It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
if even our police can kill unarmed civilians epidemically in these times,

its no surprise what packs of baboons angry at both police and all non-baboons are capable of.. we seen it decades ago and apparently NOTHING HAS changed except its worst now with all the GUNS on the streets in those baboons' hands

all over AGAIN

edit on 8-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The kid in the hat was SMILING at the video where the man was beaten in the CBS link. That shows just how DESENSITIZED people are to this type of activity.

I'm not white (mixed, so therefore, I'm usually stuck in the middle and I basically know where both sides are coming from completely) but just today, four black teens, 16 or so years old, threw two rocks at me while I was walking home. Didn't do anything to provoke them whatsoever. Almost hit me, and I just kept on walking because starting something with the punks would not end up well.

Let's call this exactly what it is. This is a CULTURAL issue and it IS racial too. But, both sides are to blame here. What people don't seem to comprehend is that if you have the expectations that a particular demographic is animalistic, then when they act like animals, you can't be surprised. They're acting out what they've been TOLD and TREATED by society at large who and what they are. Doesn't make it OK, though. The complete lack of role models in these at-risk, violent, drug-ridden urban communities is glaring. Actually, the role models tend to be athletes and rappers, a large portion if not majority of they having been in legal issues themselves. Urban life, life in the ghetto, it is a CESSPOOL. These people literally live in dirt and live like dirt. Of course, they're going to revolt. Of course, they are angry. And with the LACK of parents in these community and many parents who are actually taking care of their children poisoning the minds of these kids with hate, no surprise these incidents occur. They occur against anyone, including BLACK people, who aren't urban. WHITE people instigate these attacks too. The common denominator is urbanity. Let's get completely real about that. These people hate society at large, have nothing better to do than commit crimes because it's ALL they know. They have nothing else at their disposal. No education whatsoever because they didn't have parents to stress how important schooling is; so you see a lot of uneducated, anti-social people walking about who cannot co-exist in mainstream society because they do not have the tools and knowledge to do so.

Also, it's not necessarily racial in the sense all black people are anti-white/latino/anti-society/etc. But it's that urban folk in general essentially feel as if everything and everyone systematically is against them, solely for who they are. Which is a FACT to a large degree, so therefore, instead of putting 100% of the blame on the black community or urban/ghetto culture, we all need to take responsibility for the issues revolving around race and cultural issues today. We're all at fault here. These incidents are symptomatic of an extremely deep issue. People who want to incite racial divides on both sides the equation are making these issues worse. The LACK of responsibility taken on both sides is disgusting. As someone who is mixed it disgusts me to see people who haven't a clue what slavery was about and what black people had to deal with during those times use this as a justification to commit crimes against other races. It's an excuse for anger and frustration with personal failings. I'm tired of other races always blaming the black kids without realizing that the black kids have turned out the way they have because NO-ONE CARES ABOUT THEM until one of your OWN are harmed by one of them. And I'm tired of other races putting a large cover over the entire black community instead of recognizing that a lot of people of color HATE these feral youth as much and more than you.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I also have to say, I said it yesterday and will say it again, jail/police are not a deterrent. The police are often times ineffectual in these circumstances. And these individuals have friends in prison. They get out after a couple years for committing these crimes, anyway. And they have nothing else to live for. So, the tragic reality is, it's going to probably take non-criminalized citizens uprising against these thugs to change matters, and by that, I mean not allowing these people to take you down before you take them down. Fight fire with fire. It's all people who have grown up in violent culture understand.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join