It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

What I intend is for Human race......... and what they intend to do is for themselves and money.........

There is no difference. Both goals are completely self-centered and for benefit of one specific group. The only difference is one group is larger than the other. They both still lack any respect or consideration for other groups.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
reply to post by Phenomium

Oh, but they are, and they always have been, and it will always be this way as long as we have choice. The choice of evil for profit and control, as the engine behind the intelligence to accomplish it, will forever be the way things are done here. Because it is human nature at it's core to be evil. Despite some overcoming it with the help of GOD,morality and ethics or not wanting to be involved out of fear of loss (of life, children etc)... without these human morals and code of ethics all humans would be either evil or dead. The desire for a better way, is nothing but HOPE, it is not our reality, nor has it ever been. Mankind, if able to learn from the futility of war is certainly showing no signs of wanting to. We also could never have leaders because there will always be one guy that wants that leadership and the fame and respect that comes with the title, there will always be jealousy and this man will go to war with the leader to usurp his position for said fame and fortune and the women that flow like a river towards those men of respect and power. What man alive would turn that down just for the women alone?

edit on 8-4-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

On that note, we will have to agree to disagree. You seem very jaded about human nature, perhaps that is your experience and what has shaped your views.

I have experienced both good and bad. I feel the bad is there to appreciate and realize what good is. How would you have something to compare against if everyone was so evil as they are in your view? You wouldn't know what darkness is without the existence of light. This is the nature of duality and will always be present in humans, yet we lean to the light, not to the darkness as you suggest, and this isn't because of hope or moral righteousness, it is because most people imagine a better existence and know it is possible. The problem, is we don't know how to get there because we still have a lot to learn.

I enjoy your posts, but I don't want to debate the position of the human species. I have a different perspective than yours, and while I appreciate yours, I do not agree with it. There will come a time when we will have to work together as a species to achieve either our continued survival, or to overcome catastrophic consequences for our decisions, and either way, I hope we make it out of it better than how we went into it.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Maybe the Kepler telescope or SETI did find something so we are getting protocol in store. Alien technology could be made up of a completely different set of chemistry and biology. So maybe we are looking at an invasion from a human type species that could live on our planet. Interesting.

It could also be a false flag and/or related to the Grey Aliens.

Maybe that is the chance you take....get the attention of aliens...have them travel all the way here...kill them and take their technology...and become more powerful. Or side with them.

SETI was sending YOOHOO HERE WE ARE messages to the entire universe. But there was no risk as no aliens exist and it was shut down because it was a waste of time and money. Hey, wait a minute, didn't I read somewhere that the US Navy took over, fired it back up and were operating it again? How strange. Could it be that one day the SETI guys received an incoming signal that was beyond human comprehension, and its getting closer?

The MIC, having made the world safe from"commies"and "terrorists" could now be pulling off the biggest most expensive swindle in history, or on the other hand maybe they've screwed up, big time, and don't quite know how to break the news. Never mind, total annihilation could be light years away yet, so why worry.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyinghaggis

Maybe the Kepler telescope or SETI did find something so we are getting protocol in store. Alien technology could be made up of a completely different set of chemistry and biology. So maybe we are looking at an invasion from a human type species that could live on our planet. Interesting.

Maybe that is the chance you take....get the attention of aliens...have them travel all the way here...kill them and take their technology...and become more powerful. Or side with them.

SETI was sending YOOHOO HERE WE ARE messages to the entire universe. But there was no risk as no aliens exist and it was shut down because it was a waste of time and money. Hey, wait a minute, didn't I read somewhere that the US Navy took over, fired it back up and were operating it again? How strange. Could it be that one day the SETI guys received an incoming signal that was beyond human comprehension, and its getting closer?

The MIC, having made the world safe from"commies"and "terrorists" could now be pulling off the biggest most expensive swindle in history, or on the other hand maybe they've screwed up, big time, and don't quite know how to break the news. Never mind, total annihilation could be light years away yet, so why worry.

Still haven't seen any sensible rebbutals to the object seen near the sun very recently, other than her derp it can't be aliens haha they don't exist.
Well they do, and they could be less than 8 light minutes away.
edit on 8-4-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A lot of people automatically assume that "Aliens" are violent and would come to destroy us, seeing that we are inferior to them. My father has seen a lot of ufos and has always been surrounded by paranormal things in his life. He fully believes they are evil and will not offer anything to mankind except destruction. Personally i believe that aliens are just like humans, in the way that some are good and some are evil. They have their own feelings and different personalities. Just because we do not know anything about them doesn't mean they are a hive mind and think alike. If they are here to destroy humans then they will most surely succeed. I don't even think they are from this realm, they are most likely IMO from another dimension. A lot of UFO sightings usually end with the "craft" disappearing at impossible speeds. What if they are just warping back into their dimension and are not flying away but are actually staying in one spot and turning smaller as they travel back to their dimension through a wormhole. If that is the case they most likely would not be able to be killed by weapons from our dimension.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In all honesty, the U.S. Government would most likely stage an even as such to get a reaction among the masses. All of the movies they make (Alien, Predator, Other movies like it, etc.) depict alien life forms invading earth and killing innocent people. That is the message they're trying to spread, so it would make sense if an alien invasion would be GOOD for mankind. Read this interesting article:

Change the World!
Decide Whether We Should Show Up!

www.geocities.com...

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters !

Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experience happiness.

These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of.

It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a ballot!

Who are we?
Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one's beliefs, however respectable they may be.

A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your civilisation is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused.

What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best.

Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that some name "extra-terrestrials", even though reality is subtler.

There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is based upon the wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of this hierarchy that we turn to you.

Like most of you, we are in the quest of the Supreme Being. Therefore we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals in the Cosmic Brotherhood.

Physically, we are somewhat different from you but for most of us humanoid-shaped.

Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain invisible to your senses and measure instruments most of the time.

We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this collective decision but this is not enough. We need yours. Through this message, you become the decision-makers ! You personally.

We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your decision.

Why aren't we visible?
At certain stages of evolution, cosmic "humanities” discover new forms of science beyond the apparent control of matter. Structured dematerialisation and materialisation are part of them. This is what your humanity has reached in a few laboratories, in close collaboration with other "extra-terrestrial" creatures at the cost of hazardous compromises that remain purposedly hidden from you by some of your representatives.

Apart from the aerial or spatial objects or phenomena known about by your scientific community, that you call 'UFOs, there are essentially multidimensional manufactured spaceships that apply these capacities.

Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that "govern" you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialised state of these ships.

By not witnessing them by yourself, you cannot believe in their existence. We fully understand this.

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not to modify any organised system. This is deliberate from the races that surround you but for very different reasons and results.

For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.

For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There is more to the article I just posted, read more at: educate-yourself.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nickldd92
A lot of people automatically assume that "Aliens" are violent and would come to destroy us, seeing that we are inferior to them. My father has seen a lot of ufos and has always been surrounded by paranormal things in his life. He fully believes they are evil and will not offer anything to mankind except destruction. Personally i believe that aliens are just like humans, in the way that some are good and some are evil. They have their own feelings and different personalities. Just because we do not know anything about them doesn't mean they are a hive mind and think alike. If they are here to destroy humans then they will most surely succeed. I don't even think they are from this realm, they are most likely IMO from another dimension. A lot of UFO sightings usually end with the "craft" disappearing at impossible speeds. What if they are just warping back into their dimension and are not flying away but are actually staying in one spot and turning smaller as they travel back to their dimension through a wormhole. If that is the case they most likely would not be able to be killed by weapons from our dimension.

I think you summed it up quite nicely. I also believe we are already being visited, in fact we've most likely been observed for thousands of years. I believe you are correct about there being "good" and "evil" aliens out there, perhaps the so called good aliens are just protecting us, who knows. The fact they haven't attacked us yet it something that I believe needs to be taken into careful consideration.

You have 3 posts yet you registered early 2011? Must be saving all the good ones for special occasions like this.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't belive the E.B.Es would go on war with us, i think they would simply wipe us out with a virus. We would not even know. No casualties on their side and hardly no major resources spent.

Though not a funny thought

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I guess the word of a former US legislator, affirming that the US government, more precisely Dwight Eisenhower and his military staff, personally met one or more extraterrestrial races on Holloman AFB in at least two occasions in the '40s, pretty much takes down any doubts about a hostile-invasion false flag operation.

edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It is interesting the guy in the interview first talked about why aliens would be here....and that would be RESOURCES.

That being said, I am sure the number one resource is GOLD.

Why is GOLD so important? Because it has a lot of implications on technology, including conduction of electricity and reflection of light.

Bet you a buffalo nickel that is what aliens would be after. Ask yourself why there would be so much demand for this element and why governments and businesses are going after this metal so aggressively.

This also reminds me of the theories surrounding the Annunaki and Nibiru (alien planet) and having humans mine for resources.

A couple days ago I also watched the movie Battlefield Earth. This movie also was about a taller alien race wiping out humankind and also using whatever was left of man to have them mine for resources....more specifically...gold.

link   
I swear we read stuff like this every week, I'm beginning to doubt ATS name of ABOVETOPSECRET. So much disinformation everywhere you go. Who's telling the truth, I haven't even looked at the video. Just typing out loud.

link   
This thread is ridiculous, it's been 60 plus years since Roswell, now if an alien race was going to attack don't you think they would have done it by now

As for the US Military, the Joint Chiefs have a large plans department that constantly updates plans and war game for going to war with almost every country in the world so why would they not plan against an invasion for another world, for the planners it would be the ultimate challenge to plan and war game against a technological superior enemy.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well Don't forget People

American Firemen that Arizona Fireman Handbook !!

had a JUST IN CASE Scenario too!! in Chapter 13!!!
Firefighter Manual Preparing for UFO Invasion!,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arizona Firefighter Training Manual Deals With UFOs

In Newsgroup ( TXT ) form

Firefigher's Guide for
Disaster Control

( The UFO Chapter )
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

edit on 8-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by Flyinghaggis

Still haven't seen any sensible rebbutals to the object seen near the sun very recently, other than her derp it can't be aliens haha they don't exist.
Well they do, and they could be less than 8 light minutes away.
edit on 8-4-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

8 light minutes, Christ Almighty I'd better pull out another beer.......

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Aliens are already here.

Yes, just read the "Aliens In The Forest" account, Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora. That seems like a civilization that is not millions of years in advance but certainly can cloak their crafts except in two cases of 1964 April 12 Gary Wilcox and L.Z. the policeman!

There is a case on Coast to Coast were a prison guard actually saw and heard a close up view and sound of a ufo craft in the act of cloaking.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Of course the government will prepare for every eventuality, just in case. But it means nothing. I personally think nothing will happen at all in our lifetime.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
A couple days ago I also watched the movie Battlefield Earth. This movie also was about a taller alien race wiping out humankind and also using whatever was left of man to have them mine for resources....more specifically...gold.

Haha, not sure what that film was like, but it was written by L Ron Hubbard the Scientology guy. Just remembered the name from somewhere then remembered seeing that he'd made that film.

So maybe they were fighting Xenu? Maybe we're about to get invaded by an army of reincarnated Hubbards?

edit on 8-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

"Battlefield Earth" is the Scientology version of the Anunnaki colonization on Earth. Well, I guess that John Travolta's performance as an Anunnaki tyrant leader, would make them want to flood Earth again. The make up though was pretty good, less those faggish leather jumpsuits. That movie surely would make the Anunnaki flush mankind again.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

That vid is top stuff, I have never seen that before. Briliant, thank you. Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join