It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPH612
reply to post by Destinyone

Not really. All I'm really looking for is more than what seems like 5 minutes worth of research and then 30 minutes of theorizing. I want the focus to be more on the research done than the theory. Simply a personal viewpoint, but I was rather unimpressed. I'm usually more impressed when reading about a great deal of research, and then a brief theory, rather than the other way around.

Join the club. After the OP starting twenty-something similar threads, we've all been waiting for one single reply to a myriad of questions from us.....

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I just did a thread on this the other day. Much of what you say is similar to what I seemed to be seeing. Very interesting information. Thank you for presenting it. I would disagree that the Bible has been changed. It is possible, but the majority of the text can be verified by previous texts that have recently been found. The Hebrew version of Matthew is a good example.

Would the Masons and Jesuits condemn themselves withing the very book you say has been altered? No. It was locked in symbol. Consult this thread. Scripture is Hermetically sealed. This process happens by seven rules of rightly dividing truth. Contradiction is only resolved by context. Hillel had these seven rules passed down from Hermes (Enoch). LINK

LINK to Thread
edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

so your for the greek version?
thats not too much of a loving non-contradicting god.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Wasn't the original in hebrew, translated from Arameic? It was influenced by Babylonian story of the Deluge.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Science and the Scriptures

The Phi spiral describes the surface of the torus, the basic element of matter. Now if we put the Phi spiral inside a tetrahedron and then slowly revolve it around a pivot axis, and shine a light from behind the Phi spiral, all of the Hebrew characters will show up as the shadows on the inside face of the tetrahedron. Hence, the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are the projections of a Golden Mean spiral.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Hi there, great post
)
Can you answer me one thing? I have been battling with my conscience for years now, because I want to read the bible, (the new testament) preferably, but because I 'know' it has been so altered, and you are advised not to follow wrong teachings, I wanted to find an original, that wasn't in Hebrew, Greek or Latin to study!! to answer my own questions, please, where do I go to find such a book?
Out of frustration, and feeling like time is against me, I started to read a 'modern' interpretation, which I am actually enjoying, but trying to remain aware that I am being mislead along the way, and hope to be forgiven, as I know no other bible I can trust.
Thankyou

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by solitudeandme

I don't think we will ever get our hands on the original Bible unless we raid the Vatican archives.

Those good ole boys aren't gonna let us walk right in there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Mauler is the hand of doom and there is always another level above it... who to trust but Jesus?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The Bible contains a code, that can predict everything, including things from the past. Harvard scientists discovered it. A human can't write a code that can be read with billions of combinations. If yes, it was a real damn good human!

I used to believe the Bible was the "Word of God" for that very reason, until I studied Kabbalah. You need to learn a little bit about numerology (particularly Gematria) and people like Pythagoras. The Bible codes are no problem for a Kabbalist to create.
edit on 7-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Could the numbers be present in ALL BOOKS? Could language itself have a code imbedded in it ? So when we write things down mayby just mayby we are unwittingly writing in code?

I saw a show on TV which dealt with the bible code - Seems you can do much the same with any book - Moby Dick being one which also contained such codes

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If i could give this a thumbs down i would... Illuminati doesnt exist and real freemason dont have the kinda pull to rewrite the damn bible.... Go do your homework, and not on the internet

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I think the code lives in the language... Math couldn't possibly solve its mysteries?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I believe the Illuminati do exist because we speak of it... The Illuminati may just think that what has become is not pleasing to the sight of the Lord Jesus and they may just want to destroy this place to start anew. (only the earth lives forever)

hence all the worldwide seed banks and cord blood (logs) and underground bunkers. Somethings going on and those Pyramids in Egypt speak volumes when they are looked upon as storage containers for knowledge of a civilization... one probably has to look to who was before the pyramids to see where this knowledge comes from and always via conquest.

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Christ on a stick, we [Masons] nor your phantom Illuminati has anything to do with Biblical revisionism. The party behind any big revision can be first traced to the Councils of Nicaea and variously through history the Churches have translated and misinterpreted the Bible, and thus we have the shambles we do today.

If you're boogeymen have re-written every little thing how can you be sure about anything?

99% of Masons are far more knowledgeable on what the "upper echelons" are doing than you are. You speak of "secret agendas" in the Masonic Lodge as if you know what you are talking about. I highly doubt you can accurately describe how a Lodge is operated, how it operates within a Grand Lodge, and how each sovereign, independent Grand Lodge cooperates with and recognizes each other.

Freemasonry, particularly in the Blue Lodges, is extremely democratic in nature and the 99% voice is strongly heard. As a past presiding and current presiding officer of various bodies in Freemasonry as well as chairman and member of various committees at several different levels of Freemasonry, I can say that your assertions are 100% bologna.

Actually, I wouldn't call them so much religious wars, but a clash of civilizations (See Sam Huntington's article on the subject), but hey I'm only a International Relations student an this is kind of my area of interest.

King James is not the only person to have translated and scribed the Bible into English. Can you cite any examples from an older Biblical version that contradicts the King James Version in such a way to show a revision to hide something? Do you have a copy of the original Biblical texts versus the KJV? Of course you can't as you are incapable of providing evidence for any of your assertions.

I mean, St. Jerome translated the Bible in the 4th century and made a few blunders that are still seen today as he misinterpreted a few titles or names, and saw them as a literal translation.

Truth is our legal precedence on many things. We can at least back up what we say while you have yet to this day shown no evidence of any of your assertions.

reply to post by starheart

So you follow the Word of someone who provided no evidence? Huh.

How'd you catch us?!

reply to post by EPH612

The OP is notorious for making wild accusations and providing ZERO evidence.

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Go do some real research instead of believing the first thing you read on page one of Google.

That is asking a lot of some of the members here. They seek immediate gratification whether its true or not. If someone of their mental persuasion says it, it must be true.

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
Also to add, that the KJV of the Bible was named after a pagan deity called 'Byble or Byblis". And King James also renamed a book in the New testament from Jacob or Ya'aqob to James from its original translation to 'honor' king james in his rewriting.

Ummmmm...no it isn't. The word "Bible" has its origin, roots, in the word meaning book or parchment.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

The Illuminati were founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. The Catholic Church was established in 1 AD and was first named by that title in 2AD, which is 1,774 years earlier.

The Masons were founded in the late 16th to early 17th centuries. The King James Bible was completed in 1604, which is the start of 15th century, about 100 years before the earliest Masonic Lodges came into being.

King James was considered to be the Head of the Church of England which broke away from the Catholic Church in 1534 by Act of Parliament. Both Churches considered the other invalid and were in open conflict during King James reign. This would strongly indicate that there was no 'deal' between the Catholic Church and King James at any stage.

Your OP has no validity.

edit on 7/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

If you could offer us a little bit of sources that support the claim, of the Mason's and the Illuminati 'rewrite the word of God' that could be great.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

I can make it in the age of the garden myself...

If you speak truth your bosses will punish you or you will bring them down (as I have a few) totally shut their doors and took my own customers.

You question the Catholic Church belief system you are demonized...

man I know my time will come to an end I don't know about the rest of you so there is no need to preach repentance. Enjoyment would seem to com from unlearning of everything but Jesus from the bible, which happens probably to be the best part... and the final part before we see him again in Revelations.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by violence=answer

Interesting comment from someone who believes that violence is the best weapon, and that priest's entrails should be used to hang people.
No, the Bible was rewritten by the Illuminati when they took over the Vatican in 1300, so that they could show that Christianism was bad, and gave people lies instead, and brainwashed them to think that the Bible was never rewritten.

Did the Illuminati have time travel?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

actually that could be dependent on where one is... I traveled halfway across the country recently and it was like going back in time.

I believe the only way is to strip oneself bare of everything that hold them to this current life of lies and one should go serve the word of Jesus and be a hero somewhere.

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The code is not the phrases themselves. It is a complex code, where you have to either make a grid of all the letters in a chapters, and then apply a mathematical solution... It seems it's only doable with a computer, and only if you know the combination.

The bible code you speak of is Equidistant Letter Sequences (or ELS) and was discovered/used before the Kabbalah even existed.

Ancient Jewish scribes used ELS, the Atbash cypher and Gematria thousands of years earlier and it was later integrated into Kabbalah.

In 1994, Doron Witztum, Eliyahu Rips and Yoav Rosenberg published a paper, "Equidistant Letter Sequences in the Book of Genesis", in the scientific journal Statistical Science.

In 1997, Harold Gans, former Senior Cryptologic Mathematician for the United States National Security Agency, validated the ELS sequences as providing a more than chance result in all cases. It is probably this work that you are referring to as being from Harvard.

You don't NEED a computer to see these ELS sequences, but the search facility of a computer makes the job easier.

edit on 7/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join