It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k
- 'truth', and 'known' are used exactly 222 times each in the King James Bible.
Not true. 237 and 231 respectively.

- 'Brightness', 'discovered', 'learned', 'taste', 'opened & eyes' in same verse, and 'mystery' are all used exactly 22 times each in the KJV. 22 is the number of revelation, disclosure, light.

Brightness - 22
Discovered - 23
Learned - 28
Taste - 31
Mystery - 22

- 'antichrist' mentioned 5 times, Satan mentioned 55 times, devil mentioned 55 times. Obviously here, 5 and 55 has a meaning behind it.

antichrist - 5
Satan - 56
Devil - 117 times

Obviously 5 and 55 do not have any meaning behind them.

So most of your numbers are demonstrably false using the Project Gutenberg KJV.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Nice way to simply lie, what I said is true.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why Freemasonry is a false religion that says your self-righteousness is sufficient enough for salvation:

What the Bible says:
1. Jesus is God with us, He is God in the flesh. And the only way of salvation is through Jesus and Jesus alone which provides for our complete salvation.
2. The Bible and the Bible alone is the authoritative, final, and infallible word of the living God to His people.
3. Salvation is by God's grace alone. It is not found in any work or in any addition to Jesus or by belonging in a particular name brand group.

The Masonic Lodge:
Although they don't claim to be a religion, but they certainly have straight forward religious teachings, therefore they too must be measured in light of God's work.
1. What do Masons say about Jesus? - They say He is one of many ways of salvation. Jesus' name is not allowed to be spoken is most Masonic Lodges.
2. What do the Masons say about the Bible? - They say the Bible is one of three lights of masonry. It is only a part of the "universal word of God".
3. What do the Masons say about salvation? - If you've been to a masonic funeral, you know they proclaim that a man enters Heaven by being a good and faithful Mason.

On all three fundamentals, the Masonic Lodge fails.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Jesus' name is not allowed to be spoken is most Masonic Lodges.

Which is fine with me because not everyone is a foaming at the mouth Christian as evidenced by some people's posts on this thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by netgamer7k

Obviously what posted was inaccurate.

Our teachings are moral teachings, but Freemasonry requires one to recognize the existence of a Supreme Being.

1. Nowhere in Freemasonry do we say that any one religion is "one of many ways of salvation". As I've said before, Jesus' name isn't used as religion isn't discussed in Lodge and no one religion can be elevated above another since we allow men of all faiths to join. Now in the York Rite we do speak of Jesus and pray in His name.
2. No Masons do not say that it is "only a part of the universal word of God".
3. Wrong again. Nowhere do we say that just by being Mason will you be saved and allowed to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

What you listed are not fundamentals of Freemasonry in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

Nice way to simply lie, what I said is true.
I posted a link. Click it, hit control-f and type in one of your words, and see the truth for yourself when the results say "1 of X" and X doesn't match what you said it would.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Freemasonary isn't a religion.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thanks to JoshNorton and AugustusMasonicus for your replies to my questions.

Back on topic - I think it a threadbare assumption to state
"The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God"
All true philosophy is usurped and twisted and religions formed there on.
It happened thousands of years before Jesus also.
If you look at the roots of the original Knights Templar - the original knights were friends of Muslim scholars with a mutual respect and a want of spiritual learning. Searching for hidden manuscripts etc under the walls of Jerusalem which the group Jesus belonged to had reportedly placed there when the
Church of Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 a.d.
You think John the Baptist dunked folks under water - Baptism in reality means something quite different but I digress
It is what is left out of the Bible that is key - but to blame Masons or the Illuminati is a stretch of the imagination as it was the the corrupted elements of the Church who should be blamed for that.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by coyote66

All right, there have been Masons before 1800, they are just changing names with time.
Their other name was ''Prieuré of Sion'' (now its Zionists), and even before, The Templars Knights.
Those two names existed way before 1800, and guess what? even in 1300, when they re-wrote the Bible.
Now, of course, everywhere you're gonna see ''But Prieuré of Sion and Templars Knights wre good people!''. Media is an Illuminati-governed place; they're gonna backup their deeds.
But i guess that you guys are just too brain-washed to understand what i'm saying right now.

So u are trying to say: freemason are the goody2 one, and illuminati are the bad guy?

U have proof of this? Because in the other thread they claimed just the oposite! Illuminati being the good guys, trying to save planet earth from greedy satanic mason bastards!

Well we need some solid ground first here. Who is brainwashing whom? Really, this starts to be like kindergarten!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

They brainwashed us into thinking that we brainwashed them.
It's all very logical. The chicken ate the egg.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I see that dign4it has been banned.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
If Lodges are autonomous - what then is the glue that holds them together under the name of Freemasonry?

In Freemasonry, we have certain "landmarks" which must be adhered to by all regular lodges. There are usually 25 of them. Lodges must show a lineage to UGLE. If we cannot trace the origins of their charter back to UGLE then they are probably irregular.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by losthermit

If Lodges are autonomous - what then is the glue that holds them together under the name of Freemasonry?

In Freemasonry, we have certain "landmarks" which must be adhered to by all regular lodges. There are usually 25 of them. Lodges must show a lineage to UGLE. If we cannot trace the origins of their charter back to UGLE then they are probably irregular.

Thanks for the info regarding tracing lineage and "Landmarks".
By UGLE - I assume that stands for United Grand Lodge of England?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

By UGLE - I assume that stands for United Grand Lodge of England?

It does, but that info is a little inaccurate. Most US Grand Lodges are older than the UGLE. The UGLE came into existence when the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons in England merged with the Grand Lodge of Antient York Masons. Previous to that, both Grand Lodges had chartered Provincial Grand Lodges in the American Colonies, all of whom declared themselves independent as a result of the American revolution.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

That is interesting as I had always assumed The Grand Lodge of England was older than the US''s
Thanks for the info - I should do some research in future methinks -
There is a lot of misunderstanding regarding Freemasonry amongst the general public it is good to get an inside perspective on what the Craft is and also what it is not.
I was once a member of a non public college not so much secret as selective - There we were monitored by secret service - our phones being tapped - Also rouge reporters who put out utter garbage accusing our group of things abhorrent to us and against our principles but that is another story - Yet I relate to how one's group can be misrepresented and accused of things that are just not true.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by chr0naut

actually that could be dependent on where one is... I traveled halfway across the country recently and it was like going back in time.

I believe the only way is to strip oneself bare of everything that hold them to this current life of lies and one should go serve the word of Jesus and be a hero somewhere.

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Yes, but how could a secret society, the Illuminati, founded in 1776, take over the Vatican, 476 years before the Illuminati existed?

edit on 7/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

The fact of the matter is clear, you have accepted the complete and total lie that Masonry and other secret societies just appeared recently,, it is only YOUR deceived branches of it, the useful slaves...that have no real questions or do not have the capability of even conceiving deeper thoughts that are shared with your "upper echelons".

Continue to strive for the truth that you seek all you like, it is a road with no end, since there is no truth contained in it...but be prepared for your door's to be blown out, and your usefullness evaporated.

edit on 8-4-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: edit

But the Bavarian Illuminati was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt as an anti-monarchist society.

Can't argue with facts.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The New Testament had already been "rewritten" some time before the First Council of Nicaea in AD 325 when the Jews finagled things to make it appear that Jesus' allusions to the Heavenly Father were really references to the Hebrew deity, YHWH, or Jehovih, a.k.a. Satan.

Consequently, Christians have ever since been unwittingly pledging their allegiance to the Devil.

And that, my friends, is the absolute truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

this is a concept that I find fascinating. How do you think it's possible that anyone can "unknowingly" give praise to anyone? In my heart, I pray to God. I believe God is the creator of all and is the reason happiness exists. So if someone secretly switched name tags with Bealzibub and God many years ago, aren't I still praying to the one I believe is God?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

That is interesting as I had always assumed The Grand Lodge of England was older than the US''s

The UGLE's two predecessors are older, and originally chartered the first American provincial Grand Lodges. But the UGLE was formed about 40 years after the American Revolution. By that time, American Grand Lodges were independent.

There is a lot of misunderstanding regarding Freemasonry amongst the general public it is good to get an inside perspective on what the Craft is and also what it is not.

I agree, although this difference of concept exists within in Masonry as well as outside of it. For example, the vast majority of Masons consider the organization to be a charitable social club. Some of our more studious members have looked deeper and found other things: symbolic links to the Templars and Rosicrucians, Hermetic and Kabalistic philosophy, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join