It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I guarantee you they mean no harm. Some guy wants to unite a group of people. That's it. That's all it ever was. There's no conspiracy to it. I find it insulting to my friend the way people keep depicting their group as something malicious.

The only reason people think they are evil is because some guy who didn't know who they were knew that they encouraged indifferentism. Indifferentism is evil to devout Catholics, Muslims, etc. the same reason why most people thinks Wiccans are devil worshippers. Nobody even worships the devil that is real. Satanism is a deceiving religion title. Nobody worships Satan, only themselves. Hence the name.

On a tangent, yes, but masons are no more evil than Wiccans, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Satanists. Every lodge is just a cornucopia of mixed cultures and religions. If they wanted to do something evil, they would have done it by now. They've had time.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by Americanist

to take a life even in self defense is hard to overcome, best not to be in the situation...

You would be surprised how easy it is. True there are those whom do not possess the facility for such activities but there are those that do.

You will never truly know if you are built for taking lives until you are in a situation that calls for the act.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I hope to see you all in church today. Even though I am spiritual, i can still go in and out of a church, without dropping a dime in the basket. Hope to see you all masons there. ˚∆˚˚˚∆∆˙ˆ Ω

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Oh no!!! A book of mythology is going to be re-written!! The horror!!

lol

That tome of ignorance is re-written every time some "christian" comes up with a new translation.

Time to grow up and stop believing in Santa Claus.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

I like your train of thought.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

When my grandfather entered this country from Finland many years ago, one of the requirements was that he could no longer believe in Santa Clause. He was required by his Immigration papers to renounce St. Nicholas the second.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Have not the bible already been rewritten several times? I mean there are quite allot of different versions of it.
Or do you mean to rewrite it and in some way get rid of all other versions so that humans totally forget about everything except the new version?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You do realize that there is a document out there that says the Freemasons may have began around 926 AD? That would easily predate your "Priory of Sion".

As a past presiding officer of my Lodge, I'm curious as to what my secret agenda was for my Lodge. And how did you find out about it if it is so secret? Seriously, how is it that a non-member knows about these secrets, but not ACTUAL members. With anti-Masons, it seems to me to be the height of their arrogance.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I see that it is impossible to reason with brain-wash people.
There is the most believable reference for my claims. I have at least 20 others. But i know that whatever i show you, you still won't believe me.
educate-yourself.org...
I hope you a good day.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
reply to post by dign4it

*sigh* I doubt the Masons would ever try that considering they are a group based on nothing but believing in some sort of higher being. My best friend was a Mason. He was a father and mother to me and I can guarantee you there's nothing fishy about the masons. Chew me out as some may, I'm really tired of people assuming what they aren't a part of is a conspiracy. Actually, Masons are often better people than non masons because that's what they promote: kindness and morals. Masons can't rewrite the word of god because they all have differ gods. The diffence between them and a cult, however, is that they never discuss their religions with the group. Ever.

I GUARANTEE you there's nothing evil about the group.

So the big question is, why must all potential freemasons believe in
a god or higher power, if religion is never discusses. Ever.

Is there an inherent difference between believers and non-believers?
After all, we would all believe if exposed to sufficient evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You guys are funny. You argue back and forth about a religious book and a private organization.

Who cares what the Masons are up to? They haven't kidnapped any kids or raped granny.

Who cares if the Bible has been rewritten? What did you expect over hundreds of years?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes, yes it is. I see David Icke and his like have done a remarkable job on your mind. Did I not provide reference to a document that predates your earliest assessment of the beginning of Freemasonry? Have you ever looked at the Regius Poem?

What is your "most believable reference"? Please cite them if you have them. You seem to be one who reads a few Dan Brown novels and takes it as gospel, or are else citing someone who has also read Dan Brown and is now running some propagandist website.

That link is a compromise of scholarly and educational information.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I just got that

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

if someone is to threaten you it is best to turn the other cheek as I have done and do.

I have been fishing before but I still see intelligence in their eyes, I catch and release.

if Jesus finds my life in his hands no matter what situation, via nuclear catastrophe or any other means such as an accident walking across the street then so be it.

having no want for this history of the world is the key to spiritual freedom I think? but what the flame is probably has to be analyzed further I suppose...

the desire is for truth and honesty and to live in love all your days never the next generation having one nightmare because there will be nothing to fear.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
if I see injustice that is a different story...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
the Word of God can no more be rewritten by the hands of man than any man could hold back the tide or make the earth reverse its orbit around the sun.

Well, I can re-write anything in the world that was written.
Your phrase is so dead wrong, I could go on for hours on how it doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by User8911

I think it's time for God to make a personal appearance. This hiding in the shadows thing isn't working anymore.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I agree fully that the bible has to have been changed / altered once or twice if not many times, however in bringing up this argument with my (very ) Christian dad he dropped the dead sea scrolls on me saying these were found to prove that every single word in the bible is verified.

Apparently the scrolls date back through carbon dating to the around the very time the old testament was written. Now I am not a sucker and have NO trust for any religious institution whose main aim is to control the masses. So I'm looking for someone who can explain the dead sea scrolls and how they would match word for word with our current bible, given the fact that the bible was written in ancient Hebrew that included no vowels and all the vowels were selectively inserted by some guys.

Doesn't it seem unlikely that these guys managed to get the vowels (through speculation) 100% right to match the ancient dead sea scrolls exactly? I'm just searching for truth, if it verifies the bible or completely debunks its authenticity I could care less. I just want to know truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redindigo

I'm about halfway through reading the Scrolls. They vaguely corroborate the Bible, but there are no direct matches.

Also, a lot of material has been edited out of the Bible or was never included. I think the Church owes humanity a copy of the real deal.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not really buying the Illuminati connection.

To try to judge the bible fairly, I imagine what the same question would look like for other mythologies. The Iliad (book 2) is believed to be text from Sumerian taxing documents. The story itself was used as the basis for Schliemanns dig at Troy. Later, much of Norse mythology is based on real events e.g. Battle of Stamford bridge and so the likelihood is that the bible story is founded in truith.

As for the Illuminati,how did they know that Christian bible would win and not any other religion? Why did they not influence the Koran (or maybe they did) or any other rival religions at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join