It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 black people killed by white guy in Tulsa

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

3 black people killed by white guy in Tulsa

www.cnn.com

A pastor at a city church and president of the NAACP's Tulsa branch, said the shootings could well prove to be hate crimes given that they happened in a predominantly African-American neighborhood......All the victims were black.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Judging by the comments on CNN, it looks like people want a race war. Are we heading for one? Will there be protests? Will one of the dead look like Obama's son? Was this a hate crime or just someone "mentally unstable"? Will Rev and Al Sharpton take to the streets again? Was the shooter a white hispanic? All white? Light skinned?

Whites make up over 72% of America. The media knows who the target audience is when publishing front page stories. What is in the future plans? What will TPTB do next?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not again with this crap.... When will people learn?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
aww damn.. I was enjoying my white ATS friends too.....

*siiiiiiiigh*

*reluctantly crosses onto the black side of the sandbox*

but you know, all that crap aside. So sad that 3 people are dead for no reason. =(

edit on 7-4-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Awww.. shucks....and I was enjoying the peace too. Well heck.. I guess I need to return to my Whites Only bunker then and pretend like I hate everyone else. The Media says I should so I guess that's the way it is.

..Or we can all just look at isolated tragedies in isolation and not play the media game of making every one of them some statement of the entire nation. lol

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh dear, not again.

Lets let the courts decide. It could have been better said that 3 people were shot by 1 person.

Stating facts without bias, something the MSM seems unable to do.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Looks like all is going according to plan.

Incite dissension and hatred at street level, let us kill ourselves and lock up those remaining.

Why should TPTB do it when they can have us destroy ourselves? Wake up people. It isn't black against white, it's the elite against ALL of us.

And the MSM will help them do it.

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Whats more interesting is how the media has left out the race card for decades, now all of a sudden everyone needs to know was it black on white, or white on black whom got shot. I smell a conspiracy here, no doubt.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have one thing to say.

You people need to be banning together. Black, White, Yellow, Red, and Brown. In twenty years, you'll understand why.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why is this making breaking news?
People are shot every day....

YES CNN is trying to perpetuate the race issue. Why are they not reporting on the shootings that take place in Detroit all the time?? Or WDC? Or whever there is a high rate of murders taking place? Are those people any less valuable or guilty?? Or do they just not draw enough hate, racial tension and drama?

Tragic shooting of little girl

and then just google for more....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I watched the sheriff dept's news conference...it was 5 people shot. There is a live witness, thank God, who gave details.

I pray all this stupidity stops..now.

Des

edit on 7-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
More death and mayhem to be dealt with again.....
.....maybe I should get that bird out again

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

NBC will probably try to make it look like Zimmerman did it, by claiming he's hiding in Tulsa.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This sounds to me like the media wants to incite racial tension in weak minds so that they act out violently towards other people and make those that are obsessed with being secure beg for a larger police force, and beg for gun rights to be taken away, and beg that more people go to prison all the while gladly dishing out more tax money to big brother for their continued false security.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Judging by the comments on CNN, it looks like people want a race war. Are we heading for one? Will there be protests? Will one of the dead look like Obama's son? Was this a hate crime or just someone "mentally unstable"? Will Rev and Al Sharpton take to the streets again? Was the shooter a white hispanic? All white? Light skinned?

Whites make up over 72% of America. The media knows who the target audience is when publishing front page stories. What is in the future plans? What will TPTB do next?

I don't know. I don't care. Why are you doing their job for them? I hope you guys are not spreading this around outside of ATS. People kill people. I thought you guys knew this.

At least you see what's happening. You get it, but Still..

edit on 4/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, with all the race hate bait going on in the MSM, it was refreshing to see this story from CBS Baltimore not talking about race at all.
"Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera"
But it might be do to the crowd being black and the victim being white. But not sure, so don't quote me.

CBS NEWS LINK-with vid

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I have one thing to say.

You people need to be banning together. Black, White, Yellow, Red, and Brown. In twenty years, you'll understand why.

Perhaps MJ will come back on Easter...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let's not turn this into a race war thing.
Let the media be all, "oh! Look Race war!".
We can be all, "Who gives a fudge?"

This thing is just a man killing three other men for reasons not yet fully understood.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Posting this kind of stuff only adds fuel to the fire, so why do it?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Whyyyyyyy regurgitate this garbage??? Not only is MSM doing it, but you bring the rotten can here and open it even more? Either some should open their eyes, or perhaps some think they're opened and feel they're doing the right thing by repeating the nonsense the media says and inciting more angst amongst the general public.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join