It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
this is a concept that I find fascinating. How do you think it's possible that anyone can "unknowingly" give praise to anyone? In my heart, I pray to God. I believe God is the creator of all and is the reason happiness exists. So if someone secretly switched name tags with Bealzibub and God many years ago, aren't I still praying to the one I believe is God?
I can picture it now…

“We are here at (insert name of church), where we've secretly replaced the fine diety they usually serve with Folgers Crystals. Let's see if anyone can tell the difference!”

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Heresy!

Maxwell House saith thou shalt have no other cup of joe before me.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

In your opinion.

reply to post by JoshNorton

LOL

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Heresy!

Maxwell House saith thou shalt have no other cup of joe before me.

The Lord Java is one true coffee and he resides in the King Starbuck's Temple.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
The Lord Java is one true coffee and he resides in the King Starbuck's Temple.

Heathen! If Satan were real he would drink Starbucks. I need to get you some real coffee and a French press.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hahahaha. I actually prefer the Italian's way of coffee

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by network dude

No.

so should I check with you as to whom I should direct my worship? Or is there another authority on the matter whom I can trust 100%. After all, you can trust anything you read on ATS as long as the user name sounds legit right?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

um......I can brew some tea if anyone would like.............

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Hahahaha. I actually prefer the Italian's way of coffee

Good to hear. If you ever make it my way I will crank up the Lavazza for you (that is after we indulge in some malted beverages first).

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I did look into the bigger parts of the claims this is the only bit I found that I can for 100% say he got right, I looked up the letters just to see if they were find-able and if they said what is claimed. They do but with a far less sinister view than stated. I do think things have been removed ect but not on this kind of level! I think this is a bit to far.
If you scroll down the parts used in the quote are highlighted. They do say that it may not be right basically we guesses as best we could as there was ni ability to find the translation. They go on to say however that parts regarding salvation are sound as there were translation and many to use!

www.bibleword.org...

me ground) Melius est debitare de occultis, quam litigare de incertis, [S. Aug li. S. de Genes. ad liter. cap. 5.] "it is better to make doubt of those things which are secret, than to strive about those things that are uncertain." There be many words in the Scriptures, which be never found there but once, (having neither brother or neighbor, as the Hebrews speak) so that we cannot be holpen by conference of places. Again, there be many rare names of certain birds, beasts and precious stones, etc. concerning the Hebrews themselves are so divided among themselves for judgment, that they may seem to have defined this or that, rather because they would say something, than because they were sure of that which they said, as S. Jerome somewhere saith of the Septuagint. Now in such a case, doth not a margin do well to admonish the Reader to seek further, and not to conclude or dogmatize upon this or that peremptorily? For as it is a fault of incredulity, to doubt of those things that are evident: so to determine of such things as the Spirit of God hath left (even in the judgment of the judicious) questionable, can be no less than presumption. Therefore as S. Augustine saith, that variety of Translations is profitable for the finding out of the sense of the Scriptures: [S. Aug. 2. de doctr. Christian. cap. 14.] so diversity of signification and sense in the margin, where the text is not so clear, must needs do good, yea, is necessary, as we are persuaded.1

Anywho enjoy,
Snakedoc

Originally posted by dign4it
In the original release of the Bible there were two letters in the front of the book, the preface. One letter is still there, it is basically a letter praising King James....long live the King, etc,. The second letter was a letter "from the Interpreters to the Reader," and this letter basically states that you should not take this book word for word for two reasons:
Reason #1) Some of the words in the original manuscripts could not be translated into English, so the "best" interpretation was used (even though this "best" interpretation was lousy).

Reason #2) You should not take these words "at their value" because the Catholic Church was in charge of these "works" and the Catholics don't want you to know the truth about God's Word because it would expose them as the liars that they are (I'm paraphrasing). Folks, you have to know the truth befotre you can turn it into a lie.
In this letter from the Interpreters, they use language like this: the Catholics were afraid to bring their word to the touchstone because it would show their word to be false. Folks, a touchstone is a black siliceous stone used by gold miners. When a miner/prospector thought he had found gold, he would pull out a touchstone and 'scratch" his gold acroos this touchstone, and if it were truly gold then there would be a gold streak across this stone. if there was not a gold streak, then the miner knew that he had found "fools gold." And this is what the Interpreters called the Catholic religion....fools gold, a fake. Look this up yourself on-line...search "1611 Bible." It's in an old form of English and it can be hard to understand, but it's there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join