It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Panic In Asia As Deafing Un-Earthly Sounds Erupt From No Where.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Those people aren't panicking. They are always like that. 24/7

------------------------------

Probably true, but when the horn sound starts, you see people running and you can hear more talk and intensity in their voices.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Two words: JUSTIN BIEBER

Justin Bieber?? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! God help us all!!!

On topic....I'll reserve comments until I have time to look into it a little...I seem to remember seeing this video before during an earthquake, that's why the guy thinks a tsunami might be coming.
edit on 4/7/2012 by StealthyKat because: sp

edit on 4/7/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ah so its old quake footage redoctored with sounds.

"Deafening" makes it a certain HOAX topic, too. why is this still in Fragile Earth?

nothin fragile about it

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantjennings
This is old footage. People are reacting to an earthquake in Cebu. I believe in Feb. Jump to 2:00min.

Oh yes sir! I was deceived

Thanks for the update!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Don't sweat it...it's hard to tell what's real anymore

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I have I friend I use to work with in CA.. she lives there in Cebu.. here is what she told me...

"Luz Mancao"--- yup this happened like a month or so ago when we have that 7.8 something earthquake ,then hrs. later the people near the sea panic they thought we might experience a tsunami just like the one in japan. that was a scarry day i didn't feel th...e eq cause i was walking going 2 our sss bldg. but can't go inside cause the people inside were advise 2 go ouside that's when i heard that we have eq.so i when 2 the church 2 pray .a lot of people are on the streets students ,workers ,everybody was just walking 2 there own homes.then a couple of hrs. later someone shouted tsunami ,and the people are running ,everyone paniced ,i even run at first i don't know whats going on ,then when i reached home and radio and tv was still working and the advice us to stay calm and that it was a false alarm... thank god it was just a false alarm!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hollwd
reply to post by StealthyKat

I have I friend I use to work with in CA.. she lives there in Cebu.. here is what she told me...

"Luz Mancao"--- yup this happened like a month or so ago when we have that 7.8 something earthquake ,then hrs. later the people near the sea panic they thought we might experience a tsunami just like the one in japan. that was a scarry day i didn't feel th...e eq cause i was walking going 2 our sss bldg. but can't go inside cause the people inside were advise 2 go ouside that's when i heard that we have eq.so i when 2 the church 2 pray .a lot of people are on the streets students ,workers ,everybody was just walking 2 there own homes.then a couple of hrs. later someone shouted tsunami ,and the people are running ,everyone paniced ,i even run at first i don't know whats going on ,then when i reached home and radio and tv was still working and the advice us to stay calm and that it was a false alarm... thank god it was just a false alarm!!

So there was indeed a panic. I take it then, that noise has been mixed in, since you make no mention of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join