It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was never killed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by holywar666

Considering poor jackie jumped out of her seat to try to retrieve a piece of her husband's scull... in the film...

Ya im pretty sure he died...

Movie magic wasn't THAT great back then

Actually, I'm certain the zapruder film could have been easily reproduced via special effects of the day.

I don't believe that happened, though.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

My cousin was there and saw it happen. He was not an actor.He was about 13 at the time.He skipped school to go see the president ( With out his parents permission
)

This was a public event that anyone and everyone was welcome to go see.... To suggest that it was all actors? Forgive me, but that is pure nonsense. Your entire premise...Is nonsense.
edit on 27-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I just want to say thankyou for bring bringing back hypothetical speculative theorisation back to ATS, it has been gravely missed

I agree with BeforeTheHangmansNoose.

ATS holywar666 is making some incredible connections in this thread. Unfortunately, he is up against the 99.999999999999% of the world that believes JFK was really killed that day.

If the OP is correct than we should conclude that we are all at the mercies of a power that is nearly undetectable, by reason or technology, except, in certain unpredictable cases, such as these, where the OP has indicated these wonderful connections to confuse our reason and judgement beyond the natural limits...

Well Done!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
There are many theories that the assassination was actually a mix of hollywood, special effects and prop acting. Fake blood, theatre devices and manipulated footage to help pull off a grand illusion. JFKs death is one of the first wide spread conspiracy theories of our time, next to the apollo 11 moon landing and 9/11. Could our goverment and hollywood department pull off a fake assassination in the 60's? I'm sure they could.
A typical response might be "so JFK was in hiding the rest of his life?". Doubtful. This could mean 2 things: 1. We are being lied to about our world map, and many famous people we think are dead, are in fact living outside our known continents. We have no idea what is out there, even airplane pilots have to stay on flight paths. This allows for actors, musicians and politicians to "die" and carry out an agenda, while they either retire or live out their lives on continent X. From Princess Diana to Tupac, John Denver to JFK, Marylin Monroe to John Lennon. President Obama could "die" tomorrow and we would fall for it naturally.
My second point, is that a great deal of theatre and missing frames were needed to pull this off.
Zapruder wasn't exactly 1080p and was wide open for manipulation if in the hands of CIA/Hollywood type facets. I'm obviously just theorizing, something us humans should do more of not only concerning JFK but life in general. Stay aware my friends.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This belongs in the new LOL forum.

JFK is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.
To say it was faked ... that it was all actors ... fake blood ... etc ... bah!
I like a good conspiracy theory, but that's just DUMB.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This comment is to whoever wrote this post and this blog I need you to contact me what you are saying is truly correct my husband is a 62-year-old man and apparently he remembers seeing pictures in life time or time or life magazine of a man in a will chair and Jackie was there and a nurse was in the picture is well and that was after JFKdied.or supposedly died so the truth of the matter is that no JFK was not killed in the assassination yes it was a conspiracy and a cover-up and if anyone wants to go through Time magazine or a life magazine to find these pictures it would be around or about in the year of 1970 or 1971. If you find this picture of JFK I would really like to see that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join