Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Man attacked by Moon???? Alien Abduction? Bizarre!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
God, really. I miss the days of ATS were indepth analysis of info was needed to determine what was going on, with some of the brightest minds hard at work. Like the Norway spiral (no not stirring that up again
)

But I degress, you can see the track marks from were he was "abducted" or in my terms drove off. Lense flare, headlights, driving is all that happened.

Oh yeah, thanks for the laugh though. Bam the moon like attacked him
edit on 7-4-2012 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why even bring this to ATS.

It's completly ridiculous

Headlights comes on, headlights reflect in the camera(the two lights in the upper left corner) the guy drives away.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Actually lights reflecting on a lens could spread light across the whole frame. Try taking a picture in the mirror with flash and you will see what I mean. So headlights do fully explain the lights.
Remember we are not looking at what actually happened, but pictures of what happened.
I could take 10 pictures in my room and make you think the apocalypse just started.

Good point

But...I do not believe those two lights (in the sky?) are those from his headlights. They don't line up.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Why even bring this to ATS.

It's completly ridiculous

Headlights comes on, headlights reflect in the camera(the two lights in the upper left corner) the guy drives away.

Ummmmm, because they give us a forum/category for it?
Notice how I DIDN'T put this in "Breaking News" or even "Fragile Earth"
I stuck it in UFO.
And if they had a "funny UFO" category I probably would've stuck it in there instead.

But this isn't the Christian Science reading room!
Chill out my friend.

Sure, it looks like nothing....... but in the year 2012....who knows anymore.
But really, chill daddy-o!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Actually lights reflecting on a lens could spread light across the whole frame. Try taking a picture in the mirror with flash and you will see what I mean. So headlights do fully explain the lights.
Remember we are not looking at what actually happened, but pictures of what happened.
I could take 10 pictures in my room and make you think the apocalypse just started.

Good point

But...I do not believe those two lights (in the sky?) are those from his headlights. They don't line up.

When I said Headlights, I meant all of the lights on the vehicle. The two in the reflection are definitely lights from the vehicle. I mean look at them, they are square, exactly the same size and have headlight written all over them.
You do agree the lights in the sky are a reflection right?
Don't tell me you are on the "Bam" guy's side.
edit on 7-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Really?!!?

I know that the first thing I do at night before I drive off is turn on my lights...
This type of vehicle doesn't just have head lights, I'm sure it would also have lights on top and maybe even behind it which would create all sorts of different light sources for the camera to flare off of.

I'm sure those 2 little lights "where the moon is" are lens flares - just look at the shape and spacing as well as the refraction around them...

Besides, these are 10 min increments. There's no way you can definitively tell anything when all you have to work with is a pic every 10 mins

I guess the other guy that pulled up next to him earlier in the vid must have got "abducted" too, huh...

You're starting to sound like this Tuber!
You're 'sure' those are lens flares?
And you're 'sure' these vehicles (although no one can identify it) have lights on top?

How about "You think"?
Sounds much more humbling.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by coldkidc
Really?!!?

I know that the first thing I do at night before I drive off is turn on my lights...
This type of vehicle doesn't just have head lights, I'm sure it would also have lights on top and maybe even behind it which would create all sorts of different light sources for the camera to flare off of.

I'm sure those 2 little lights "where the moon is" are lens flares - just look at the shape and spacing as well as the refraction around them...

Besides, these are 10 min increments. There's no way you can definitively tell anything when all you have to work with is a pic every 10 mins

I guess the other guy that pulled up next to him earlier in the vid must have got "abducted" too, huh...

You're starting to sound like this Tuber!
You're 'sure' those are lens flares?
And you're 'sure' these vehicles (although no one can identify it) have lights on top?

How about "You think"?
Sounds much more humbling.

Use your brain for a second. It's night time hence the moon being out. Meaning since there is no lights out there that it's going to be pitchblack. WHO in there right mind would drive anything without lights mounted everywhere on it?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just another case of a person with a WILD imagination who is TRYING to make something of something that isnt SOMETHING at all.

While it is fun (and rather silly) to assume that the "moon abducted this guy and machine", what we have here is here is the machine ITSELF turning its lights on and simply DRIVING off.

Being that this film is 10 minute intervals, it is a JOKE to suggest something is "disappearing" or being "abducted" when in 10 minute intervals you can see something in one frame, and in the next *POOF*, you have nothing.

Wild and silly imagination. Gee, I wish that I had this much TIME AVAILABLE in life as this guy...
edit on 7-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yeah you gotta watch out for full moons and their nefarious agenda.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Yeah but you gotta admit, it was entertaining. If this video didn't have this particular narrator, I wouldn't have posted it.
But it has a comedic value to it plus a very little "WTF" element as well.

Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yeah you gotta watch out for full moons and their nefarious agenda.

Yeah know what? I started saying 'never say never' 15 years ago.

Not that I'm saying this has that much credence but...I am not 100% convinced at what I'm seeing.

I think if I found out what this vehicle was and why there was an apparatus sticking out from the top and why another vehicle appears to park next to it (to the right) then perhaps I can assert some critical thinking. But because I don't know where this is, what it's doing or why it's doing it...I can't be that sure about anything at the moment.

It's just a 'fun lil clip' to listen to
edit on 7-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was able to find the original website of the webcam.
Here is a way better picture. HEADLIGHTS!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Use your brain for a second. It's night time hence the moon being out. Meaning since there is no lights out there that it's going to be pitchblack. WHO in there right mind would drive anything without lights mounted everywhere on it?

You can't have pitch blackness with a full Moon.
In fact, the Moon is SUPER bright this month. And in a place like Antarctica, it probably looks like a flood light against the snow with no artificial light around.

You can't even tell me what we're looking at let alone that it has lights on top.
What is this vehicle??

I am not saying you're wrong but I can't say you're right.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
www.awi.de...

Take a look for yourself. You can even see the set of tracks where he backed right out of the frame.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow, that was hilarious "the moon attacks this guy".

I once had a call from a guy in California, after doing some really basic troubleshooting (turned device off, then on again) the issue was resolved. The guy said something like he couldn't remember if he tried that and said, "I'll just blame it on my medical marijuana." and laughed.

Narrators voice reminded me of him.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I was able to find the original website of the webcam.
Here is a way better picture. HEADLIGHTS!

Oh wow. Cool. Thanks GmoS719

But what's the reflection right underneath the 'lens flare' on the snow?

How many times can the same light source get repeated?

I mean we have the head lights facing front.
Then the webcam catches a lens flare.
And then the snow (?) finds a reflection of the artificial lens flare too?
Wow. That's a lot of rickashaying.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The light directly below the two headlight reflections is light from the moon.
Take a look at the original link I posted. You will realize that the video was edited and made to look like the truck disappeared when in fact it stays in frame with it's lights on for almost an hour.

I would post the pictures but that seems too much of a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Although I meant to point to the webcam but.....is this correct then?

The headlights created a lens flare that reflected in the snow?

By the way, you did a fantastic job. Thanks for taking the time to grab this photo

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The light directly below the two headlight reflections is light from the moon.
Take a look at the original link I posted. You will realize that the video was edited and made to look like the truck disappeared when in fact it stays in frame with it's lights on for almost an hour.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I see. Thanks again. Do you have the link to the original?
Sorry if you posted it and I missed it. I'll look again after I send this.

YOU are the reason why ATS is the best!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is propably the vehicle you see in the video, or a similar.

hyperboreanvibrations.blogspot.com...

This is the parking garage it propably came from.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join