It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Popular Culture Icons Are Being Eliminated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There seems to be a long running and very sinister effort to eliminate as many popular and iconic celebrities as possible and i think they are being killed off because they all had the ability to sway and manipulate the mainstream masses into certain directions and ways of thinking and acting that tptb do not want us go and do not want us to think...

This is a very mind and eye opening list of famous and popular people of hollywood and the music world who all died tragically,most of them died mysteriously and just about all of them were too young to die.Each and every one of them could be and should be turned into their own thread and seeing and reading through all these names,more or less proves my point,imo and remember,this is only a partial list...

brian jones,jim morrison,james dean,sal mineo,natalie wood,cass elliot,randy rhoads,ottis redding,nick adams, george reeves,carole lombard,jayne mansfield,bob crane,janis joplin,keith relf,buddy holly, aaliyah,jp richardson, ritchie valens,marc bolan,sam cooke,john denver,phil ochs,john lennon, heath ledger,michael jackson,peter tosh,sonny bono,jim croce,marvin gay,judy garland, jean harlow,leslie howard,ricky nelson,keith moon,andy gibb,johnny ace,tupac shakur,kurt cobain,david carridine,ronnie vanzant,steve gaines,cassie gaines,stevie ray vaughan,michael hutchence,carl switzer, isadora duncan,grace kelly,john bonham,billie holiday,patsy cline,hank williams,bruce lee, brandon lee,whitney houston,selena perez,john ritter,dana plato,diana frances,brian keith, elvis presley,marilyn monroe, john belushi,brian epstein,montgomery clift,robert shaw,john cazale,jean vigo,jimi hendrix, francois truffaut,f w murnau,laura brannigan,bon scott,vic morrow,peter sellers ect,ect,ect...

I could go on and on and what the hell is going on?! and to say nothing,obviously isnt true...

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think massive drug problems and old age are a more likely reason as to why they are dieing.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You could take pretty well any celebrity name, and it would fit your conspiracy theory. It is simple, as most celebrities like to try and separate their public life from their private life, there is no surprise that thier deaths are "shrouded in mystery" as you put it. At least this is the perception given by the people who would love to know every gruesome detail of their demise, right down to how many pill they took, or the caliber of the bullet, the reality is that their deaths are probably more public that the average Joe/Jane.

The nature of the type of person who seeks fame and fortune probably also plays a role in their demise, certain personality types tend to take more chances and take part more often in "risky behaviors"

I really don't see a conspiracy here, but you are welcome to try and convince me otherwise.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikkibee
reply to post by blocula

I think massive drug problems and old age are a more likely reason as to why they are dieing.
Not even one person that i listed was old and most of them were quite young...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

A lot had drug problems

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

A lot had drug problems

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

brian keith was 75
edit on 8-4-2012 by nikkibee because: i screwed up

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think that most of them made a bigger impact when they died, not all of them. That said, it tends to derail your theory. It would seem that a government hitlist would involve names that carry a little more political sway, heck, Sonny Bono was even luke warm as a Representative (very nice, likeable guy).

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think it can be easily summed up: celebrities are people too; they die the same ways.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Elvis Presley - 42

Brian Keith - 75

John Ritter - 54

David Carradine - 72

I could do all of the list, but I think the point might have been made.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
all I ask is PLEASEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE take out Justin Beiber. for the love of god.

and the cast of jersey shore, the kardashians, paris hilton, miley cyrus.

all of the bimbos that get WAYY too much media attention because of what they were wearing or something stupid they said.
edit on 8-4-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yet some very influential celebrities remain alive.

Such as....

Oprah Winfrey
Donald Trump
Dr Phil
Steven Spielberg
Howard Stern
James Cameron
Ellen DeGeneres
Jay Leno
David Letterman
Bill Gates
etc etc...

Perhaps you can tell why you think those on your list were eliminated...?

edit on 8/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
it's ETC....not ECT!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
it's ETC....not ECT!!!!!

Now Spell it, and NO USING GOOGLE, you naughty person you.

Ahh, celebs wot die. Always good for a weeks worth of boring news. I wish 4/5 of that list you posted Chad, were in there.. Fame created by marketing is not the same as fame given to talent.

Oprah, dr phil, blah blah... names on a label is all they are.

And yes PLEASSEE let the beeb come undone at his own popularity. I think I must have been the only person at the cinema when I saw Avatar, who tried to put the 3D glasses on backwards during the trailer for his .. movie.. praying that it would make him disappear...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Yeah not a fan of most of them either.

But you can't deny that they're influential, especially the likes of Oprah.

If she recommends a book, it goes to the top sellers list the next day...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
it's ETC....not ECT!!!!!
Watevah? is that all you can say? and anyways,ect is just an american form of pronunciation...

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not that I think all were taken out, but IF it is true..

The ones on your list are very much "married" into the establishment...

And the dead ones seems to be always the ones that openly PROTEST against the establishment...

So.. You do the math..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Donald Trump has just spoken out against vaccines.

Doesn't sound very "married into the establishment" to me...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Old age? Tupac Shakur was 25, Princess Diana 36, Kurt Kobain 27, Brittany Murphy 32, RFK 42, Marilyn Monroe 36 Heath Ledger 28 Marvin Gaye 44 Aaliyah 22 Chris Farley 33 Steve Irwin 44 John Lennon 40 Bob Marley 36 etc etc.

All these people are going SOMEWHERE......possibly to lands unknown. At least not located on a map.

Watch this short clip of Bob Dylan. "World we cant see??"

edit on 8-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Most of the people i listed were in their 20's 30's and 40's and were too young to die,meaning,to be eliminated...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join