It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera

page: 1
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
baltimore.cbslocal.com...

If this has been posted then good! It needs to be posted again.

If it hasn't been posted then that's too bad because everybody should see this video.

This is reality!!!!!

Where is the outrage?

I'm pissed!

This only happened because the guy is white!!!!!!

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW


edit on Sat Apr 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout
 


Where did you get the idea that this happened because he was "white"?

Stop fueling the racial fire that the MSM has started.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout
 


Would you guys quit spreading stuff like this.

Why do you care that he was white.

He was walking towards the other dude, and got decked.

The rest was Crazy, but why should I be mad.

Just try and charge the guys involved and move on.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i seen caucasian kids, guys, girls getting attacked beaten everyday in the metro by black thugs n hoochies

i call 911 and they are so lackadaisical, the times i waited around over 10mins to see how long it took them to get there, and NEVER did. i called 911 back and they put me on hold and confirmed officers responded to the scene and saw no incident (LIES)

luckily i got a really dark tan these days and pass for latin? but i get the eyes and stare downs like they
about to jump/kill just because... its really nasty are these people, kids even human anymore? doubt it.

its really scary, can hardly wait to get out of here before it gets even worst. i'v pretty much lost faith in America's humanity and youth because they seem more like packs of hungry, savage baboons, frankly.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How does the media know what this guy when threw? It said he woke up not knowing what happened. Looks like their is probably a little more to the story then we are being lead to believe. Its probably another fake fabricated story. Last week I saw one similar. Supposedly a white guy got beat up by a bunch of black people because he was white. This one looks very similar....Dont put to much energy into these reports. They do not matter the only reason they are made is to scare you.

This is one way they keep us divided. Rich vs poor, white vs black Rep vs dem, ect...

White people do not be afraid when you see a group a black people. Just remember the media has brain washed you into thinking that they are all criminals. Ever watch cops?
edit on 7-4-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776
 


Can you see?

I can.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by cavalryscout
 


Where did you get the idea that this happened because he was "white"?

Stop fueling the racial fire that the MSM has started.


Sadly, it appears this was racial from watching the video.

I would hope that crowd is not representative of the race, and is not according to the people I have known in my life....but it does represent a racial incident.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
How does the media know what this guy when threw? It said he woke up not knowing what happened. Looks like their is probably a little more to the story then we are being lead to believe. Its probably another fake fabricated story. Last week I saw one similar. Supposedly a white guy got beat up by a bunch of black people because he was white. This one looks very similar....Dont put to much energy into these reports. They do not matter the only reason they are made is to scare you.

This is one way they keep us divided. Rich vs poor, white vs black Rep vs dem, ect...

White people do not be afraid when you see a group a black people. Just remember the media has brain washed you into thinking that they are all criminals. Ever watch cops?
edit on 7-4-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

********
Oh believe me I wont be afraid / Ill put a cap in their ass.I think that is how they say it.... It will not matter what color they are black or white they will not be sucking air. No hate crime, just simple extermination.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I hope a MOD closes this, another hate thread....I'm tired of them here on ATS....


Des



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by cavalryscout
 


Where did you get the idea that this happened because he was "white"?

Stop fueling the racial fire that the MSM has started.


Actually there is two videos of this incident floating around. The second video has very good audio and all you hear is people making fun of the "cracker" as well as hear those around him plotting and encouraging others to rob him.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is not a hate thread.

I don't hate anyone.

I'm not the one beating and then stripping a helpless man.

I provided a video, a link, a story.

You can interpret what you see.

I only voiced my opinion.

Feel free to do the same.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
This is not a hate thread.

I don't hate anyone.

I'm not the one beating and then stripping a helpless man.

I provided a video, a link, a story.

You can interpret what you see.

I only voiced my opinion.

Feel free to do the same.


You go looking for the most inflammatory stories you can find to post. You looking for flags and stars?

We don't need this negativity posted on ATS. Yes, we all know it's out there. You can't turn on the TV without hearing it 24/7. Does that mean we, here on ATS need to reflect that. NO. We are a better community than that.

You told me to express my opinion, Well...there you have it....I think better of ATS, and the membership here


Des



edit on 7-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I hope a MOD closes this, another hate thread....I'm tired of them here on ATS....


Des

**********
"Hate thread?"

Really a hate thread????

this is called balanced reporting. This is not about race, this is about culture. Its wonderful to show only one side of the story, however it appears that blacks don't care much for whites. Lets not cover up the facts, lets explore them and come to a solution that all cultures benefit.

Hate crimes go both ways.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You can see the guy who punches him out taking stuff out of his pocket first, as the crowd is harassing the victim.. It looks like all the guy wanted to do is get his money back.

This is a black mob using racist slurs, robbing, and attacking this guy.

This needs to be brought out and talked about. There is far too much of this behavior to ignore, and whether or not we talk about it, this does created a great deal of racial tension. These types of incidents need to stop, and the black community should be speaking out against these types of horrible actions.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Actually there is two videos of this incident floating around. The second video has very good audio and all you hear is people making fun of the "cracker" as well as hear those around him plotting and encouraging others to rob him.




he's very fortunate to have survived.

where was he visiting from?

i remember a trip through Harlem, i never felt more welcome in my own greater hometown in my life. the random comments and all the hate the youth spew, they tell you you're "lucky" theyre not gonna kill you or rape you or cut you.

i suppose i would get the same threats from KKK people but it hasn't happened yet even out west deep in the boonies among hill billies and red ecks and what not..




posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I appreciate your input.
It's a bunch of nonsense but input none the less.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i dont mean to speculate but I dont think this attack was about race.

I think they were just jealous that he has a job and they dont
edit on 7-4-2012 by tempesillest because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest
 


If the roles in this video were reversed it would be headlines. And it would definitely be considered a race incident.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout
 


Threads like these make me wonder why I come to ATS. No offense to the OP of course, you are just doing what you think is right.

But seriously --- I thought this was a conspiracy site, not a Negativity Hub.

If I wanted to look up some negative tish, I'd go on youtube my damn self - not find it on the front page of ATS.




top topics



 
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join