It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Members from the North East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My girlfriend and I are not new to this site but we would like to say hello and nice to meet you!

See you around the forums !

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks!

Could anyone help with our avatar... I submitted an image under size and I am not able to see it after a few days now. Just tried a new image

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

Once you've uploaded it, you ahve to click the image in your Uploads section, then copy/paste the avatar section into your Account page in either Avatar or Background Image sections and hit save.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...can't wait to see your avi....the suspense is almost too much....

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the help Tenth! Got it!

Originally posted by Destinyone
Welcome to ATS...can't wait to see your avi....the suspense is almost too much....

Des

Thank you! see you around the site

What about background image size.. anybody know the exact measurements?

edit on 7-4-2012 by AguyAndAgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AguyAndAgirl

Des

My avatar is 160 x 264. I don't remember where I got those dimensions, but it seems to fit.

Oh, and welcome to the madhouse....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AguyAndAgirl

Des

Yep...go to TOOLS on toolbar at top of page.....

edit on 7-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The North East of the USA? Me too!! Hello and welcome!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
North east usa
My girlfriend and I have lived here our whole lives.

We are three years apart and have never met before April 2010. After many nights of long conversations and what seems like a never ending amount of smiling days we realized we have almost crossed paths many times before. What drew me to her was her thoughts on the government, 2012, natural disasters, survival etc. And of course her amazing good looks [=

After our ups and downs nothing can stop us from having our off grid organic farm where our cows, horses, goats, chickens, tilapia, cats and dogs can live in peace in our kennels, barns, and greenhouses. Our dream is to have a green solar power cabin With many acres for us and our animals. Nothing is more important to us than living a healthy organic life, and the animals we love and the ones we want to get.

Reading and witnessing the amount of natural disasters, government conspiracies, nuclear this, biological that, murders, rapes, racism, and just unfair and immature human behavior has made us very strong people. We are not scared or paranoid, our eyes are wide open and ready for anything. Beginner preppers with a lot of knowledge and a lot of heart. This is pretty much what brought us to this site.. and Jim Mars of course

top topics

join