It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was never killed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Could our government fake an assassination? Yes

Would there be benefits in doing this? Yes

Are there frames missing from the final footage? Yes

Did everybody fall for it?

YES!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

WWell maybe you are right, I for one do not under-estimate them pulling off such a stunt. I mean, look what they did with the moonlanding. Wheter they landed or not something is seriously wrong with that story told to the public.

Back to Kennedy....now that you mention it, it surprises me how few people are standing along the road where he was shot to cheer the president. His popularity was immense and one should expect to see people cramped up against those removable iron fences just to see a glimpse of their president.

But then again....what with all the people removed from their homes that day and to learn on the news that the president was shot in their street. Some would step forward and whistle on Johnson....I mean the CIA.

But then again and again...they do a good job to keep all the people involved with 911 quiet.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I don't know about all that, but hey anything i possible and I certainly get where you're coming from.

I watched the clip you posted and noticed a couple of anomalies I'm wondering if someone can shed some light. So the head shot you can clearly hear the gunshot and it coincides with the hit.

Now go back to the 2 second mark, you can hear what could be a gunshot at around the 4 second mark, but JFK doesn't react until the 6 seconds mark, if the noise at the 4 second mark isn't a gunshot sound, where is it at the 6 seconds mark?

If the shots came from the same place, wouldn't you hear them both the same?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
now that you mention it, it surprises me how few people are standing along the road where he was shot to cheer the president

Compare the number of people standing on the lawn, to these people standing along the street:

Look at the expression on Jackie's face. She knows what's about to happen. A certain route would be chosen for the president to drive where the public could see him....would it be that difficult to section off part of the route? Fill with actors? Who are the people on the lawn? They dont look like news media. Special privileges?

The final seconds of the video i posted on the first page is eerie as well. JFK just happens to get shot seconds away from a street NO ONE is on. They just drive off into the shadows. End of film.

edit on 8-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

now that you mention it, it surprises me how few people are standing along the road where he was shot to cheer the president

Compare the number of people standing on the lawn, to these people standing along the street:

Look at the expression on Jackie's face. She knows what's about to happen. A certain route would be chosen for the president to drive where the public could see him....would it be that difficult to section off part of the route? Fill with actors? Who are the people on the lawn? They dont look like news media. Special privileges?

The final seconds of the video i posted on the first page is eerie as well. JFK just happens to get shot seconds away from a street NO ONE is on. They just drive off into the shadows. End of film.

Oh give me a break.Jackie is smiling.She's also squinting because the sun is in her face.Prove that she knew what was about to happen.Oh wait,you can't.Because she didn't know.You theory is ridiculous.You've yet to prove anything except give your opinion.I suggest your read "The Kennedy Detail".It was written by Gerald Blaine,who was part of the secret service.Read that then come back and say Jackie knew or that JFK isn't really dead.

ETA:I know you won't read it.You'll just come back and say he was in on it and the book was just a cover up.

edit on 8-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I watched the clip you posted and noticed a couple of anomalies I'm wondering if someone can shed some light. So the head shot you can clearly hear the gunshot and it coincides with the hit.

Interesting since the Z-film is a completely silent film. What you're listening to is the dictabelt recording being played over the film, this recording being uncovered and presented to the HSCA investigation by Mary Ferrell in the late 70's. It has also been proven pretty much beyond reasonable doubt that this recording is in fact not recording any gunfire as was first thought although of course even today the debate goes on.

The video posted in the OP has also been massively sped up as well though.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Wow,i think you've really nailed it with those statements and you may have exposed some very hushed up and extremely supressed information as well and kennedys wife was so emotionally wrecked by her husband getting shot in the head and killed right next to her,supposedly and she was so devastated by it all,that she went out and found herself an even richer man soon afterwards and seriously,how come she wasnt shot when jfk was? < think about that...

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

As has been pointed out to you already by someone else.. this is ridiculous. She's happy and she's smiling etc. JFK too. Neither one of them showed any signs at any point in time of knowing what was about to come.

And paid actors? My goodness, have you done any research into this case at all, into any of those people in Dealey Plaza that day? I'm sorry but the only word for this theory that comes to mind is ridiculous. And of the highest degree too. Those people were real, the vast majority of them made life very difficult for the Warren Commission, James Tague more so than anyone for example, and finally JFK died that day. Deal with it. Famous people as well as us mere mortals die as well and It's theories like this which wholeheartedly distract us all from the real ideas and theories out there..

Sorry to be so blunt but it just has to be said to be honest.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by mee30

Interesting since the Z-film is a completely silent film. What you're listening to is the dictabelt recording being played over the film, this recording being uncovered and presented to the HSCA investigation by Mary Ferrell in the late 70's. It has also been proven pretty much beyond reasonable doubt that this recording is in fact not recording any gunfire as was first thought.

The video posted in the OP has also been massively sped up as well.

Yup.for what I can know it was first thought that the dictabelt recording was from a cop that was near dealey plaza.It turned out to be one that was much closer to the trade mart.So that recording means nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Yup.for what I can know it was first thought that the dictabelt recording was from a cop that was near dealey plaza.It turned out to be one that was much closer to the trade mart.So that recording means nothing.

Yeah, it was first believed to have been recorded by H.B. McLain but It was found to not be the case, something he himself even states. Just in case you missed it, I discussed this in this post of one of my last thread's here:

The Controversial HSCA Investigation and Beyond - Post titled: The Acoustic "Evidence" And Conclusions of Conspiracy

I tried to give both sides of the argument there too.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It gets stranger.....

RFK had dinner with movie director Roman Polanski and wife Sharon Tate the night before he was shot.

Roman Polanski directed the Satanic cult movie "Rosemary's Baby" in a Manhattan complex called "The Dakota".

wiki

This is the same complex that John Lennon would later be killed at. Back to Roman.

While he was out overseas filming a different movie, his wife Sharon Tate was massacred by members of the Charles Manson family. She was 2 weeks from giving birth. This is why Manson has been in prison.

One person in the Charles Manson family was Lynette Fromme. She's known for her attempted assassination on U.S President Gerald Ford.

wiki

Roman was widely criticized for taking pictures where his wife was killed. The word "PIG" is written on the door in her blood.

Sorry off topic, but all connections small or big need to be shared.

And dont forget JFK's son died in a plane crash.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Well It's not silent if someone has added audio to it, all be it from a different source. lol... I hear you are somewhat the expert on this topic, so your fame proceeds you.

Do you have any idea where the source audio was situated in terms of what we see in that video? Was it near where the video was filmed for example.

When you say massively sped up, can you elaborate massively please?

The headshot certainly sounds like gunfire to me, but I would like to hear it at the original pace, if that is indeed 'massively' sped up.

Edit: Sorry I was eating my breakfast and typing, some of my questions have been answered, thanks.
edit on 8-4-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Well It's not silent if someone has added audio to it, all be it from a different source.

Well, the original film is completely silent. The audio being added to it here is seemingly irrelevant since it's not an audio of the actual assassination taking place, it's an audio recording of the aftermath of the assassination and it has also never "officially" been added to the film if you know what I mean.

When you say massively sped up, can you elaborate massively please?

The Zapruder film is travelling at exactly 18.3 frames per second. The version in the OP is not, it's been sped up. The full film is 26 seconds long as well, that video is only 19 seconds long. Here's the original:

Also, here is the original Dictabelt Recording without any editing or "enhancements" etc:

Do you have any idea where the source audio was situated in terms of what we see in that video? Was it near where the video was filmed for example.

The audio recording was captured about a minute or so after the assassination as far as I'm aware. Here's a post of mine in another thread on this which might be worth reading.

Edit: Just saw your edit, lol. Well, I've replied anyway now.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

JFK's limousine disappears into the shadows exactly 10 seconds after the head shot.

It was a perfectly planned and executed assassination. It fooled the world. Then his brother got shot and son died in a plane crash. Here is RFK announcing MLK's death:

Its a small world

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Okay I will do some further research into the audio thanks for the explanation. If we can discount it thats fair enough.

You Massively exaggerated the massive speeding up of the video. In fact I would say it is not sped up at all. Though I'd need to run them on a decent player to be sure.

I counted the seconds between initial reaction and headshot, it was 5 seconds for both videos telling me there could be no massive speeding up. I'm not picking a fight with you here but lets be honest about it.

I'll defo check out your threads I understand you have done some good research.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

JFK's limousine disappears into the shadows exactly 10 seconds after the head shot.

No it never. Here's a film taken by Jack W. Daniels showing the limousine after it goes underneath the triple overpass, where you say it "disappears into the sahdows":

It's not a great film, but it's one of the only ones we have from that position. The limousine then heads straight onto the freeway and heads straight for Parkland hospital where many witnesses had already began to gather. So no, the limousine obviously does not "disappear" anywhere at all. It's seen the entire time. And no, the people at Parkland were also not paid actors before you go there.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Jackie Kennedy remarried a few years after JFK's brain matter misted her face. To a guy Aristotle Onassis

I re-arranged his name on a Anagram website and it came up: Toilet or Assassin

LOL! So true

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

You Massively exaggerated the massive speeding up of the video. In fact I would say it is not sped up at all. Though I'd need to run them on a decent player to be sure.

I counted the seconds between initial reaction and headshot, it was 5 seconds for both videos telling me there could be no massive speeding up. I'm not picking a fight with you here but lets be honest about it.

Actually, you may be correct. When I said it was "massively" sped up, that was my initial reaction from first watching it as it looked sped up and "wrong" from my angle. But that may be because the first part of the film has been edited out though.

I posted the full version to you before.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The Titanic was only billed "unsinkable" for Hollywood.

Every Texas resident must have been paid too! Where's my cash eh?

We all knew he was coming, some MIGHT have watched the motorcade (like a one man parade idea) on T.V.

The only hoax is believing he's not dead.

All the rest of the details are suspect though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join