It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Vibrations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Music is a universal art. Anywhere they're are humans there's music, it's in out genetics, in out blood. It's just as much a form of expression and communication just as much as it's recreational. It matches the state of our society, and society's ideologies. But the most powerful trait of music is it's influential. Everything about it, the mood it puts us in, the message it carries, the way you interpret the message, it's all important. Main stream music is so negative, filled with people in relationship difficulties, financial hardships, and just down right, misery. Like always music reflects our society as a whole and it's true that society has gotten comfortable with misery. It's the mind state they're comfortable with so when they get on a higher vibration, a vibration of love, compassion, and just overall bliss they become uncomfortable and freak out, they don't know how to handle it. The thread "you are what you eat" sums that concept up best. America is miserable and they're music reflects that because it projects and propagates that lower vibration, the vibration they're comfortable with. I for one prefer a higher vibration, and people who don't should break the cycle and start seeking a higher one as well. They're is a lot of gloom and doom on ats and I wanted to make a happy thread, a place for people to hear good music, and have a little escape from the constant gloom and doom threads, and get on higher vibration. My opening songs will be from one of my favorite artists at the moment. Bob Marley.
Share your positive songs if you'd like as well
. Or just anything happy that will put you in a good mood.

Lets feel good

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xxThexGreatxEscapexx

Music is a major part of us. That's why it's the preferred medium for the Illuminati!
Just had to throw that one in lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xxThexGreatxEscapexx

Peace and good vibes

edit on 7-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
S&F for you, no question about that, just look at the link in my sig

I would have also included Janis Joplin - Summertime but it is not as 'happy' as it sounds!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Peace and love! I wanted to put here some high music too but it isn't purpose of this forum.
I'll tell you just that: I like reggae and rasta-positive thinking, positive "Iyaric" and so but when it comes to Haile Selassie being second comming of Jesus etc... I and I am saying NO!

btw Michael Jackson rules on this field. Heal the world. Start with the man in the mirror.
edit on 8/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join