It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 black people killed by white guy in Tulsa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by miconATSrender
Well, with all the race hate bait going on in the MSM, it was refreshing to see this story from CBS Baltimore not talking about race at all.
"Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera"
But it might be do to the crowd being black and the victim being white. But not sure, so don't quote me.

CBS NEWS LINK-with vid

Cant watch the vid right now but saw it the other day. Not sure which angle they show in this video, but there are 2 ... one is where they take something out of the guys pocket and when the guy walks towards the robber he clocks him in the face and knocks him out.

you can bet if the roles were reversed it would be on ever news station out there for the next 3 months. Wonder why this is.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
lol people

the op is pointing out that The MSM is the one doing the inciting

he's you know, Denying [the] Ignorance [that is racism]

as the Trayvon threads and the reactionary spoofs have shown we've got quite a bunch of stormfronters here

i for one applaud the owners for allowing the bigots among the membership to out themselves

though apparently GLE [unless she's playing along] and others were left out of the loop

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Like Jude11 stated, don't buy into this MSM fueled stupidity! Sure it's sad three people were killed, let's not condemn any one race for the act of a deranged individual, be it black or white or yellow or red! This is what the NWO wants, to divide and conquer! United we stand, divided we fall! And I say this to all of you here regardless of the color of your skin. Keep your head, and look at the bigger picture they don't want you to notice! Americanist, this was supposed to be a general reply, not to you, sorry dude.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Captain Beyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

A pastor at a city church and president of the NAACP's Tulsa branch, said the shootings could well prove to be hate crimes given that they happened in a predominantly African-American neighborhood......All the victims were black.

That statement makes no sense. This guy makes it sound like people go wandering in to the 'hood all of the time, like a pleasure journey. Sounds like that pastor is wanting it to be a white person, or the editor spun it that way.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
There's something seriously 'up' here ATS'rs!

This made tonight's news in New Zealand, and the first thing I thought was, man we are being prepared for RACE WARS

I see false flags, misinformation and distraction everywhere right now.

How do we know that the shooter isn't employed by TPTB, to generate RACE HATRED designed to create civil unrest and the justification for martial law?

Sad times ahead as it all appears to be speeding up towards an end-game...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Possibly a better title for this thread would have been '3 people murdered in Tusla shooting spree' Why bring the colour into it? They've not even confirmed it's a racially motivated crime yet. (admittedly it probably about 99.999% chance that it is IMHO). But still, murder is murder... no matter what colour it is it always comes out red.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
Possibly a better title for this thread would have been '3 people murdered in Tusla shooting spree' Why bring the colour into it? They've not even confirmed it's a racially motivated crime yet.

The killings were race based according to the police and the killers.

'My dad was killed by a f****** n*****':
Suspect in shooting spree that killed three African-Americans and wounded two others talked of grudge against black community

A man was arrested this morning for the Tulsa Good Friday shooting rampage after he randomly gunned down five black victims on the second anniversary of his father's death at the hands of an African American, according to police.

On Thursday, two years after Carl England was killed, Jake England took to Facebook to rage about the 'f****** n*****' who shot his father to death.

Tulsa Shootings - Daily Mail

His Father was killed in an altercation with a Black man whom he and his son-in-law confronted about a physical fight with the son-in-law and a threat to return for revenge.

The father hit the man with a stick, knocking him down, and the man shot him.
He's serving 6 years.

The son was angry at all Blacks because of this.
He killed these people simply based on color.

- DH

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Hmmm.

Sounds fishy that they would admit all that right off the top.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
CNN said this today:

The shootings began about 1 a.m. Friday in predominantly black neighborhoods in north Tulsa. All the victims were African-American, and both England and Watts are white.

And on Thursday afternoon, he noted that it was the second anniversary of his father's death "at the hands of a f***ing 'n-word'."

That should stir things up
edit on 8-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Anon77
Possibly a better title for this thread would have been '3 people murdered in Tusla shooting spree' Why bring the colour into it? They've not even confirmed it's a racially motivated crime yet.

The killings were race based according to the police and the killers.

'My dad was killed by a f****** n*****':
Suspect in shooting spree that killed three African-Americans and wounded two others talked of grudge against black community

A man was arrested this morning for the Tulsa Good Friday shooting rampage after he randomly gunned down five black victims on the second anniversary of his father's death at the hands of an African American, according to police.

On Thursday, two years after Carl England was killed, Jake England took to Facebook to rage about the 'f****** n*****' who shot his father to death.

Tulsa Shootings - Daily Mail

His Father was killed in an altercation with a Black man whom he and his son-in-law confronted about a physical fight with the son-in-law and a threat to return for revenge.

The father hit the man with a stick, knocking him down, and the man shot him.
He's serving 6 years.

The son was angry at all Blacks because of this.
He killed these people simply based on color.

- DH

Ah, Sorry my friend I didn't see that news report. Another pair of racist killers...

All this hate because of skin colour. It's mad!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by lee anoma

Hmmm.

Sounds fishy that they would admit all that right off the top.

I don't believe he admitted this to the police. Not yet anyway.

He posted comments on Facebook stating that it's hard not to "lose it" over the fact that his father was killed by a Black man. He and his accomplice were given up by anonymous tips, and after investigations they discovered the timing of the post, the anniversary of his fathers death, and related that to the killings.

It is from his very account, so I'm not sure what's to dispute here.

I'm sure if you look at his posting history, you'd find a similar tone because someone doesn't wake up one day and start spouting off racist statements like that.

Keep in mind, his girlfriend had recently committed suicide allegedly in front of him!

I'm thinking this guy had a lot of anger that just exploded out of him, and he chose his victims based on what he felt represented that specific anger.

He shot a 49 year old woman walking down the street.

This is such a sad case.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I must have said this a thousand times...it wouldn't be a race war, it would be a race massacre. Black people are severely outnumbered, btw, I'm black, and even if the odds were different, I'd still be against some dumbass race war...it's stupid. It would be pure insanity for any black person to WANT something like this to happen. I have black and white friends and family members, and my little girl is half white. God help the poor soul who decided to harm her. And as far as taking sides if that race crap approaches my doorstep, I have no sides except the human race. Let the bigots exterminate themselves, whatever color they may be.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The only place I see racial tensions being sparked is here on ATS. My local news is not playing up that aspect. Black people are not out jumping whites as sort of a preemptive strike. There is not some kind of race war being sparked here.

A killer was loose in my former neighbor hood. In places that I have been to. I know people who live in that area and who are, in fact, black. Hell, I know people that saw one of the crime scenes from their yard. Until just recently, we had a very serious issue on our hands.

And all a lot of people in this thread can do is whine about the "Mass Media" and how they are "playing up" these killing.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why is it always "3 white people killed" or "4 black people shot"

Why is their race a key factor?

Why not just 3 or 4 people killed and if it's proven that it's race related, then report on it?

All the time lately on ATS I see this crap?

Is America really this bad?

Looking in from the outside, it's not looking good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join