It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was never killed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

They're being held at a Soundstage somewhere in Holywood waiting to star in "Lost-the return"?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

If anyone has ever provided real proof,would anyone actually believe it?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
He's clearly saying that JFK flew those planes into the WTC on 9/11 duh!
JFK also flew the Plane into the pentagon, killed Osama bin laden and invented anthrax.

There is an interesting connection between 9/11 and the Kennedy's.

Remember this picture?

The guy who supposedly took it was Richard Drew. 1 of the only 4 photographers present at RFK's assassination.

wiki

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

I just want to say thankyou for bring bringing back hypothetical speculative theorisation back to ATS, it has been gravely missed

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

That sure is an interesting connection and a highly suspicious one.That person,richard drew,must have been chosen to cover the orchestrated from within events of 911,because of their prior experience with the fabricated kennedy asassination...

edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is the best troll thread this week and there have been some doosies.

I must congratulate all the foolish ATS participants for contributing to the ruin and downfall of this site by participating in this stupidity. This OP has not an once of evidence or proof of their claims. But lets debate it anyway. Because everybody here know how much the "know it all's" just love to point out how wrong other people are. So the trolls make an obviously stupid thread and watch the self appointed guardians of light descend on here. All the while real issues go unnoticed. Who says ATS isnt a micro Cosme of the real world lol

The OP has been registered for 2 weeks and pulls out a story as ludicrous as this and you actually feed the trolling.

edit on 9-4-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I with the OP.

No way did a head shot take out JFK... his head just spontaneously combusted!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
So where's your evidence suggesting he's still alive, along with all the airline passengers killed on 9/11?

They are all living underground with the insectoids, having pyjama parties and drinking fmaous grouse whiskey!

I believe there was a conspiracy around his murder, but the footage is genuine..unless they paid off an entire town! Which is highly unlikely and quite a spurious notion!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The most intriguing part of this whole event is/was, Jackie O never talked about it. Never even wrote a book (that I'm aware of anyway)
She sorta skulked off into the blue horizon, married that Greek tycoon and kept her mouth shut. Funny thing coming from a person who was an editor and had a penchant for writing.

We'll never know. Unless of course, Caroline says something upon her death bed in a few more decades.

Well having your husbands brains splattered all over you, also resulting in you having to retrieve a part of his skull also, I can imagine might be classed as rather traumatic!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The Zapruder film is a silent, color motion picture sequence shot by private citizen Abraham Zapruder with a home-movie camera, as U.S. President John F. Kennedy's motorcade passed through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, thereby unexpectedly capturing the President's assassination.

JFK was assassinated November 22nd 1963

On March 6, 1975, on the ABC late-night television show Good Night America (hosted by Geraldo Rivera), assassination researchers Robert Groden and Dick Gregory presented the first-ever network television showing of the Zapruder home movie.

The public got to see the assassination almost 12 years later? Thats like waiting until 2012 to see 9/11 footage. I guess no one minded the wait...........I wonder how long till we see Osama Bin Laden?

In reply to an inquiry, the FBI's J. Edgar Hoover wrote in 1965 that 314 and 315 were switched due to a printing error, and that the error did not exist in the original Warren Commission exhibits. In early 1967, Life released a statement that four frames of the camera original (208–211) had been accidentally destroyed, and the adjacent frames damaged, by a Life photo lab technician on November 23, 1963

................Its a sunny day. You bring your camera to video tape the President at a Public Motorcade event. He drives by and happens to get shot in the head. You happen to be the only one to capture the full scene. What do you do? You turn it over (maybe sell $$) to the FBI. They review it. Done.

Simple. End of story. So whats with the missing frames? LONG release date? Blasphemy!

Its a cover up - the best of its time. JFK also said:

I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth.

Talk about a conspiracy, you'd think the rest of his family dying off would spark some questions. Evidently, looks like i have a challenge.

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
I just want to say thankyou for bring bringing back hypothetical speculative theorisation back to ATS, it has been gravely missed

edit on 11-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The most intriguing part of this whole event is/was, Jackie O never talked about it. Never even wrote a book (that I'm aware of anyway)
She sorta skulked off into the blue horizon, married that Greek tycoon and kept her mouth shut. Funny thing coming from a person who was an editor and had a penchant for writing.

We'll never know. Unless of course, Caroline says something upon her death bed in a few more decades.

Well having your husbands brains splattered all over you, also resulting in you having to retrieve a part of his skull also, I can imagine might be classed as rather traumatic!
The only reason jacqueline didnt write a book,imo,is because she didnt need the money...

The head shot and blood spray could have all been added in later by special effect experts and they certainly had enough time to do it,that film was suppressed and hidden from the public for around 12 long years...

Ever see the extremely bloody gun shots and gun battles in the movie the wild bunch from 1969? or the viscious attack by multiple machine guns and shot guns at the end of the movie bonnie and clyde from 1967? or the savage machine gun shooting at the highway toll booth in the movie the godfather from 1972?

I mention those scenes from those movies,because they are very good examples of what hollywood special effects experts were capable of doing back in those days and by the time the zapruder head shot footage was released in 1975,special effects were even better and more realistic,like the bloody massacre at the end of the movie taxi driver from 1976...
edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The head shot and blood spray could have all been added in later by special effect experts and they certainly had enough time to do it,that film was suppressed and hidden from the public for around 12 long years...

Apart from the fact that it was seen by multiple people, including Abraham Zapruder who filmed it take place, and was then made into 3 copies, 2 of which went to the secret service the original staying with Zapruder, all before the evening that day.

The next day it was shown once more to multiple people and then sold to Life magazine, the owner of Life being one of those who saw the film on the 23rd and who was actually rather keen, to say the least, to buy the rights to it. Prior to it being sold a fair number of people had already seen the film. It was then shown for the first time on television 12 years later.

For those who actually want to learn about the Zapruder film, such as how it was handled, how it was enhanced and preserved over the years, instead of merely speculating about it, then I suggest you at least take the time out to watch this enlightening documentary (Coincidentally I actually watched this documentary just last night, and I know it's worth watching for those who actually want to learn):

Image of an Assassination

edit on 11-4-2012 by Rising Against because: Missed out a word.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
This is the best troll thread this week and there have been some doosies.

The OP has been registered for 2 weeks and pulls out a story as ludicrous as this and you actually feed the trolling.

Explain to me how a thread that opens a persons eyes,opens a persons mind and causes them to think for themselves is a troll thread?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

JFK assassination film hoax-assassinationscience.com...
edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Holywar666 and blocula united in trollism

edit on 25-4-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Maybe he, Michael Jackson, and Tupac are living with Elvis somewhere in Vegas

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

JFK assassination film hoax,the blood mistake > assassinationscience.com...

edit on 5-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Found this video in 1080p of JFK assassination

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Wasn't the JFK motorcade a public event?

According to the OP...they must all be paid actors.....

Des

Yes...you are laughing...but do you not find it a little weird why there are so few people alongside the road where he received (that) those bullet(s)? And do not under estimate people with power, a truck load with cash and the authority to fool the masses.

It is exactly people like you who are fooled easily and theatre is designed for, you do not question when 'things' look natural, plausible or common knowledge.

Not that I think JFK didn't die that day but if the OP is right it would not surprise me...no reason to laugh at this one.

edit on 25/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Probably not worth mentioning, a story related to me back in the 70's by a friend's mother told to her by a friend that worked on a cruise ship sailing the Greek islands - you see how well this is sourced, ok? On Ari's island for nearly a decade after the Dallas shooting was regularly seen a man in a wheelchair with massive head wounds sitting by the ocean. One day around 1970 was seen a massive gathering on that island, allegedly of the Kennedy family members and friends, and the wheelchair-bound man was seen no more.

No proof whatsoever of the veracity of this story but kept in mind that it could be plausible that if a popular president was incapacitated in such a manner and with national attention there could be a reason to not acknowledge him surviving. People with massive head injuries have been known to survive though severely incapacitated.

Not saying it happened but passing along another tale I have heard along the way. The Dallas shooting occurred while I was in the 5th grade shortly before my 11th birthday. The memory of that day has stayed with me my whole life and has been an enigma.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join