced that they can travel the deep ocean between continents?

This is an excellent point. I don't get the fantastic leap of logic when people say that, because ET is so technologically advanced, they must also be spiritually advanced. The two can exist separately and on opposite poles of good and bad. We in the U.S., for example, currently vastly outstrip many isolated tribes in, say, South America, but does that mean we are any more advanced spiritually?

Maybe a little bit, not a lot. In actual numbers (say major injuries or deaths), a modern technological civilization is much less violent day-to-day than a stone age tribe, on average. (then again, when we go to war, it is much worse).

Does that correspond to greater 'spiritual awareness' or just longer history, and more effective larger scale history and control?

Perhaps ET civilizations have generally eliminated petty interpersonal violence (the way our civilization has suppressed murder compared to stone age tribes), but when they do go to war, it is star-wars or babylon-5 level cataclysmic---think major interplanetary obliteration. It might be thousands of planets against other thousands of planets.

Yes. I find the whole, they're so advanced they must be peaceful/loving/kind/whatever argument weak at best.

Who's to say how their culture advanced? Perhaps their culture is a kind of Darwinian evolution gone mad. Or maybe they evolved along the lines of "lesser" beings - however they define "lesser" - being unfit to live.

Maybe their religion mandates the "saving" of all other beings and that "saving" entails the killing and eating of said beings so they can be reborn in a holier form more in their likeness?

There are just too many variables and offshoots to cultural development. And these examples assume they are a culture we could even remotely understand or even faintly grasp their motivations.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You mean the like the black ops and BOTTOM FEEDERs such a False Disclosure would be?

Anyway, slight of hand comes to mind.

I don't consider anything negative real ET.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is another step towards full globalisation.

Notice at the end of the video that the guest mentions that some of the greatest civilizations have been formed because they have had to fight a common enemy.

Look, this is what's happening:

1. The reptilian aliens who already control this world are desperately losing control and need to do something to jolt humanity into suppression.
2. I believe that the reptilians are planning a huge event like an alien invasion (or world war three, caused by a huge economic collapse) so that evryone on Earth will say "let's have a one world government, one world army and one world currency so that this never happens again).

Something I've just thought about which could also be a possibility: Planet X is coming towards Earth with E.T.'s who want to help us. Perhaps the plan of our reptilian oppressors is to tell us all that Planet X is bad, and prepare us to fight with the very aliens who have come to help us?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

My Thread

Very interesting, and maybe it has a lot to do with it...what if our govt. knows they've pi**ed off the aliens, as your friend speculated, and know that trouble is just around the corner? Thanks for that link...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Nothing d4rk kn1ght said has happened.

Why do people keep bring him up? He's probably (if he was ever serious, since her admitted to writing satire before leaving) dead in a cave with the corpses of his close friends with him , and a load of supplies unused scattered around.

?!

Don't know why but i found that last part extremely funny, i can completely picture the scene, all the unused supplies scattered around

I would not bug out i'll stay and fight and maybe die rather than go leave on a cave somewhere to die miserably once the food runs out, meh, people who think they would be able to live out there in the wild with a few months of stored canned food don't know anything about the real world out there.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well Im a Aussie and I also believe this is the start of their fake alien invasion plans to unite the world into a NWO

As you know Australia is a island so we have no where to run if this was to happen. To be honest i could see them using Australia as their first port of call..We are not a big country by any means..What we going to do to escape??? swim?? Not with our great white sharks etc etc...
Also theres been alot of so called ufo sighting here of late...One guy in Victoria filmed a grey in his garden
you can clearly see its face..look up polished knob on utube.

I think they have the tech to actullay make aliens in their labs!

Guess time will tell.....

link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I have no idea what the point of your post was....can you chunk your big paragraph into smaller sections next time...all I remember is there was something about Virginia and firefighters....

link   

edit on 9-4-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: double-post

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Alright, I will behave!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by rwguessjr

History will tell. Remember that guy who announced the plot of War of the Worlds over the radio? The public freaked out.

Actually, that is one of the most regurgitated lie ever told. The people by and large did what they thought they ought to do given the circumstances. Many formed militias with the hope of linking up with the Federal Armies, and many prepared fortifications. Actual looting and lawless behavior, was very small considering the circumstances.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Ya I can't help but think about that Reagan speech, where he talks about an alien threat, and how our global fueds would seem so petty (not word for word but along those lines). One could say, when you put all the official interviews, speeches, msm reports, and space discoveries, from they past 30 years all together, it sounds a lot like disclosure (I still haven't counted project blue beam out, lol).

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If the government or PTB ever suggests that we are in, or need to be, in conflict with an alien species, we will immediately know that they are lying.

If an alien species attacks us, we will probablly never even know it. If we do know that we are under attack, it will only be because there is nothing we can do about it.

Given the resources and desire (of which I have neither), I could take over the Earth... spread a couple of viruses and detonate a few well placed EMPs...sit back and watch the humans destroy themselves. The few left would be easy to mop up.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This reminds me of a movie, "Watchmen", where the villain had a scheme to frame Dr. Manhattan so that the world would unite against him.

We're just going to be framing the aliens with a fake invasion so that the world can unite under one government and everyone can be turned into happy slaves. Yay.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I had replied to someone that said they were from Charleston, West Virginia.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkshots

The best protection against these beings is a simple Dog inside and outside of youre home. Please allow the dog to run freely. These beings can appear and disappear..pay attention to youre Dog..if the Dog just starts barking over nothing you can see..this indicates that something is there! If the Dog starts barking and acting like he is going after something..let him run and chase whatever. These Beings are already here on Earth..the ships are on the way..Intelligence was sent in first..These beings also have the ability to jump in and out of other humans..you may see this as Lights, Shadows, Orbs jumping from one human to another..You will be able to see this by paying attention to other humans eyes..they may turn black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other will stay the same. They cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time unless the human is chemical free such as cigarette smoke. You cannot destroy or contain these beings..all we can do is stop the ships from coming to Earth.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Greetings,

You do know about the Military industrial complex......... right.............?? It seems Carol is working for group of individuals who want Privatization of Space......... She did say in her disclosure......... "converting Military industrial complex into Space industrial complex"......... Werner Von Braun himself is a VP of some military firm........ And who is to MI complex could be all aliens or Illuminati...........

They are deliberately trying to stop Humans from preparing defenses...... so that when threat actually knocks at our door... when gov will be in frenzy they can force privatization of space........ Meaning more money and power for them..........

They will eventually build space based weapon and turn it against population..........

Primus.........

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join