It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Number Sequence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi all:
For more than 2 years i have had this very strange experience. Number sequences such as 1111, 222, 333 etc. constantly appear to me in all places. It's like i seem to look at my watch or my digital clock un-intensionally right at that moment 11:11, or 2:22 or 3:33 both in the morning and afternoon, and i always wake up at night seeing 1:11am or in the morning 5:55. And as well as my birthday can be added up to form the 1111 sequence as well. Weird right? It happens so often to me that i started to take notice and becoming increasingly worry about if there is any meaning behind that.
No one around me have this experience, but there are to my suprise, a number of sites dedicated for people who have the same experience across countries and discuss about it.
Does any there have the same experiences or any idea to what might this means ?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
A few years ago I noticed the same pattern, more so with the numbers 11:11 so for some reason I punched in 11:11 in google and found myself at this website:

www.nvisible.com...

I shrugged it off a few months later as someone just trying to make money by selling books.. but you decide

Supposibly these people (cult? I dunno) have been holding rituals that open Gates (doorways) of concisness for the world, and on November 11, 2011 they open their final gate which will "send every enlightened mind into the next dimensional realm"..

Good reading material if anything.. It's actually really intriguing that these people travel the globe to perform these rituals..

The next ritual is in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
www.nvisible.com...

Along with past rituals in:

1st: Great Pyramids in Giza, Egypt and the Alpha Point in Queenstown, New Zealand. The Master Cylinders performed the Unified Movements for thirty-eight continuous hours. The Egyptian group was composed of 500 people from thirty-six countries.

2nd: located directly on the equator inside the volcanic crater of Pululahua in Ecuado

3rd: Third Gate Activations of the 11:11 was held in the mountains above Bled, Slovenija. There were 56 participants who formed the Master Cylinder. These dedicated beings had spent the previous four days inside Bled's Festival Hall aligning into One Heart, learning the Sacred Dances, speaking Star Language and merging deeper and deeper into One Being. They came from many countries including: Slovenija, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Lithuania, Finland, Czech Republic, England, France, Ireland, United States, Peru, Israel and Australia. They came to give their all and birth the New.

4th: located on the atoll of Tetiaroa in Tahiti, French Polynesia.
5th: Colcano of Kilauea
6th: Ireland, England and Wales

[edit on 9/25/2004 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I always thought it was a freakish cooincidence, but it seems I have a wierd habbit of looking up at the clock right at 11:11 as well, and have mentioned to a few others (trying not to sound like anut while doing it) and have heard others report the same phenomina. Very odd, I don't know about gateways to other dimensions, but I do know the odds of cooincidence in the universe are pretty damn slim and there are others experiencing this. Wierd.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Interesting...for some odd reason the number 111 has followed me around my whole life. Seriously, I have noticed it since I was in the 2nd grade, yet I fail to understand why this number is associated with a lot of things around me.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i just got home from work and found myself (as usual these past few days, i think im becoming something of an ATS addict) looking thru the threads... i myself havent experienced this, but i asked my g/f and she says she sees these numbers all the time... very strange indeed.

[edit on 9/25/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I for starter began seeing the number 11:34 all the time. Freaked me out

Then over time it was 11:11 and other variances for 111 or 1111 and some 2's.. it is a weird coincidence but overall I think its just a luck of the draw thing..

Solara in the link above goes into quite detail why she thinks we see these numbers so often.. lemme see if I can find a link to some extensive reading....

Ok, found it..

Heres Solara's take on the 11:11 coincident:
www.nvisible.com...
(Follow the 11:11 Tour buttons) its a few pages long

Each time we see the numbers 11:11, our cellular memory banks are further activated. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the Greater Reality.

It tells you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is real and what is illusory. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion which keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into a Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from duality into Oneness.

Again, approach the belief with a grain of salt.. take it as you want

[edit on 9/25/2004 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Does any there have the same experiences or any idea to what might this means ?

Yep all the time....wake up in the middle of the night, look at the clock upside down, and it says....shh.....hmmm..4:45

new topics

top topics

join