It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear with me, I ma have solved the problem of...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Theres a part 2

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is funny.....the OP thinks that rocks will at some point float when you drop them in water based on his logic

yes OP the titanic never hit the ocean floor because at some point the water countered the gravity....

hahahahahaha

Back to basic science a classs

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lakesidepark

They dont believe in physics. I am all for the furthering of education. I may not have graduated high school, but I can say that I use college level math every day. To imply that I am stupid is a major understatement. I am not one of those people that cant learn. You could say that I failed school is because I was on zombie medication for 15 years. Now I am not on it I self medicate and have a better study habit than you I woul dare say. I schooled myself for the ged. And scored above average enough to allow me to go to a 4 year college instead of taking community college first.

We are human, we have emotions, use them.

I went to the links and what not and understood about 1/4. I plan on understanding all of it. I am not a stupid person. At all.

My main point was people always talk about the use of anti gravity as a way travel tremendous speeds and levitation here on earth. Maybe we can figure out anti gravity, but maybe its harder to reach that goal than we understand. Maybe there is a simpler answer right in front of us.

Back 300 years ago if I told you hey my 180 lbs body cant fly, but I bet I can get 200 tons of metal in the air and fly, you woulodn't believe me and probably try to get me committed to the asylum since you would have nothing better to do than be an asshole. I would see you are unevolved. Not open to new ideas and inventions. You are unevolved and incapable of evolving. You just take other peoples word as truth and back them up without understanding. An I am the stupid one that wouldn't understand advanced math. If I dont understand something I know through my staudy habits that at some point I will. Open up your eyes try to contribute and stop being one of the only stupid people on this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Please explain then how General Geometry, is different than, well, this: Surface Area and Volume ...

Please also explain how the Maxwell equations are derived, what Maxwell equations are, and why they relate any significance to this proposal linked in my previous post.

In case you are not well versed or familiar with Maxwell equations, wiki provides a little explanation:
Maxwell's Equations

You might see where you started this thread off with a teaser full of false assumptions thinking that you were being rather clever where eventually you might lead up to some fantastic reveal that in all reality would be like a child showing off his most brilliant peanut butter and sticks tied together with rubber bands creation.

I'm doing the same thing here in regards to the step by step process.
I'm trying to lead you along, down a logical path of understanding so that if indeed you are curious, then you might actually do the work, and get the education necessary to think about such topics properly.
You have not been thinking properly. Please learn to think properly before doing so.
I don't mean this as an insult or derogatory, but as a prompt that if you are going to attempt to do anything about something you know very little about, it might be a good idea for you to learn a little something about it before you start.

Nothing worth having is easy. Learn to speak math, and once you've done did, then dems dat.

edit on 8-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Given this quote from the OP's post just before your's,

To imply that I am stupid is a major understatement.

and ideas he has mentioned, I hope he doesn't think he can levitate swimmers by applying "electric" to the pool.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's another paper regarding Gravity:
Complex aspects of Gravity

Abstract

This paper presents reflections on the validity of a series of mathematical methods and technical assumptions that are encrusted in macrophysics (related to gravitational interaction), that seem to have little or no physical significance. It is interesting to inquire what a change can occur if one removes some of the traditional assumptions.

Here's another that even nods at the General geometry proposal listed in the earlier post:
Space-Time Curvature of Classical Electromagnetism

Abstract.

The space-time curvature carried by electromagnetic fields is discovered and a new unification of geometry and electromagnetism is found. Curvature is invariant under charge reversal symmetry. Electromagnetic field equations are examined with De Rham co homology theory. Radiative electromagnetic fields must be exact and co exact to preclude unobserved massless topological charges. Weyl’s conformal tensor, here called “the gravitational field”, is decomposed into a divergence-free non-local piece with support everywhere and a local piece with the same support as the matter. By tuning a local gravitational field to a Maxwell field the electromagnetic field’s local gravitational field is discovered. This gravitational field carries the electromagnetic field’s polarization or phase information, unlike Maxwell’s stress-energy tensor. The unification assumes Einstein’s equations and derives Maxwell’s equations from curvature assumptions. Gravity forbids magnetic monopoles! This unification is stronger than the Einstein-Maxwell equations alone, as those equations must produce the electromagnetic field’s local gravitational field and not just any conformal tensor. Charged black holes are examples. Curvature of radiative null electromagnetic fields is characterized.

Please note also, these papers are part of a discussion, a debate where nothing in these papers is necessarily proof or true.
Papers such as these cited, like the one just above, may support other papers, or, dispute the assertions of others.

Science is a consensual argument with all parties both contributing and criticizing in support of or criticism of other contributions all in the exploration for understanding essentially how the universe works.

To make your own valid contribution to the argument, please, if you will, apply yourself to a 4 year university, where you then enter into a graduate program, on up to eventually writing your doctorate thesis.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
When you stop teaching science - anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It doesn't take away gravity just makes you more buoyant.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by ringlejames

And you pretty much just called me stupid. You need to turn that comment back around and shove it up your hiney-hole Watch your cotton pickin manners mother trucker.

OMG...you just replied to your own post......

Ok I've had about enough of this. What reason do you have to treat someone this way? So he clicked the wrong button. What makes you any better? So maybe he might not be as clever or witty as you. I don't know. But so what? He came here asking questions and being perfectly polite, until you prodded him with your snobby attitude. In fact, on a few threads now, that's all I've seen you do is ridicule people. Is that all you're good for? I guess you're just a one trick pony, eh? Do you come here to feed you're inferiority complex? Your life is that bad and you have such low self esteem that you have to make yourself feel better by prowling the forums looking for any victim to ridicule? "Oh look he clicked the wrong "reply to" link! Omg that is sooo funny! Watch how many smiley faces I put! The more I put, the more we are supposed to laugh at the person I'm making fun of! Now everyone join in for some good old mob mentality. Let's make fun of the person who's different! Yeah! He's daring to ask questions and attempting to educate himself! Get him!!!!" Man, it disgusts me... I don't care if he's really crazy, you need to treat all people with respect, and this post is directed to all of you who took your chance to have a jab at your fellow human. You're no better than tptb! On the other hand, I want to offer my deep gratitude to those who went through the effort to actually treat the op like a human being. To the rest of you: you want to know why there's so many problems in the world today? Because of the prejudices displayed here today, we cannot unite! And therefore we are like a bunch of rats in a cage. When the people look to their left and their right with pride and acceptance of eachothers differences, instead of looking for a weakness to exploit for our own gain, however petty and small, then we will make a difference. Until you can manage that which seems so difficult to you: treating eachother like human beings, then enjoy wallowing in the mud.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by lakesidepark

I may not have graduated high school, but ... to imply that I am stupid is a major understatement.

I think we have found something to agree on. So far OP you have displayed ignorance and have supplied no real ideas. You would come off better if you simply gave your idea, rather than build up to it trying to dazzle your audience, the dazzling aint working.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Actually he came here with a misleading title and has thus far not offered any ideas. He started this thread, he wanted to show off his intellect and logic. He came off looking uneducated and unable to make good on the title thread. Unless you can tell me exactly what problem he solved and how he solved it?
edit on 10-4-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join