It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was never killed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Nothing is real, nothing every happened.

The OP never posted a theory on the first page of this thread. It's all a lie, a fabrication of a post. Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes!

Aliens did it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by mee30

You Massively exaggerated the massive speeding up of the video. In fact I would say it is not sped up at all. Though I'd need to run them on a decent player to be sure.

I counted the seconds between initial reaction and headshot, it was 5 seconds for both videos telling me there could be no massive speeding up. I'm not picking a fight with you here but lets be honest about it.

Actually, you may be correct. When I said it was "massively" sped up, that was my initial reaction from first watching it as it looked sped up and "wrong" from my angle. But that may be because the first part of the film has been edited out though.

I posted the full version to you before.

Cool, I think the one in the op is a much better example just because it has been steadied, it makes it much clearer to see him grasp his neck etc after the first shot.

Btw I noticed the missing segment too.

Mind you the speed of the thing is irrelevant anyway if the audio is not of the time of shooting... I'll have a little look into it though just out of curiosity.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Ah I see where you are aiming at.

They emptied New York City and replaced the population with actors.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
Jackie Kennedy remarried a few years after JFK's brain matter misted her face. To a guy Aristotle Onassis

I re-arranged his name on a Anagram website and it came up: Toilet or Assassin

LOL! So true
And jacqueline kennedy just happened to not get shot? or was she intentionally not suppose to be shot? why would the asassinators not want to kill her as well? she was sitting right there,that is if jfk was even killed at all and i could think of a good reason why she wasnt killed,but i'll leave that up to everyones imaginations to figure out,lets just say she was still young and pretty...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
o what a tangled web we weave when we first practise to decieve -sir walter scott 100 other prominent catholics died after jfk maybe someone was not happy at a catholic president in power .DR david kelly in england when he commited SUICIDE a lot of other scientists around the world seemed to die at the same time .it struck me as funny how many experts died as a result of mugging at that time .i notice nobody brought up bill coopers behold a pale horse info on the time difference in the news in new zealand papers or the three frames missing in the film of the driver turning .in the x files the smocking man tells molder ive seen presidents die www.wellaware 1 now comprimised did a good number for a while on the news being faked . jfk the moonlandings princess diana 9-11 the list goes on & on you need to be blind or a shill not to notice was lee harvey in the downstairs doorway as some say who knows

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This country is hopeless...we`re doomed.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I personally feel that the last thing Jackie was looking for on the car boot was bits of skull, I think it is something to investigate, why did she go there and what for ? I don't even think that she was trying to get out to avoid gun shots, was her MK-Ultra programming failing for a moment, probably no, I think she knew exactly what was happening and what she was doing, I am sure that she was JFKs handler and informant back to the controllers, was she also used as his asassin ?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so all of that was done to create fear ?

get a history book and read up on the nuclear missile crises involving cuba

what a joke

America was embarrassed because of the moves Kennedy made during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Then he got shot.

Gee, the worked out perfect

Again..dont underestimate TPTB. We do NOT know their agenda, so dont expect history book evidence to be on our side.

in other words, your motive makes no sense. if it is fear tptb are after, you keep kennedy alive and orchestrate more nuclear show downs, which lead to more kids hiding under their desks, you don't kill him and end it

are you going to offer any proof of him being alive after that day ? and by proof, I'm not talking about links to websites that claim it without any proof

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This isnt the first time I heard something similar. About 6 years ago someone told me they went to the hospital where they had brought jfk. And they got on an elevator and went down to the basement floor, and that the doors opened, and 2 men in suits were sitting there, and informed him to get back in elevator and go back up, that no one was allowed to be on that floor. He said this happened in like 2002. I cant verify his claim.. But he had no reason to lie.. He wasnt that type.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

- Imagine if the 9.11 footage was missing as many frames as the JFK footage
- What if we only had 1 angle of the plane crashes from 9.11?

Conspiracy theorists would go insane.

Flame all you want, i dont believe for one second JFK was killed via head shot. Dont underestimate TPTB. Then again....most people still believe the Titanic sunk due to hitting and ice burg...............the ship "God himself could not sink".

Well....he sunk it.

You are putting the qualities of todays tech to the past. The only thing you know is everyone with phones that records video and good quality video.

Back then you would be lucky if someone even had a video camera, and then it was recorded onto film. Lots of errors happen with the film degrading, getting ruined, and if the camera even recorded correctly....so yeah I understand why frames are missing.

BTW, what happened with the titanic, was it not an iceberg that was seen by the survivors, or was it a plot with a sub to kill off the parties that would halt the fed.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Dude, his BRAINS went all over the sidewalk, even on to some bystanders. How do you fake that?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My grandma was there and she wasn't a paid shill. So I'm going to take her word over a stranger's concocted story with absolutely no basis in reality. I am sure you just invented this in your mind (just as some guy invited the idea of an ape-man and preached it as gospel truth). It seems that 95% of everything on this site is made up of the same pure imagination (which is usually based in slander and lie because it defaces people usually with no evidence to back up the absurd claims).
edit on 8-4-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
He most definately was killed. Jackie even said 'THEY shot his head off' ..
ATS Thread Found Here

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
This country is hopeless...we`re doomed.
I was watching a documentary about ww-2 and a veteran of that war was being interviewed and he said..."my generation questioned nothing,your generation questions everything"

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce
My grandma was there and she wasn't a paid shill. So I'm going to take her word over a stranger's concocted story with absolutely no basis in reality.
We dont know for sure what reality is and where exactly was your grandmother? among the large crowds well before kennedy was shot,or among the scattered few who were near to where and when kennedy was shot?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The creative writing room is down the hall to your left.

Its that room that is out of the box.

I can't prove that, you just have to think out of the box and you are there.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
JFK is dead I know for a fact. I know becouse I killed him.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it was fake but I saw a video where it shows the driver turned around and shot him. But I'm not sure it was real

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I watched a movie where both Elvis and JFK lived together in a old folks home.

They battled the Mummy of King Tut.

The government turned JFK into a black man.

It was called

"Bubba Hoetep"

Great movie.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
So where's your evidence suggesting he's still alive, along with all the airline passengers killed on 9/11?

Don't you know, JFK was on a deserted island with Hitler and Jim Morrison?

2nd.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join