It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ghost experience that happened to me .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I thought i'd tell others here of my paranormal experience that happened to me when i was around 10 or 11 years old at the time , i remember being into ufo's and bigfoot topics at the time but that's not what this is about though this is my paranormal/ghost experience .

If i remember correctly it was summertime and one day later on at night me and my older brother were upstairs pretending we were in a spaceship on our bed ( the spaceship was made out of blankets we were using ) and after awhile it started to get to warm under the blankets then we decided to go to sleep and then i went to sleep on the side of the bed that you had to get off of and i was pretty close to the edge , i remember a grayish colored arm come out from under the bed and made a sweeping motion like it wanted to grab me and pull me under the bed even though i didn't get off the bed and didn't want to anyways .

I hurry turned around and told my brother what i saw and started crying , i was pretty freaked out at the time and after that nothing else happened . That's my ghost story and if anyone is wondering yes the house we lived in was haunted i don't know if somebody died in the house or what but that was a scary moment for me and i won't ever forget it .

The house got torn down some years after that and a new house built on that location . Wonder if the ghost is still there ..

PS3Geek

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
interesting, ive had an experience where i have woke up, went to check my alarm clock .. only to it being gone, was in a complete white room, stood up on this cold floor saw a black figure and blacked out and woke up in my bed hours later. I know when i first woke up it had to be real, i had full feeling and emotions...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

Wow im freaked out just from reading this. I would be so terrified.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Similar thing happened to 2 friends. One of them thought he could see a purple arm shape coming from in between the wall and his pillow, then my other friend seen it and yelled what the # and as soon as he said that the arm swiped at him and vanished. I didn't witness it but ive stayed in the same room and alot of strange things have happened

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The obvious question: could you have dreamed it? Lots of hallucinations occur during that hypnagogic transition.

Regardless, if this had happened to me, I don't think I could've ever slept in that bed again.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I used to have a scary hairy guy stand in the corner of my room and stare at me like he was daring me to get up. He was kind of like a Sasquatch with big round eyeballs.

I was only around 2 or 3 then, but as I got older I was always afraid he was in my closet or going to grab my leg from under the bed...lol

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

This was no dream it was real , i didn't fall asleep right away .

top topics

join