It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confrontation Between High And Mundane Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There can be little in the way of true communication/connection between an individual of high-level consciousness and a typical larval human. The actions and words of a high-consciousness individual are literally of a much higher vibrational frequency, and when these waves enter into the larval mind, which is of a much slower vibration, SHe is unable to register any real meaning. A confusion arises in hir mind. There are three basic possible responses to this. One is that they will just go along with what you say, because they’re confused and have given up on trying to figure it out. When this occurs, they will likely pretend that they understand, though they are confused inside. Another is that they will simply ignore you. This is because they are uncomfortable with the energies that they are being confronted with, and want to pretend they don’t exist.

It’s interesting to note that though an individual of high-consciousness may be ignored, the individuals ignoring you are intensely aware of you and your energies on the inside, probably more than any other energies around. Your energies are making an incredible impact on them, and yet they are going to do everything they can to ignore them. This takes a lot of effort, and so the higher your energies are, and the more you make your presence felt, the more it will seem that they are blind, or living with their head in the sand, so as to maintain their tunnel-reality. Another possible response is that they will become irrationally emotional, and this will either manifest as them becoming overly defensive or their seeking to project some very negative motivations or implications onto you and what you are saying. Higher energies obliterate the assumptions which lower states of consciousness are based on, and this is very threatening to the larval human. All of their emotional and moralistic fears that have been imprinted into them are triggered, and they will see all of the dire possibilities of these things being violated in you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is why many keep their mouth shut. Vicious attacks that can manifest physically, or worse, seething hatred and malevolence projected at one. It is more simple and less threatening to play the fool, or be silent.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know." - Lao Tzu
I feel very similar to your beliefs; speaking to an individual on a higher level of consciousness does trigger fear or the unknown in 3rd dimensional beings. Don't take it personal, because once you're in an enlightened state, words can't even describe how you're feeling. But your energies will
people will start to question why you're so happy...Then an open mind will create experiences to get on the spiritual path!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

You just made me realize how futile what I've been trying to do here is.

Thank you

Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
'Larvals'... my new swear-word, cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Very true... S&F

I believe THIS belongs in your thread...

edit on 7-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You definitely have me confused. You seem to know a lot about the "larval humans." Are you one of them trying to project yourself into being one of the higher beings, or are you one of the higher beings condesending to those you believe you are superior? Either way your tone and presentation is not conducive to good relations between the two factions. In plain words, it is sorta a turn off, you know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is very true. I just hope if you're of the higher vibration that you're not going out and projecting these thoughts onto the "larval" humans you speak of. Bc then you'd be missing the whole point and really nowhere near higher or even equal level with that of the "larval" humans. In fact, you'd be much lower.

And while it is difficult to communicate and associate with them, we have no choice. We must win them over by living our lives in truth.
edit on 7-4-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

A larva is no more or less important than an adult of a species. He's not insulting them.

It's difficult for me to communicate with people now, because people don't listen to the words you say, they interpret them.

Because you see a larva a less advanced you assume he's condescending, but if he's actually a conscious being I can assure you he's not.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Buddha1098 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by Buddha1098 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
There can be little in the way of true communication/connection between an individual of high-level consciousness and a typical larval human. The actions and words of a high-consciousness individual are literally of a much higher vibrational frequency, and when these waves enter into the larval mind, which is of a much slower vibration, SHe is unable to register any real meaning. A confusion arises in hir mind. There are three basic possible responses to this. One is that they will just go along with what you say, because they’re confused and have given up on trying to figure it out. When this occurs, they will likely pretend that they understand, though they are confused inside. Another is that they will simply ignore you. This is because they are uncomfortable with the energies that they are being confronted with, and want to pretend they don’t exist.

It’s interesting to note that though an individual of high-consciousness may be ignored, the individuals ignoring you are intensely aware of you and your energies on the inside, probably more than any other energies around. Your energies are making an incredible impact on them, and yet they are going to do everything they can to ignore them. This takes a lot of effort, and so the higher your energies are, and the more you make your presence felt, the more it will seem that they are blind, or living with their head in the sand, so as to maintain their tunnel-reality. Another possible response is that they will become irrationally emotional, and this will either manifest as them becoming overly defensive or their seeking to project some very negative motivations or implications onto you and what you are saying. Higher energies obliterate the assumptions which lower states of consciousness are based on, and this is very threatening to the larval human. All of their emotional and moralistic fears that have been imprinted into them are triggered, and they will see all of the dire possibilities of these things being violated in you.

I have no idea what you just said, but I feel like you are in the room with me and it's making me angry! HAHAHAHA

What you say is very interesting. It seems to be true here on ATS. So many great threads are met with insult and incredulity the second someone reads the title. Most of the time, they comment with a complete misunderstanding of what was said. It's frustrating that people do not engage the mind more. Then again, it's frustrating to read something that lacks context. What you said above seems to be very clearly written.

This is similar to an example I have used on ATS a few times. Imagine a train engineer and a friend arguing about the train whistle changing pitch. The engineer says it stays the same. The friend, who sees the train pass each day says the pitch definitely changes. The engineer tries to convince him that it doesn't change, but the friend simply can't get past the fact that his friend must be mistaken. Later, someone comes along and explains the Doppler Effect. At least one of the two will still walk away in error. It all depends on the ability to see the larger picture by frame of reference and perspective.

Life has a way of clearing up truth. It's called the Law of Inverse Squares. The closer we are to a truth, the better we see the reflection in clarity. Life is all about clearly understanding opposites. There is no paradox in most things we confuse. We simply lack the excluded middle for understanding. For instance, temperature isn't hot or cold. It's just a degree of the same electromagnetic radiation within a thermally conductive bit of matter. The law of inverse squares eventually reaches something like thermal equilibrium in the end. It's the same for humans.

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Neither of them were in Error. They were both right from their perspective.

I still don't believe Carbon is the mark of the beast though... You're wrong I'm right!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
Neither of them were in Error. They were both right from their perspective.

I still don't believe Carbon is the mark of the beast though... You're wrong I'm right!

You see, what you just did is glean very little from what was read and immediately ran to your happy place of bias. If you had read my post carefully, you would have understood that my point is exactly what you just said. The entire point of telling the story was to demonstrate that they were both correct and there is no paradox. Did you actually read what I had written, or did you glean? The OP is all about this problem. Did you read the OP before participating in this thread?

As for the Carbon, you see a paradox for the same reason.

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It was a joke brother.

Sarcasm doesn't translate sometimes I guess.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It was a joke brother.

Sarcasm doesn't translate sometimes I guess.

Indeed. It seems I am the one with a happy place of bias in this case. I don't care who you, that's funny right there.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Nobody really truly communicates with each-other, it's more like we interpret each-other. Communication is interpretation all that you said might communication but it is also not very good interpretation. You cant ignore the truth...But you can try.
Oh yes you can try.

SHe is unable to register any real meaning. A confusion arises in hir mind.

Ya there you see! we might be one! but we are also not one.! She and He, is not SHe and hir, it best be said we might be linked in one, a coalescent, in coalescence, but we are not one and the very same thing. Have you anywhere in anything ever seen only one of its kind? Nope, if you have seen one, then there is bound to be another somewhere.

Confusion is the language of interpretations, when it becomes rhythmic and aggregates it communicates itself in a waveform branching out and leafing like a tree. We are all con-fused bro, if we believe that we are one and the same of if we believe that we are not linked as one, and possibly in one.

But maybe these as you called them, high-level consciousness are just not so high level if they can not even interpret themselves to these so called larval human forms. They might even need more practice or effort, but in time the road always leads to the place were that which we ignore is waiting...So my friend, patience is a virtue.

new topics

top topics

join