It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human technology, multiple worldlines, and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It could be true that UFO phenomena we witness are actually man-made vehicles employing quantum mechanics for propulsion. Their manipulation of gravity and resultant effects on time could allow worldline crossovers or at least the illusion of them.

The sightings of UFOs have exploded since the 1940s. In our worldline this is the period when subatomic science really took off. Perhaps in another worldline or multiple other worldlines, human technology was not offset for a few centuries by something like the Black Plague. There were no Dark Ages and technology and mathematics continued in progression from the achievements of the ancient cultures such as the Greeks. By the 1940s a large number of worldlines were using these vehicles.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
But then it should still be humans piloting them. Which there is pretty much evidence against. I also believe the "explosion" of sightings is more due to the explosion of global communications and capture ability (video, photo, hell now we even got mobile phones to use), not the actual sightings...

So I dissagree with your theory. It just doesnt quite add up with what we are actually experiencing.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I sort of agree with the premise that the greys are really humans returning from the distant future....and that in most abduction cases the chief grey is actually your twin from the future who is more likely to be able to control you telepathically....

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdul
I sort of agree with the premise that the greys are really humans returning from the distant future....and that in most abduction cases the chief grey is actually your twin from the future who is more likely to be able to control you telepathically....

Yes, but notice he talked about "worldlines"... Not different times as we see it, just different stages technology besides our timeline. If the UFO's are from the future, the argument falls apart, since time isnt any factor... The UFO's would appear all over the place, without any respect to where we are.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by merka]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
With the dillution of DNA traits in every generation, how could a descendant hundreds (thousands) of years from now qualify for anything even remotely similar to a "twin"?

Also, I think this whole idea about telepathic control is not feasible. I agree that telepathic ability is something that could eventually evolve, but I think it would have to develop in both the sender and the recipient. Our brains are totally oblivious to the multitude of electromagnetic waves that are passing through our head constantly. I'm not saying that telepathy would use an electromagnetic wave, I'm just saying that whatever mechanism it would use, our (current) brains are not "trained" to listen or respond to it.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by cabotage]

[edit on 25-9-2004 by cabotage]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think people are already past the fact that the nature of UFOs has not been identified, and are already convinced of the UFO mythology of greys, etc., which have never even been photographed or videotaped, unlike UFOs.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Or some other species from millions and millions anddddd millions of years from future. Or from a couple hundred million years from the past. Or anytime hence or whence from sideways.....sideways? WTF is that?
Maybe there are no Aliens...maybe you see what you expect to see. If you've gotta a ghost thing then you see ghosts, if ya got a monster thing...you see monsters. If you've got an Elvis thing...well..thank you, thank you very much
Maybe it's invsible....like electricity.
Maybe it's just living next to the airforce base.
Maybe the Aliens are synthetic....maybe they're are more vegetable than animal....like they seem to be damn devious...yet not too smart aka MIB zomboids. Maybe they are projections....oooh it disappeared...where did it go? Perhaps they repair loopholes in the illusion....ever seen someone running on the spot and flickering like a bung looped vid recording??? Damn strange thing it is to.
Maybe here isn't exactly what it seems.......... < o ))))><

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's an interesting theory but I don't think it gets past the stage of Sci Fi, how I wish it were true though.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow that's some interesting stuff taibunsuu.

I've often sat and thought on "what if" scenarios. I thought "What if we never had the dark ages?" and "What if when science made advancements, the religious rulers of the day didn't feel threatened?"

Would we already be in a NWO/ Star Trek utopia?

Or would we have destroyed ourselves on the road to space colonization?

Right now seems to be a real rough time for the world. I presume you are / were in the Corps, so I'm sure you can see "The world's about ripe for a big war", as one of my Jarhead friends rececntly told me.

Maybe we're on the road to destruction right now as we speak?

Thanks for the thoughts though.

X

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It is not too far-fetched, that some of the UFO's or ET encounters, are from other worldlines or other dimensions. However to say they are all human, is too ego-centric.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's an interesting theory but I don't think it gets past the stage of Sci Fi, how I wish it were true though.

Remember when the ETH was Sci-fi? Now it's the accepted concensus.
Hell, even going to the moon used to be sci-fi, and pretty much any of todays tech....Captain Kirks communicater used to be sci-fi......now it's just a cell phone

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
I think people are already past the fact that the nature of UFOs has not been identified, and are already convinced of the UFO mythology of greys, etc., which have never even been photographed or videotaped, unlike UFOs.

Greys have been both videotaped and photographed you know. Whether they are fake or not... Well some photographs are pretty intriguing. Most videos look odd. But its still been done. Not to mention all the witness accounts, and all the other wierd "beings" that has been reported, that hardly can be mistaken for humans in space suits.

If the theory is POSSIBLE on the other hand... I dont know. One have to first come to the conclusion whether this "worldline jump" is possible. If it is possible, why is it so sporadic? If they accidentally come into our "worldline", they would come where its high traffic... And thus probably be commercial flights. But the UFOs dont really display such behaviour, especially not manmade, advanced flight dynamics or not. If its probing our "worldline", then why do it in such massive amounts?

Either way, it would be impossible to shed some light on it, since basicly ALL encounters point towards extraterrestrials. Thus that is what they want us to believe. Its not likely they will say "Hey, we're just messing with you, we are actually humans in grey suits from another worldline on a vacation visit".

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Greys have been both videotaped and photographed you know. Whether they are fake or not... Well some photographs are pretty intriguing. Most videos look odd. But its still been done.

I want to believe... That's why those puppets and rubber dolls look like real Greys.

For only $19.95, you can buy this copy of 'Alien Autopsy!' Or for only $49.95 you can own a copy of the Area 51 Alien Interview! Buy now, supplies are running out!

Don't you think the crossover from skepticism to belief has been made, that there's an entire mythology devoted to the subject, when the subject itself has not been deteremined to be real? People don't focus on the reality or the nature of the reality, they are being born and bred into a culture that already accepts it, kind of like how people believed in mythological creatures, ghosts, and the like back in the old days? Now this mythology is so strong that it's self-reinforced in the media?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Greys have been both videotaped and photographed you know. Whether they are fake or not... Well some photographs are pretty intriguing. Most videos look odd. But its still been done.

I want to believe... That's why those puppets and rubber dolls look like real Greys.

For only $19.95, you can buy this copy of 'Alien Autopsy!' Or for only $49.95 you can own a copy of the Area 51 Alien Interview! Buy now, supplies are running out!

Don't you think the crossover from skepticism to belief has been made, that there's an entire mythology devoted to the subject, when the subject itself has not been deteremined to be real? People don't focus on the reality or the nature of the reality, they are being born and bred into a culture that already accepts it, kind of like how people believed in mythological creatures, ghosts, and the like back in the old days? Now this mythology is so strong that it's self-reinforced in the media?

Well since you are that certain that all "alien" UFOs are fake, then its not even any point in arguing there.

Your theory is a possibility, but personally I think extraterrestrials has a higher chance of being true.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by merka]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But then it should still be humans piloting them. Which there is pretty much evidence against. I also believe the "explosion" of sightings is more due to the explosion of global communications and capture ability (video, photo, hell now we even got mobile phones to use), not the actual sightings...

Exactly, if you saw a UFO in the 1850's (rough date, I'm talking about the early cameras...) you couldn't photograph it unless it was still for a few hours.
"Uh, excuse me Mr. ET can you slow down from 1000 mph to something a little slower... like 0mph? Thanks!"

top topics

join