It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never trust a GPS to do the work for you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Because he's getting some bank, no doubt. Not to mention, national name recognition. Those Allstate (not Geico) stints are going to pay off huge for him in exposure.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

A list actors and actresses have always gone overseas to do commercials because they are good money, and Americans don't see them. For some reason we think doing commercials is stepping down.

But I see more A lists doing more commercials, so I think that silly concept is slowly fading. I see nothing wrong with a a well known actor doing commercials. I like the Mayhem commercials.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I don't trust my GPS in PA. They are doing so much roadwork that it is crazy, but at least some of the stimulas dollars are going in the right direction.

I had to laugh when my GPS told me to take a right the third time to cross a river on a bridge that didn't exist.

Glub, Glub.

yeah it was doing that too when I was crossing the bridges. It would actually show the car off the bridge.
I was like what kind of GPS is that? Can't find the road?
That was funny. And here the GPS is suppose to know what road you are on? Hmm HMm Sureee. And you want me to trust the directions it gives?

edit on 1-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It's a shame you don't see him acting anymore. Not in a series anyways. I thought he played awesome in OZ. Man that was my favorite show. The other one went on to SUV, and now he quit. All the good actors are leaving. I also liked that wigged out actor. The real tall black guy, every time he wigged out, it was funny. He play his part well. [Think he was from Jamaica or something] And let's not forgot Bethesda and his ex-wife from Dexter. They were both good on OZ. Not to mention Nurse Jackie the Soprano Chickie.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join