It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Sooooooo, if the King James Bible isn't the word of God...then what is?

(P.s. just who told you the KJV was wrote by Catholics/Illuminati? Was it some internet site or your college professor? Reply to me please.)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
reply to post by pshea38

So they can unite as humans with something in common. Like an after school club.

One purpose under many gods. Yet god is never discussed. Ever.
Why not no god?

Sorry. Not buying it.

I believe it is all about initiation and control, especially as one 'rises'.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
People are very confused about who SATAN is. There are many, many descriptions and stories of SATAN not from the Bible. However, the Bible itself says not much about SATAN, but what it does say, is mostly that SATAN is a tool of God and is sent BY GOD. READ THE BIBLE, don't just use it as a reference. And read the following below:

www.dummies.com/how-to/content/who-is-satan-according-to-the-bible.html

This, of course, is just an example of writings about SATAN. There are also excellent videos on youtube of scholarly reports on SATAN. Here is a link to one part of one. If curious, seek the others there as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6mM4xRT5RU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I appreciate your passion and the illuminati has infiltrated many religions today...however your comments are not completely accurate according to textual criticism and inherent language barriers between Gree and English. The fact is that Greek is far more sophisticated than English. For example in English we have one word for love which is love. We use the same word towards parents, wives, girl/boyfriend etc. Same word but we determine the meaning of love by context and subject. Greek has a few different words for love. Agape, phileo among others. Agape is a sacrifical love used in John 3:16. Phileo is a brotherly love. Example: in the last chapter of John's gospel, Jesus asks Peter is he loves him. Both agape and phileo are used which would be missed in English.

What im saying is there are some difficulties in translating or tranliteration from one language to another. Nobody is claiming that the original perfect bible remains which was written by the apostles. Those original copies are gone. Our translations are about 99% accurate.

This is a vast topic too much for here but your post, though well intentioned, is not quite accurate. I suggest you look into apologetics and specifically, original vs. autograph copies of the New Testamnet.

My qualifications: Southeastern Baptist Seminary working on a Master's degree....

I will say however that I am highly suspicious of the "new" bibles such as the NIV who use the "new" Alexandrian Egypt copies (can anything good come from Egypt?" ). A study of horton and wescott who supplied what became today's "New" trandslations reveals some sinister acitivity with these "new" bibles which indicated they are filled with the occult..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Have a look at their own version of the bible: Masonic Bible

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Half truth. The bible has been rewritten countless times. Two of the original ten bibles still exist and no other bibles even those that predate 1300 are close. To the op let no man is persuant to revelations only which is sketchy anyway. Just for reference the orinial bibles are full of contradictions. Not sure how anyone who has done any research can buy into the jesus myth. No resurrection in the original bibles. For five hundred years after jesus supposedly died the church didnt even believe in the literal christ. He was metaphorical.

The freemasons and the illuminati? Thats the excuse on why it does not make sense? Read the codex sinaiticus it never made sense. The church created the literal jesus and pulled the wool(from the lamb of god) over the eyes of the world. Please dont pretend you have any insight other than what is actually factual.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

that poem is awesome. You took the words right out of our program overlap. resistance is futile, you will be assimilated

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
Have a look at their own version of the bible: Masonic Bible
It's a King James bible with some extra stuff at the front and the back that might be of interest to Masons. So what?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by SisyphusRide

that poem is awesome. You took the words right out of our program overlap. resistance is futile, you will be assimilated

old school bands...

Dance for masters...primitive
Full of colors...offensive
I've just arrived
Like a flash in the dark
My life has been
Lit up like a spark
They turn around the grand fire
They sing a song to get higher
I've just got here
To find underbrains
I'll watch their voodoo
That starts the rain
Are there any forces
Are there two faces
Are there some chances
We've never seen...that before
It's what we've been...waiting for
It just arrived
To save our lives
The flying lord
The god of all time
Have no idea....what it thinks
But have no fear...we trust it
It is the leader
Of our sacred wars
Came from the sky
It rules so far
Are there any forces
Are there two faces
Are there some chances
They're searching for something
Something to believe in...
Their convictions
Blood effusion
Is it a crime
Their convictions
Self-destruction
At the right time
Their convictions
Exploitation
Under the sigh
It's gonna be more
It's gonna be war
It's gonna be...
Who's the god
Who's the dog
Who's the dog
Who's god...Who's dog
Who's god...Who's dog
Who's god...Who's dog
Who's god...Who's dog

the VoiVod lives!

edit on 9-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

That's not the Bible used in my jurisdiction. The one given in the Craft degrees is larger and blue. The one I received in the OHP was the average Bible size with the symbol of the Past High Priest jewel emblazoned on the front.

Plus, did any of those additions take away from what was written in book? Do any of those diagrams say that they trump the Word of God?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by redindigo
I agree fully that the bible has to have been changed / altered once or twice if not many times, however in bringing up this argument with my (very ) Christian dad he dropped the dead sea scrolls on me saying these were found to prove that every single word in the bible is verified.

Apparently the scrolls date back through carbon dating to the around the very time the old testament was written. Now I am not a sucker and have NO trust for any religious institution whose main aim is to control the masses. So I'm looking for someone who can explain the dead sea scrolls and how they would match word for word with our current bible, given the fact that the bible was written in ancient Hebrew that included no vowels and all the vowels were selectively inserted by some guys.

Doesn't it seem unlikely that these guys managed to get the vowels (through speculation) 100% right to match the ancient dead sea scrolls exactly? I'm just searching for truth, if it verifies the bible or completely debunks its authenticity I could care less. I just want to know truth.

As far as the dead sea scrolls go I recommend looking up John Allegro. He was one of the original translators of the scrolls and you might find it interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I think that the ones who are really changing the word of G'd are the conspiracy theorists themselves. Just look on the internet, thousends of sites and movies (mainly of "false prophets") describe the "sign of the beast", "beastsystem", the "antichrist" (almost every US president was and is the antichrist) and are discussing the book of revelations, besides the discriptions ands story's are all completely different from eachother.

So why is the blame given again to the masons and the illuminati? The masons don't even discuss religions in their lodges and the illuminati was a group of freethinkers who tried to live without the doctrines of religions.

You guys here on ATS are always so far removed from the real truth that it starts to get funny instead of annoying, it is always a sad, SAAAAAADDDD (but amusing) read and sight to see you all struggling so hard.
edit on 9-4-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Any Mason seeking truth would not claim truth began 2000 years ago
I would have thought the quest of any Mason or non Mason would be to look at all religions and discern the roots and original philosophy behind it. I do think that modern Freemasons have been infiltrated however.
Yet the Masons I have met are certainly far from and in fact the opposite of the evil that has been pinned on to them by ignorance.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I would have thought the quest of any Mason or non Mason would be to look at all religions and discern the roots and original philosophy behind it.
Which is a lot of what Pike does in Morals & Dogma.

I do think that modern Freemasons have been infiltrated however.
Just curious, but what ever lead you to that conclusion? Infiltrated by WHO and to WHAT ENDS? And HOW? These are not idle questions. It's easy to toss off a one-liner about infiltration, but can you actually explain what that means to you? Or have you never thought about it and just assume it is so? And if that's the case, what lead you to that assumption over the other possibilities?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I would have thought the quest of any Mason or non Mason would be to look at all religions and discern the roots and original philosophy behind it.
Which is a lot of what Pike does in Morals & Dogma.

I do think that modern Freemasons have been infiltrated however.
Just curious, but what ever lead you to that conclusion? Infiltrated by WHO and to WHAT ENDS? And HOW? These are not idle questions. It's easy to toss off a one-liner about infiltration, but can you actually explain what that means to you? Or have you never thought about it and just assume it is so? And if that's the case, what lead you to that assumption over the other possibilities?

With respect - I have never read Morals and Dogma by Pike so can not comment other than to clarify my comments you quoted. above.
It was after speaking with you in a previous thread that I learnt that such study is encouraged in Freemasonry.

My thoughts stem from this question:-
Do you think the elite and very real power players of global events would not attempt to infiltrate such a well connected organization as Freemasonry? -
This is not a criticism but an observation of how things work in the real world.
However these are my own personal views from an historical perspective of the passage of knowledge through time - from Ancient Egypt to Today and though not a Freemason I see any who wish to make the world a better place regardless of self,status, colour, religion or personal belief as my Brothers and Sisters.

edit on 9-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Do you think the elite and very real power players of global events would not attempt to infiltrate such a well connected organization as Freemasonry? -
This is not a criticism but an observation of how things work in the real world.

I guess that's just going on the false assumption that Freemasonry is a "well connected organization." The truth is, it isn't. It's not even one organization, it's hundreds, perhaps even a thousand small organizations. There's no umbrella organization running the show, no hierarchy pulling the strings. There can't be, because each Grand Lodge is autonomous, elects its own leadership, enforces its own rules and bylaws, etc.

And if, by well connected, you mean that there are Masons in "positions of power", that's really not the case today either. It may have been more common in the 1950s, but then there were more than 4 million Masons in the US. There's been a steep decline, as the generation growing up in the 60s and 70s were not "joiners". You'd be hard pressed to name more than a handful of prominent business leaders or politicians today who are Masons.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I guess that's just going on the false assumption that Freemasonry is a "well connected organization." The truth is, it isn't. It's not even one organization, it's hundreds, perhaps even a thousand small organizations. There's no umbrella organization running the show, no hierarchy pulling the strings. There can't be, because each Grand Lodge is autonomous, elects its own leadership, enforces its own rules and bylaws, etc.

And if, by well connected, you mean that there are Masons in "positions of power", that's really not the case today either. It may have been more common in the 1950s, but then there were more than 4 million Masons in the US. There's been a steep decline, as the generation growing up in the 60s and 70s were not "joiners". You'd be hard pressed to name more than a handful of prominent business leaders or politicians today who are Masons.

Thanks for your response - Yes - I have assumed certain things but I am here to learn,
If Lodges are autonomous - what then is the glue that holds them together under the name of Freemasonry?
Do lodges act independently always or do they ever work with other public body's or private groups?
It is possible for a member of a Lodge to also be a member of a another secret society?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thanks for your response - Yes - I have assumed certain things but I am here to learn,
That's fine. We're more than happy to answer questions.

If Lodges are autonomous - what then is the glue that holds them together under the name of Freemasonry?
There are certain principles that are, or should be, adhered to. There's a system of "recognition" as well. So while there isn't a control structure beyond the state level, there IS a lineage.

For instance, I am a member of a lodge under the Grand Lodge of Texas. During the Texas revolution, the first lodges in Texas were formed with charters issued by the Grand Lodge of Louisiana. When there were three such lodges in Texas, they formed their own sovereign grand lodge. Many of the earliest members had become Masons when they were living in Tennessee or Virginia, so the ritual work in Texas might have elements of the Masonic work of those three states.

Do lodges act independently always or do they ever work with other public body's or private groups?
I know a lot of the members of my lodge are active with UNICEF, Kiwanis, and other groups. We do blood drives for the Red Cross, and donate food to local shelters.

It is possible for a member of a Lodge to also be a member of a another secret society?
There are no rules against it. I know some Masons who have also been Knights of Columbus, Oddfellows, or other groups. Nowhere in the Masonic oaths does it require exclusivity over any other part of your life.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There's a reason why many church denominations and Christians are abandoning the King James Bible, and going after modern perversions such as the NIV (Non-Inspired Version). Since 1963, there has been an explosion of different translations of the Bible, and there's an agenda behind this. NIV has over 64,000 words missing and over 40 verses completely removed and many more cropped smaller. It also takes out the gender aspect of God, and refers to Jesus as the 'One' rather than the Son, and God the Father to 'God Almighty'. Not only that, the message of the NIV Bible and other translations such as 'The Message Bible' is unbiblical in itself. These modern translations teach works salvation. Churches that promote that you have to be a missionary, do this and that, to 'earn' points with God and so on; to earn your salvation is simply a false teaching.

The Bible says that wisdom comes from counting, and every number used in the text has a meaning behind it. The King James Bible has a second layer of meaning when you just count and compare numbers.
Some examples:
- 'truth', and 'known' are used exactly 222 times each in the King James Bible.
- 'Brightness', 'discovered', 'learned', 'taste', 'opened & eyes' in same verse, and 'mystery' are all used exactly 22 times each in the KJV. 22 is the number of revelation, disclosure, light.
- 'All things' is used 220 times. 'Son' is used exactly 220 times each in the NT, in Jesus is all things.
- 'antichrist' mentioned 5 times, Satan mentioned 55 times, devil mentioned 55 times. Obviously here, 5 and 55 has a meaning behind it.

What is above is just scratching the surface, and you will not find this kind of thing in the modern translations. Such incredible correlation cannot come from the minds of brilliant men such as those within the secret societies, only the spirit of God is behind such perfection.
edit on 9-4-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Each lodge is semi-autonomous but must answer to its state's our conutry's Grand Lodge whose officers typically sevre a one year elected term.

On occasion. An example may be a particular local charity or neighboorhood action that may not be of relevant at the district or Grand Lodge level.

Yes. We have several Knights of Columbus in my lodge (we jokingly call them Masoknights) as well as a few that are in the Elks, Moose or Oddfellows.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join