It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I saw a very cool video by a black preacher who was talking about how they changed all the names in the bible. See, all the names are supposed to have gods name in them, because all names were supposed to be an attribute of god, like "god is great" "god is forgiving", etc, stuff like that. Isaiah is supposed to be IsaYAH, Jeremiah, supposed to be Jeremiyah, and so on. The name of god was removed and the names changed. Even the name Jesus is incorrect. I have the guys YouTube account subscribed on my account, if anyone is interested in seeing this, u2u me and I will go find it and reply to you. I'm sure I've left out some important detail so don't discount this theory cause of my doing. Those who wish could look up YouTube videos about the wrong name of jesus. I found it while watching videos from a guy who's YouTube name is fristikken or firstikken or something and he always talks about controversial bible stuff and recited the book of enoch but I haven't watched it cause its like 60 some parts. Did watch one good one about the true story of Adam and eve though!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So they can unite as humans with something in common. Like an after school club.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by starheart

Actually, wasn't it some Jewish scholars who found the code?

Absolutely hilarious they used the same "Code" on moby dick, and yes that too returned pertinent answers to questions they wanted answered.
Also their is a book about the bible code and 9/11, and the results fits the official story perfectly.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry of the misunderstanding, i realise that my words seemed to imply that the Masons were evil. I'll try to explain more accuretely. There is a secret society, one that contains the bloodlines of Rothschilds, Rockfeller, Prieuré of Sion, and another one that claim to be the direct descendant of Jesus-Christ. I will call them Zionist from now on, for it is one of their names. They called themselves Freemason, and Illuminati, but propably to do the same than with Christianism: lay off the blame of their horrors on these innocents sects. They are behind the governments new bills like the S-1867, where they can arrest someone without warrant and trial. Their ''Bible'' or code of conduite is in their Protocols of Sion. This book is not fake, its really from them.
So when i was stating that the ''Illuminati had re-written the Bible'' i was talking about the Zionist.
And, by the way, the Zionists are the only one that know their plan, cause they are at the top of the pyramid hierarchy. The Lodges are under them, and nobody usually know the agenda, so nothing happens of evil in the Lodges. The Zionists uses secretly the Lodges to recruit members. No offense meant, truly.
I hope you more understand, now. I meant no disrespect for the Masons.
edit on 8-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So if the entire bible was re-written, where the hell are you getting your info from?
What is your source?
Post it please, I would like to have a look.
Seems to me like your thread is just another wall of text really. I read it, but I didn't get nothing from it.
Sounded like a rant to me.
It's well known that books were taken left out of the bible in the council of nicea and then the King James version wasn't properly translated.
You have to question the whole validity of the bible it self.
I want to see where you get the magic from, post your source.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is naught wrong with the bible...
English Alphanumerics as produced by "Numerology" and used with "Latin" devise a particular instruction... when applied to biblical testimony. All old testament verses. Seek them in the book of "Psalms."

10 Secrets of Worship:

XOL (Sun) = 66.3
LUX (Light) = 33.6
XOL LUX (Sun Light) = 99.9
VIR (Man) = 49.9
REX (King) = 95.6
VOX (Voice) = 46.6

There are a few others which I can not now remember... however... these are as simple as any mystery can read.
I used it and discovered therein are only ten. It seems to stop there.
But the info secreted from that testimony is plain for everyone to see... Just read those verses and comport!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
There is a secret society, one that contains the bloodlines of Rothschilds, Rockfeller, Prieuré of Sion, and another one that claim to be the direct descendant of Jesus-Christ.
There is no Priory of Sion. It was a hoax perpetrated by Pierre Plantard in the 50s and 60s. The guys who wrote Holy Blood, Holy Grail fell for the hoax, and Dan Brown repeated their story in The DaVinci Code. But it's all fiction.

I will call them Zionist from now on, for it is one of their names. They called themselves Freemason, and Illuminati
No, they didn't.

They are behind the governments new bills like the S-1867, where they can arrest someone without warrant and trial.
If that person was a member of or supported al Queda or the Taliban.*

Their ''Bible'' or code of conduite is in their Protocols of Sion. This book is not fake
No, it really is a fake.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Do you have a proof that it was fake?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I completely agree. However, if one believes in God and if one believes that Jesus is His Son, then one should not worry about these things. One should only worry about how to be ready for the Day of the Lord. All those lies, deceptions and catastrophic events will come to pass and will all be forgotten in eternity.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Lusitaniax because: format error

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok... but if the Catholic Church and the Anglicans rewritten the Bible so heavily, where the hell is the original version???

The Baptist version? The Quran?
edit on 8/4/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

It's in the bowels of the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by chr0naut

actually that could be dependent on where one is... I traveled halfway across the country recently and it was like going back in time.

I believe the only way is to strip oneself bare of everything that hold them to this current life of lies and one should go serve the word of Jesus and be a hero somewhere.

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Yes, but how could a secret society, the Illuminati, founded in 1776, take over the Vatican, 476 years before the Illuminati existed?

edit on 7/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

The fact of the matter is clear, you have accepted the complete and total lie that Masonry and other secret societies just appeared recently,, it is only YOUR deceived branches of it, the useful slaves...that have no real questions or do not have the capability of even conceiving deeper thoughts that are shared with your "upper echelons".

Continue to strive for the truth that you seek all you like, it is a road with no end, since there is no truth contained in it...but be prepared for your door's to be blown out, and your usefullness evaporated.

edit on 8-4-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: edit

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The Bible contains a code, that can predict everything, including things from the past. Harvard scientists discovered it. A human can't write a code that can be read with billions of combinations. If yes, it was a real damn good human!

Which edition of which language of which time period is this code in? :/

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by Echtelion

It's in the bowels of the Vatican.

Ewwww... gross! Sorry... that'll stink too much. I've been to the subconscious of civilization, and don't feel like going back down there. I'll stay atheist for now.

Anyways I suppose that when Jesus comes back he'll sort that all that out, no?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

For for thought, I'll eat with You - while the doubters do the dishes.

Peace and God bless your kind heart.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

In regards to Freemasonry, your post was completely inaccurate in every way.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Most of the bible (that you know) is in the same antiquity since 900 B.C, proven by the dead sea scrolls. I am not interested in a "real" bible from vatican, mason illumniti whatever, those are all chump organizations that are entirely retarded and have no idea what they really want or are doing. I am more interested in the hand written "copy/original?) of moses work than what we have now

Did you know that their were more copies of the new testament than homers odyssey by 200. a.d?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Do you have a proof that it's real?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

you said "Christ stated that any man who changes EVEN ONE PERIOD in the scriptures shall perish" at which point i stopped reading.

youre wrong. that passage is only for the book of revelations. also, it wasnt written by jesus, but by john. if you can be wrong about something so simple, how can you be trusted with something you feel is so important?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shierah

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The Bible contains a code, that can predict everything, including things from the past. Harvard scientists discovered it. A human can't write a code that can be read with billions of combinations. If yes, it was a real damn good human!

Which edition of which language of which time period is this code in? :/

in addition to that, they applied the same method to "moby dick" and guess what? they found the same code.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join