It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

Here's the intro:

System of Truth

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Ever heard of Constantinus?? He re-wrote the entire Bible before the Dark Age, I think...

Such certainty.

reply to post by rtyfx

Actually Ba'al can mean various things and does throughout the Bible. It refers to Lord, the Canaanite god, towns, people, and even husband.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

my Jack Russell doesn't act like a god and I never taught her any tricks... she is just a youthful ball of energy at 5yrs and has basically needed no discipline because I guess I just can't find any fault in her. I could see how alot of people would want that back...

she is my best and pretty much really only true friend anymore, alot of folks are still blind they will not listen.

maybe Laika will inherit the earth? maybe Laika will get angry with other dogs when she ages?

time will only tell I guess but she likes the idea I just told her

I guess I could always make her bad and hate, or train to attack other dogs?

---

No sun for the grey children
Waiting to catch the strange
Airy notions of that place
Now their evolutions
Means their brain mutations
The wider is the comprehension
The deeper and stronger is the illusion
They're no more material
Since they're invisible
High pressure inside me
Erasure, I'm empty
With their talk, they fill me
Now I walk, so brainy
Who's in my head, hiding themselves
It hurts me so, it's a brainscan
Who's it instead, instead myself
I hate it so, it's a brain scan
Creeping in your double mind
There's nothing they can't find
You've lost all your energy
Not able to set you free
They will own you just like me
Just like me, just like me...
High pressure inside me
Erasure, I'm empty
With their talk, they fill me
Now I walk, so brainy
Some times I feel
Their cold presence
Checking my mind, it's a brain scan
Sometimes my soul
Can't reach a sense
This head is mine, it's a brain scan
Don't ask'em to give a break
You can't even close the gate
Passing through both hemispheres
Searching in all memories
Knowing what's inside of me
Side of me, side of me....
Perceptive entity
Emotive synergy
Hyper-detection
Suck out the reason
Is there something I could feel
Translucid language
Reflect the new age
Words are a limitation
Locking me out of my skull
Something without physical
Disturbing my frequency
Terminate identity
Out of me, out of me...

-BrandX

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by chr0naut

my Jack Russell doesn't act like a god and I never taught her any tricks... she is just a youthful ball of energy at 5yrs and has basically needed no discipline because I guess I just can't find any fault in her. I could see how alot of people would want that back...

she is my best and pretty much really only true friend anymore, alot of folks are still blind they will not listen.

maybe Laika will inherit the earth? maybe Laika will get angry with other dogs when she ages?

time will only tell I guess but she likes the idea I just told her

Are you working on a new nativity scene yet?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Boys and their Dogs man I tell ya,

my scene will be pleasing to the sight of Jesus... for he has re-birthed me.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Wait, who are you talking about? Someone copying the earliest works of religion would be either Summerian, or Egyptian. I hope you aren't talking about the most recent version because that would mean your post is...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't know about this. I was under the impression we were already living in hell. When I do my time I will hopefully be sprung from this deceitful world. I kind of wonder what my crime was.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

it's a surpassing but there must be an erasure... totally.

Jesus will do just that when he returns... the words of the Catholic Church's twisted control and pay for your sin system along with burn the witches is what America's founders got away from... Jesus is the best part to take, the man was Just and True.

this is not desired anymore... because it is stolen from you and you are forced to participate in a lie.

true dissidents only believe in Jesus maybe? their actions speak for him not the words of the Pope...

this is the first time in history that I have seen written by us men where Mary has rights, we call her Lady Liberty... that is more 'Just' than Islam or Judaism could ever be, using the language they do.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

probably closer to purgatory I feel I dunno if that is real or not... I didn't take the full book in.

Genesis
Jesus
1 John (doe)
Revelation

I got most of my history form other books and archeological evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by violence=answer

Interesting comment from someone who believes that violence is the best weapon, and that priest's entrails should be used to hang people.
No, the Bible was rewritten by the Illuminati when they took over the Vatican in 1300, so that they could show that Christianism was bad, and gave people lies instead, and brainwashed them to think that the Bible was never rewritten.

and where did the masons came from in the first place?

let me guess, satan created them! right! tell me, can u spell "self evidence and self proclaim"??

mor(m)ons that is, i guess...

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
If the "Word of God" has to be translated by MAN and written into a book by MAN, it really isn't the word of God.

In my "book", if God wants to speak to us, we'll all know it and won't need a book.

~Namaste

even in islam, "the word of god" is brought to the prophet through an angel, called 'jibril' (gabriel). so, if we consider this to be historical, how did muhammed know it was the REAL words of god? he never spoke to god himself!

or is this a code to tell us, that god is not and never truly existent, beside in the realm of concepts?

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The Bible contains a code, that can predict everything, including things from the past. Harvard scientists discovered it. A human can't write a code that can be read with billions of combinations. If yes, it was a real damn good human!

one human? how about a whole group of occultic and esoteric scolars/priests of ancient knowledge?

edit on 8-4-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I think you are confused or confusing, because you have left out the Media Dynasty. That makes me doubt your message.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Geez what a wide sweeping statement.
Which, what Agenda? are you referring to good or bad agenda's. which religion are you referring too? and as always where's your documented proof? last i heard zionist jews were the one's with an agenda!

P.s. FREE WILL!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

*sigh* I doubt the Masons would ever try that considering they are a group based on nothing but believing in some sort of higher being. My best friend was a Mason. He was a father and mother to me and I can guarantee you there's nothing fishy about the masons. Chew me out as some may, I'm really tired of people assuming what they aren't a part of is a conspiracy. Actually, Masons are often better people than non masons because that's what they promote: kindness and morals. Masons can't rewrite the word of god because they all have differ gods. The diffence between them and a cult, however, is that they never discuss their religions with the group. Ever.

I GUARANTEE you there's nothing evil about the group.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Constantine the Great changed it and i'm pretty sure he wasn't apart of the Freemasons or Illuminati. He predated them by 1300 years.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I have never believed in owning one myself even though I am an American.

to take a life even in self defense is hard to overcome, best not to be in the situation...

my dad took me hunting when I was a kid, I couldn't do it.

I still talk to deer, they have every bit as much right to be here as we do imo...

edit on 8-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
no people under you, no power to use.

I hope they kill each others over the power they are craving over.
there are currently less than 50 countries left in the world that still has a royal family, and NWO will not be for everyone.

lol gl douches

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

I have friends that are Masons also and they are good people. If they were in charge I doubt if there would be all the present corruption around this area. If you give anybody power though, it usually does somewhat corrupt them. I don't understand exactly why.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I find the whole idea of being a Mason nice and peaceful. Uniting all religions with the only catch being you don't discuss your religion. And you can ask any Mason to recommend you if you want to join. They're very open to new members.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

All right, there have been Masons before 1800, they are just changing names with time.
Their other name was ''Prieuré of Sion'' (now its Zionists), and even before, The Templars Knights.
Those two names existed way before 1800, and guess what? even in 1300, when they re-wrote the Bible.
Now, of course, everywhere you're gonna see ''But Prieuré of Sion and Templars Knights wre good people!''. Media is an Illuminati-governed place; they're gonna backup their deeds.
But i guess that you guys are just too brain-washed to understand what i'm saying right now.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

Masons are never aware of what the heads of their lodge have in plan; the Masons are just the head's soldiers to have more members.
And of course, they are very open to new members, they want to have the entire population under their belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join