It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Passover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Today is Nisan 16, on this day 2000 years ago our Messiah Yeshua gave up his life to free man from bondage and reconcile us to himself. This is our Passover, what has been dubbed "Good Friday". On this day victory was achieved over the ancient enemy.

On this day all across the world christians should take a moment to pause and remember what that day cost him, and cost us. Before dusk today 2000 years ago he was taken into his tomb to await his resurrection. This is the day our King achieved victory for us and for anyone who would believe in the Son of YHWH.

Perhaps one day we will get to see him soon, in his glory...2000 years its been a long time not getting to see your King, i pray he comes soon.

Hallel'u'Yah
Praise Yeshua

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Today is Nisan 16, on this day 2000 years ago our Messiah Yeshua gave up his life to free man from bondage and reconcile us to himself. This is our Passover, what has been dubbed "Good Friday". On this day victory was achieved over the ancient enemy.

On this day all across the world christians should take a moment to pause and remember what that day cost him, and cost us. Before dusk today 2000 years ago he was taken into his tomb to await his resurrection. This is the day our King achieved victory for us and for anyone who would believe in the Son of YHWH.

Perhaps one day we will get to see him soon, in his glory...2000 years its been a long time not getting to see your King, i pray he comes soon.

Hallel'u'Yah
Praise Yeshua

Well spoken brother. Truth is a wide open space full of possibilities. The next 1000 years is an education based on the reflecting point of all that came before. All mysteries will be revealed. We were here to see it all transpire. This is an honor beyond description. All 14 billion eye will see, every knee bow and every tough confess. Every is a large number.

I have always wondered this though: How far do you suppose God will go into the story before he interrupts and saves mankind from total destruction? As far as I can tell, the entire story happened to Joseph in Genesis, to Jesus and the first century generation and now to us. This is a cyclic experience that was foreshadowed twice, then the third time all that came before will be seen by all souls. I wonder what kind of twists will be involved. All good stories have an unexpected twist. Any thoughts?

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Part of the story includes the murder of infants by god. So loving.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I don't know how far into the story he will go, but those days are supposed to be shortened. He's still penning the script though.

The jews were supposed to have their first passover sacrifice in like 2000 years last night, on temple mount. I wonder if they succeeded? They were attempting to evoke binding and loosing, to bind the Dome of the Rock and loose the rebuilding of the Temple, as above so below.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I respect the OP but are we really sure of the origins of Easter?

A google search: Google Ishtar and Easter seems to bring up some interesting questions and beliefs as to the above mentioned origins of Easter.

Anyway it was 2000 years ago and I guess it is not really possible to know the truth unless you were there. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter (or Ishtar)!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion
I respect the OP but are we really sure of the origins of Easter?

A google search: Google Ishtar and Easter seems to bring up some interesting questions and beliefs as to the above mentioned origins of Easter.

Anyway it was 2000 years ago and I guess it is not really possible to know the truth unless you were there. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter (or Ishtar)!

I know where easter comes from, it's only pagan if you do the pagan rituals on that day. It's not like theres easter bunnies sitting on the altar being worshipped. If you take it down that road, just about any day of the week falls on some pagans holiday. Over the millenia there's been literaly thousands of pagan religions, you can't worship on a day that wasn't dedicated to some pagan god so that would be silly. It's about your intent. He reads your heart.

Moreover, YHWH created the days and nights, they belong to him. Men had no right giving what he created to some wooden carving. They will always belong to him.
edit on 8-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
One should keep in mind that most of the rest of the world considers that Jesus didn't die on the Cross, but survived the trauma. Most of the world doesn't think Jesus is god.

Thus, most of the world sees the Christian Easter as a theme for Pagan Worship of Tammuz by the Christians, that are said to have the literal intelligence, as Beasts, per Revelations.

Jesus died because the ignorant beliefs, back then and now, tried to make Jesus a god or a King, so they attempted to execute him as a Zealot under Roman Law. But, he survived the encounter, and moved far away from the insane area of Jerusalem.

The rest of the world sees these Christian Easter customs as Satan Worship. imho

Most of the world also knows the theme of Jesus and the Essene involved the concepts of Reincarnation, which isn't about being god. But, what would Beasts know of these things. Nothing !!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

One should keep in mind that most of the rest of the world considers that Jesus didn't die on the Cross, but survived the trauma. Most of the world doesn't think Jesus is god.

Most of the world? No, you mean Islam says that. Most of the rest of the world says he never existed in the first place.

Get it through your head, no one could survive that kind of trauma. Blood only turns to water after death, when the roman soldier stabbed him in his side blood and water spurted out. Wanna know what killed Jesus? He asphyxiated, because thats what crucifixtion causes. Ever seen someone's brain survive more than a few minutes without oxygen? No? Thats because it's impossible, after 3 minutes severe brain damage sets in and you're a vegetable. They didn't know CPR back then, he hung on that cross and he was dead long enough for his blood to begin to turn to water and break down.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I guess you need to have a talk with the Chicken Liver and Calf Liver in my Refrigerator, as they have been dead a long time, a week or so, and when I poke them they bleed and I can't find any water squirting out. You don't appear to know what your talking about, else these dead animal parts in my Refrigerator would be running water.

Everyone has seen a bucket of chicken livers pooled up in blood, and even a week later it is still all blood. Don't see any water.

Everyone orders up rare stake, which runs blood not water out. Sometimes greasy oil from the fat, which isn't water.

However, clean liquid comes out of Spleens, if speared.

You can claim Jesus is dead and that is why most tell his tomb is either at Mount Olives or the Lost Tomb of Jesus Talpiot site. Either way, still isn't god. Just a man persecuted for higher ideas.

You can also attempt to loose the concept of Reincarnation that Jesus and the Essene believed in, which isn't about Jesus being god either. Just that good ideas tend to outlive the person, as a universal truth is sought.

Face the fact, you were not there, you don't know anything.

What everyone does know is the Bible was a contrived political instrument for Rome's Empire Building, and Jesus was a handy Patsy to use and abuse after death.

edit on 8-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Liver still bleeds, no blood turned to water there

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Most of the world? No, you mean Islam says that. Most of the rest of the world says he never existed in the first place.

Islam teaches that Jesus "was not killed".

It can mean that Jesus may have gone through the pain of the crucifixion but was lifted out of his body by God...moments before his death....leaving behind only a soulless body to hang on the cross.

OR

That Jesus prayer that the "cup be taken from him" was indeed answered, and God substituted someone else on the cross.

edit on 8-4-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Regarding the "rest of the world".... I can only speak for the people who live around me.
They seem to highly revere Jesus. Despite being hindus, they refer to him as "Yesu-swamy".... a title of respect, meaning "Jesus, the teacher".
I just got back from a hotel where an idol of the crucified Jesus was placed next to hindu gods. Sure, they dont understand the nitty-grittys of christianity, but they basically believe Jesus as divine.... or that he had divine essence in him.

But, of course... all that is not good enough for you. You believe hindus are filthy idol worshippers who will burn in hell for eternity... so whatever I said is going to fly over your head.
You will continue to oppose muslims who accept Jesus as the virgin born messiah .....and the hindus, who consider Jesus as a divine human.

top topics

join