It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Word of God in the Bible written by God or Man? Compare the Evidence Here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Where does your mind reside on the evidence? Do you see man in the Bible or do you see God? Do you see both? The video below should be revealing if you consider the enigma by the evidence. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I find it very obvious the bible is NOT the word of God...

IF it was the actual word of God... there would be no errors...

Such as the words of Jesus... they are error free aside from a few minor details... unlike the rest of the book

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

In my opinion the Bible was written by man inspired by God but none the less divine.
Either Way It's God's writing.

edit on 7-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

can only prophets recite god's word, or are there other sources ? and how many prophets wrote the bible ?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Originaly the Bible (first book) was written by aliens, and then evil humans changed it for deception of masses.
That is why it has no sence

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Dude this is total religious propaganda that pokes fun at every other religion besides christianity, AND gives false facts about the nature of the bible, and christianity in general. There are literally thousands of different christian denominations, and an equal number of different printings of the bible. Saying that for the past 1500 years it has stayed basically 100% accurate is a lie. Research where the stories of the bible orignate, and you will soon see that christianity is more a collusion of old pagan beliefs, and rituals, and less of a history lesson.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

The Bible makes perfect sense. Don't go around claiming ET lies when you obviously have no idea what you're saying.

Awesome video Enoch.

S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

To this very day, My Brian tells me there is NO WAY MAN COULD HAVE CONCIEVED WITH , some of the phrases in the BIBLE... yet Religion still escapes me...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

Whoa whoa whoa..... who said you have to be religious or a churchgoer to be a Bible believing Christian?

You do NOT have to be a "religious" person to believe in the Bible and Christ

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

can only prophets recite god's word, or are there other sources ? and how many prophets wrote the bible ?

Any time it says the LORD said, it is YHVH. YHVH, translated Lord, is Jesus speaking. YHVH literally translates, "Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail." The first verse of Genesis is Elohim. Genesis 2 is the LORD. The Father is the first of the Godhead. The Son and the Holy Spirit are next. Each is the same eternal consciousness. If you deconstruct the three, you can simplify creation into the projection of light. Light is both a particle and a wave according to science. By following the clues in the Bible, you can then see each of the three persons of the Trinity by their service in the universe.

Father is Light and the Prima Materia. Son is the Word. A word is information. The laws of the universe are governed by wave, the second part of the duality of light. There is a third aspect of light that is denied by science. This is the Holy Spirit (Consciousness). God calls Himself the GREAT I AM. I AM signifies awareness of self. Compare this trinity to man.

Man has a body of dust and breath. This is a construct of light, both particle and wave. At the subatomic level, man is what all matter is. What is the difference? We also have consciousness (Spirit). We are a projection (Image) of the light of the Godhead.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are particle, wave and consciousness moving in Time, Space, Matter and Energy.

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

To answer your question, here is what the Lord speaking in the Bible represents:

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Before we were around, Jesus was created as the first Adam. He was also the last Adam and the firstfruits of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

We are patterned after the LORD. Jesus is the culmination of this work of God in the image of the Godhead.

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond

To this very day, My Brian tells me there is NO WAY MAN COULD HAVE CONCIEVED WITH , some of the phrases in the BIBLE... yet Religion still escapes me...

Religion is the practice of mankind. You can look at the Dogma of the church as being Exoteric. This is the external ritual that practices the symbols of heaven. We practice these symbols and don't fully realize the significance. For instance, Baptism is the immersion of the soul into reality. Christian Baptism only practices the symbol. Why? We eventually see the truth behind the symbol and then go, OHHHHHH.

The Spiritual aspect of a relationship with God is called Esoteric. This is the realization that the symbol then brings to the mind and intellect once realized. Why use symbolism? Symbols contain more information than the bit of space it occupies. It is efficient and it also carries a secondary nature. Truth unfolds like a flower--one step at a time. Mankind blooms and then dies, only to be reborn in a higher form. All of nature is in cycles of birth and rebirth. Jesus said it: You must be born again.

He also had something to say about Exoteric vs. Esoteric.

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." Right now, we are in the process of all three to generate a concept and reflecting point for heaven. Heaven is pictured by this world. The real kingdom we will occupy has requirements. We cannot be there until we are narrowed to the truth of love for others and giving as an expression. Pride is eliminated when we are humbled by trials. This is the flaming sword that protects the tree of life. It's the refiner's fire. Egypt is the Earth. Slavery makes us appreciate freedom.

Hebrews 8:5

3 Every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices, and so it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer. 4 If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already priests who offer the gifts prescribed by the law. 5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”[a] 6 But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Christ mediates the process of transition from here to there by expressing the Holy Spirit within us before salvation from Egypt finally comes. We must pass the trial first. We must overcome the beast of Carbon (6 Protons, 6 Electrons and 6 Neutrons.)

We do and we understand.

Truth needs only one law, but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper, a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love. The KEY to this knowledge can be found on the ground, a labor of toil toward the hidden treasure we find. Give and receive is the direction to bless. Take and destruction denies. The hoe clears the path for the seed to come forth. Deny the water and the seed becomes dry.
LINK

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

The Bible makes perfect sense. Don't go around claiming ET lies when you obviously have no idea what you're saying.

Awesome video Enoch.

S&F

This is my stance on the matter and it is called OPINION.
Now since it is a holi day for you, any argue will be sufficient.
So happy holiday, and see you around

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
HAHA now that was a good laugh. How ignorant, slam on multiple religions without going into any real detail about them and then brag about the "Holy" bible. All man made religions (which would be all of them imo) should be taken with a grain of salt. Take the good from them but do not let the nuts warp your minds with them. Something can be learned from each and it will bring you closer to the truth of spirituality and god.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The oldest manuscripts of Mark's gospel don't have the resurrection of Jesus in them... This is a fairly big contradiction no?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
The oldest manuscripts of Mark's gospel don't have the resurrection of Jesus in them... This is a fairly big contradiction no?

Just because it isn't mentioned doesn't make it a contradiction; in order for there to be a contradiction there has to be one idea/event/statement that stands in opposition to another. Are you saying that there are versions of Mark's gospel that say that Jesus died and never came back?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wjones837

Yes there are.. And they are the oldest copies too.

They don't say he died and never came back.. They just say he died. The End.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Buddha1098 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Bro, be careful with that word "Lord", in canaanite it translates as Ba'al which is what Elijah fought against and what Jezebel was forcing worship of onto Israel. Ba'al is short for Ba'alzebuwb...or as we know it, the Babylonian Be'elzebub. Yes the Father's name is YHWH of YHVH. In terms of language english is wierd, broad and vague compared to hebrew.

Ofcourse you have to take into account that the Heavenly Father knows all and is certainly no moron when it comes to knowing who is reaching out to him, after all he did find Abraham amidst all those idols and false gods when Abraham had no clue who he was or what he was looking for.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The Holy Bible is the #1 most stolen book in the world. A couple that lives 2 houses down from me had her home broken into, they stole her computer, tv and they even took her bible.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Why would someone steal a bible? Or any book for that matter?

Firewood?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join