Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Man attacked by Moon???? Alien Abduction? Bizarre!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Can you add a summary of what the video is, per the T&C. Not everyone can view videos yet want to discuss what is going on. It is not a short video so a summary is a must.

We are looking at a webcam stationed at I believe Antarctica.

This YouTuber feels there's a person in this Zamboni-like vehicle and when the full Moon appears over head a very bright shiny light appears to encapsulate the entire Zamboni.

He (the YouTuber) also points out orbs in the sky right after this happens.

And at the end, this vehicle is no longer there.

Although I do not know what we're looking at.. I couldn't help but crack up when this guy says: " the Moon totally attacks this guys..........."

Yeah, it's compelling and interesting alright but for starters, I don't even see a 'man' plus...I don't even know what we're looking at or even, where this is. Is this the Arctic or Antarctica?

But really, what the hell are we looking at??? And at the end... like this excited YouTuber says "he is totally gone"

And before you attack me (the innocent messenger whose only bringing this to ATS) the title is not mine. I used the original one!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: Added description.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

To me it looks like he started the vehicle and turned on the lights creating the bright flare on the camera.
And since the pictures are 10 minutes apart, he could have easily driven off in the other direction having plenty of time to be out of the frame for the next picture.

Also, the two lights in the sky confirm my theory, it's headlights.
edit on 7-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Can you add a summary of what the video is, per the T&C. Not everyone can view videos yet want to discuss what is going on. It is not a short video so a summary is a must.

Original vid.

with that said. WHAT are we even looking at? I find it absolutely impossible to analyze this because for all we know we are watching some CGI on someones computer. There is zero context. Why does the tab on his computer say "blah blah 24hr MOVIE" ? Why is he filming his computer???

This is all hinky to me. I see nothing authentic about it
edit on April 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
At 1:25 ---when he's rewinding this, what suddenly appears next to or attaches to this (for lack of a better word) Zamboni?

I know this is in 10-minute increments so I'm not suggesting it magically appeared, but I think it would help to find out what this is and why pieces of this machinery are there and then, not there.

I do believe this is Antarctica so this can't be a snow-thrower, can it? If so, why?
That's like finding a water hose filling up the Atlantic Ocean.
Just seems unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The object appears to be strongly lit from behind and the light and shadow patterns do not point correctly to where the moon in the photo is. I say fake and/or medicated poster/creator. No offence meant.

edit on 7/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Thanks to Jibby for the correct way to express it

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The title looked like an ATS recap title at first.

I don't know about abductions, but I didn't see any change in the snow tracks when that thing disappeared. What is this machine in the photos, a vehicle? If it is it's got to be big and slow moving, and would leave some visible tracks, no?

I got no idea what we're seeing here, neither does the medicated narrator.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

All I can say is....

Thank you for making me blow coffee out my nose first thing in the morning. This rarely happens to me on ATS but brother you got me good. This guy is serious! He actually believes what he is looking at. That's the funniest
*hit I've ever seen. He tells us the frames are ten minutes apart then keeps going BAM! He disappears! OMG.

Thank you for that I'll give you a star and flag just for making me taste coffee through my nose.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The title looked like an ATS recap title at first.

I don't know about abductions, but I didn't see any change in the snow tracks when that thing disappeared. What is this machine in the photos, a vehicle? If it is it's got to be big and slow moving, and would leave some visible tracks, no?

I got no idea what we're seeing here, neither does the medicated narrator.

"Medicated narrator"

I think that's why I find this both interesting and comical. The way he talks with total conviction is hysterical.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Man is abducted by UFO or NIBIRU

That has got to be the best title yet , closely followed by Man attacked by Moon

Since when have the Moon or Niburu been in the business of abducting or attacking people

edit on 7-4-2012 by gortex because: Edit to spell

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

All I can say is....

Thank you for making me blow coffee out my nose first thing in the morning. This rarely happens to me on ATS but brother you got me good. This guy is serious! He actually believes what he is looking at. That's the funniest
*hit I've ever seen. He tells us the frames are ten minutes apart then keeps going BAM! He disappears! OMG.

Thank you for that I'll give you a star and flag just for making me taste coffee through my nose.

You're welcome. I thought it was hilarious too. Not what we're seeing but his stoned-out narrative.

{{{BAM}}}

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Man is abducted by UFO or NIBIRU

That has got to be the best title yet , closely followed by Man attacked by Moon

Since when have the Moon of Niburu been in the business of abducting or attacking people

Oh Gortex,....we're only 4 months into 2012. I have a feeling we ain't seen nothing yet!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
LINK?!? I need to see these frames for myself....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

To me it looks like he started the vehicle and turned on the lights creating the bright flare on the camera.
And since the pictures are 10 minutes apart, he could have easily driven off in the other direction having plenty of time to be out of the frame for the next picture.

That doesn't fully explain what looks to be lights on top of this vehicle though.

I mean grant it; we're fairly sure this vehicle didn't get abducted
and I highly doubt he was lighting up a smoke (wishful thinking on this YTer's part) but the lights do look a bit much for just headlights, no?

What is this vehicle anyway? Anyone know?

Who knows.
Keep the comments coming.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I think in the beginning he says what and where this is. I just can't understand him. Take a listen again to the very start of video.
Let us know if you find anything out.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If I go outside on a moonlit night,is there anything I can do to prevent myself from being attacked by the moon,I hear tinfoil hats are good for these unexpected lunar muggings
?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by GmoS719

That doesn't fully explain what looks to be lights on top of this vehicle though.

I mean grant it; we're fairly sure this vehicle didn't get abducted
and I highly doubt he was lighting up a smoke (wishful thinking on this YTer's part) but the lights do look a bit much for just headlights, no?

What is this vehicle anyway? Anyone know?

Who knows.
Keep the comments coming.

Actually lights reflecting on a lens could spread light across the whole frame. Try taking a picture in the mirror with flash and you will see what I mean. So headlights do fully explain the lights.
Remember we are not looking at what actually happened, but pictures of what happened.
I could take 10 pictures in my room and make you think the apocalypse just started.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Really?!!?

I know that the first thing I do at night before I drive off is turn on my lights...
This type of vehicle doesn't just have head lights, I'm sure it would also have lights on top and maybe even behind it which would create all sorts of different light sources for the camera to flare off of.

I'm sure those 2 little lights "where the moon is" are lens flares - just look at the shape and spacing as well as the refraction around them...

Besides, these are 10 min increments. There's no way you can definitively tell anything when all you have to work with is a pic every 10 mins

I guess the other guy that pulled up next to him earlier in the vid must have got "abducted" too, huh...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe it will be easier if I illustrated a little.

Also, this size of vehicle probably has lights on top and behind it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I think in the beginning he says what and where this is. I just can't understand him. Take a listen again to the very start of video.
Let us know if you find anything out.
Thanks

BAM!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
After looking at it more closely, it appears the two objects are indeed some type of lense flare from the headlights, because they never move over the period of several frames. The final piece of evidence is the fact that after the vehicle disappears there's another track mark in the snow. Case closed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join