It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Panic In Asia As Deafing Un-Earthly Sounds Erupt From No Where.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Wow! Appears to be a fog horn, but no talk of this from the comments. (Unable to find other new sources ATM)

If this happened in Calgary, I would assume a construction site or something but appears everyone is oblivious.
Believe this may be in the Phillipines or South Asia, somewhere.

Could this be one of Revelations Trumpets?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well,it's hard to tell where the original video came from and where its from or when it took place.
Could be a tsunami warning? Could be anything really.
The person who posted this on youtube has posted many different things about earth changes.

I saw this in the comment section.

guys I think it is in Cebu Philippines. The guys on the video speaking in Visaya dialect. I live in Manila, either the Illuminati is using their HAARP tech for their project blue beam project.

edit on 7-4-2012 by jakeistheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Honestly...I don't see any mass panic. Just regular street traffic and market crowds. All I could hear in the back ground, every now and then, was a fog horn. Your title is very misleading....

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Those people aren't panicking. They are always like that. 24/7

------------------------------

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't hear any sounds and it doesn't look like anything but an ordinary busy day on the streets of that town.

The sounds you hear in the video have no resonance, no echo like you would expect. It sounds like there is some machining going on behind the camera man, but I don't see mass panic?

People aren't running in any single direction like they are trying to get out of the city. They also aren't stopped in any puzzled way, looking around trying to identify where the sounds are coming from.

To me, it doesn't look like there is anything happening here, and I definitely wouldn't call it a mass panic situation.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Author (of vid, and perhaps OP) have no shame?

exploiting "ASIA" footage to concoct a more than likely hoax.

Nonsensical, next time pls have some common sense!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Honestly...I don't see any mass panic. Just regular street traffic and market crowds. All I could hear in the back ground, every now and then, was a fog horn. Your title is very misleading....

Des

Excuse me. I am from the Philippines and people here don't act that way on a regular basis. Also, even though I am not Cebuano and don't speak the dialect, I can understand some of what the man speaking is saying -- he is indeed saying that the people are panicking because they are hearing a noise and they believe there might be a tsunami.

Anyway, I think this is interesting footage. The Philippines is not exempt from strange goings-on. I myself, and my entire family and many others, have been witness to many UFO sightings and other strange events. And no, we are not primitive people who mistake Chinese lanterns for UFOs. We don't classify just any weird light as a UFO. The things we have seen simply defy conventional logic.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Two words: JUSTIN BIEBER

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by topquark

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Excuse me. I am from the Philippines and people here don't act that way on a regular basis. Also, even though I am not Cebuano and don't speak the dialect, I can understand some of what the man speaking is saying -- he is indeed saying that the people are panicking because they are hearing a noise and they believe there might be a tsunami.

Anyway, I think this is interesting footage. The Philippines is not exempt from strange goings-on. I myself, and my entire family and many others, have been witness to many UFO sightings and other strange events. And no, we are not primitive people who mistake Chinese lanterns for UFOs. We don't classify just any weird light as a UFO. The things we have seen simply defy conventional logic.

Thanks for verifing this, Like usual ATS cries HOAX before it can be a credible source.

Looked pretty obvious to me that these people, were looking around as if something horrible was about to happen, but thats just me a bit of common sense, before I cry HOAX

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah theres nothing going on here. Just a guy playing a didgeridoo while people move around like they normally do in market areas.

Yesterday I seen a whole group of people running and yelling out of nowhere and then they suddenly stopped at the street corner where they all raised their arms and used curse words for no apparent reason.
Its possible that the bus in the distance may have had some play in this strange scenario but had I video taped them and put some good australian didgeridoo music over it, I think it would tell a completely different story.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The people ARE definitely panicking. What is wrong with you, guys? You think people from around here (the Philippines) act that way all the time? If that was an insult, I will let it pass. But again, I want to clarify that people running around in the streets in this manner is not normal Filipino behavior. The man taking the video says the people believe there is an incoming tsunami.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think it's about time those people lost their walking in the street privillages. Quick, someone bring up some fatality stats!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The people ARE definitely panicking. What is wrong with you, guys? You think people from around here (the Philippines) act that way all the time? If that was an insult, I will let it pass. But again, I want to clarify that people running around in the streets in this manner is not normal Filipino behavior. The man taking the video says the people believe there is an incoming tsunami.

What I have come to the conclusion as of late is this, The Democratic North has an ethnocentrism with the South, and call it ignorance for lack of a better word; have not an idea of how people live, but come to very quick conslusion by way of media, academia, and sheer ignorance.

So I ask that you forgive us from the collective global north, as not all are ignorant of your day-to-day culture.

edit on 7-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
the people seem to be moving faster than what would be a comfortable pace of travel. No matter how different our cultures; we are all human and know what is a comfortable pace to move at. Could this be some sort of last minute preparations for a holiday or sales day like we have black friday in america? As far as the noise, it seems like some sort of industrial metal grinding sound, maybe if a metal bridge were nearby in an earthquake it would make sense.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks like lunch time.

Oh, and the trumpets would more likely be associated with the Tsunami warning horns in Japan, Tornado warning sirens in the US midwest and sirens blasting during 9/11.

Something about hearing the trumpet and running for your life without grabbing anything?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
the people seem to be moving faster than what would be a comfortable pace of travel. No matter how different our cultures; we are all human and know what is a comfortable pace to move at. Could this be some sort of last minute preparations for a holiday or sales day like we have black friday in america? As far as the noise, it seems like some sort of industrial metal grinding sound, maybe if a metal bridge were nearby in an earthquake it would make sense.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

Based on what the man is saying, it's not because of last-minute holiday preparations. Even during the busiest of holiday seasons, even during last-minute Christmas shopping at Divisoria (a shopping district in Manila), people here DON'T act this way. The man is saying he doesn't think it's a tsunami because the water (which he keeps panning to from his rooftop) seems okay.

With regard to the sound, I am not sure what it is or if it was what was causing the panic. According to the following news report, there was actually a 6.9 magnitude quake in Cebu at this time and this did cause people to panic. However, I am not discounting the possibility that people also heard strange rumbling earth noises due to the earthquake, and that this caused additional panic. Here is the news report, for those claiming this was nothing out of the ordinary:

www.sunstar.com.ph...
edit on 7-4-2012 by topquark because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

What I have come to the conclusion as of late is this, The Democratic North has an ethnocentrism with the South, and call it ignorance for lack of a better word; have not an idea of how people live, but come to very quick conslusion by way of media, academia, and sheer ignorance.

So I ask that you forgive us from the collective global north, as not all are ignorant of your day-to-day culture.

edit on 7-4-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your kind words, my friend.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Interesting... Thank you.

I noticed some people running, but not chasing anything or being chased. It didn't look normal, but I couldn't really tell.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sound like someone putting something into an electric fan quite close to the camera. Maybe a finger or a bit of plastic. Ive heard that sound before when ive accidentally put my finger into a computer fan while its turned on

I certainly dont see much evidence of panic in the street below.

Its just another sky sounds hoax if you ask me..

edit on 7-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is old footage. People are reacting to an earthquake in Cebu. I believe in Feb. Jump to 2:00min.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join