It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by rtyfx

Yes, for the Kabbalah. But there was also a code found in the Bible itself, and i'm pretty sure it was Harvard who discovered it.

oh...Harvard...that makes it all real......

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The code is not the phrases themselves. It is a complex code, where you have to either make a grid of all the letters in a chapters, and then apply a mathematical solution... It seems it's only doable with a computer, and only if you know the combination.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The code is not the phrases themselves. It is a complex code, where you have to either make a grid of all the letters in a chapters, and then apply a mathematical solution... It seems it's only doable with a computer, and only if you know the combination.

So..you are saying the bible was just waiting for computers to be invented, for us to know the *real* message of God.....

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The Bible contains a code, that can predict everything, including things from the past. Harvard scientists discovered it. A human can't write a code that can be read with billions of combinations. If yes, it was a real damn good human!

Unfortunately, that is the belief of people who don't understand complex math and statistical analysis.

The Bible Code has been debunked several times over as a statistical anomaly that doesn't hold up and was not "discovered" by Harvard scientists, it was based on a book written by Michael Drosnin called, wait for it... "The Bible Code".

You can do the same type of manipulation with Moby Dick or Atlas Shrugged and find things that will raise an eyebrow or two, but that does not mean they were written by God. Equidistant letter sequences can be found in any written book and does not prove anything other than statistics work.

Sorry, but you shouldn't put all of your eggs into a fruit-colored basket filled with nuts.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I must say, as much as I love hearing about secret societies (in fact, that's why I joined ATS), I am highly suspicious of this thread. I would prefer a bit more supporting evidence (links to sites that show more research, etc.) and a lot less theorizing.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Basically, thats what it looks like. Nobody knows how to encrypt the Bible like it is, and only a computer discovered it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Anything you say, captain.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Anything you say, captain.

It isn't what I'm saying Gilligan....

Go do some real research instead of believing the first thing you read on page one of Google.

There are TONS of academic researchers that can prove that you can generate the same types of phrases, words, "prophecies" from ANY book, not just the Bible.

If you want to discuss or debate, at least add something of value instead of ad-hom spew. I have nothing to gain by debunking the Bible Code, enough people have done it already.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Basically, thats what it looks like. Nobody knows how to encrypt the Bible like it is, and only a computer discovered it.

Obviously it wouldn't mean very much if the code was found in the English translations of the Bible, so I assume the code was found within the Hebrew Scriptures?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPH612
reply to post by dign4it

I must say, as much as I love hearing about secret societies (in fact, that's why I joined ATS), I am highly suspicious of this thread. I would prefer a bit more supporting evidence (links to sites that show more research, etc.) and a lot less theorizing.

How long can you hold your breath...even Houdini would have died waiting for what you ask...

Des

edit on 7-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The academics are under the influence of the government and Illuminati; i will certainly not believe in THEM.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yes, it was in the almost oldest language. So i think that yes it was in Hebrew. The one we can't find.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

When I read the thread title the first thing that came out of my mouth was..... AGAIN?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Could the numbers be present in ALL BOOKS? Could language itself have a code imbedded in it ? So when we write things down mayby just mayby we are unwittingly writing in code?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You see this is what Dign4it does. He/She makes a thread with NO real proof or even better with information from the blogosphere and then NEVER replies to any questions.

Mods: I received a message from Springer the other day about stopping the stupidity NOW. How many times are you going to allow this from this newbie poster who cannot even be bothered to read the T&C?

Here is a few quotes from that message.

"Going forward we'll be checking Opening Posts and Replies against that standard. We'll also be looking at the history of the poster, we know everyone can have a bad day or, get all riled up."

"Is what I am about to post a genuine attempt at civil discourse/debate about the topic or, am I trying to scream at the world and force my personal beliefs down everyone else's throat?"

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Also to add, that the KJV of the Bible was named after a pagan deity called 'Byble or Byblis". And King James also renamed a book in the New testament from Jacob or Ya'aqob to James from its original translation to 'honor' king james in his rewriting.

Now the NIV, RSV, and NLT are probably the worst of translations of Scripture. KJV if not the best of the worst of them, is what still is used by the Majority Text.

Rapture doctrine is Christian pagan theology that doesnt exist. You can read the KJV and not read a rapture there anywhere. Its a bunch of made up mess. And also the trinity doctrine is another form of paganism that came from the Roman Empire into the Catholic church, which is now being preached in Christian churches as 'the truth' and the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. But that is wrong also.

But, the original New Testament which was in Hebrew has been somehow been 'removed' from the public has most of our answers. The Sanhedrin who then had ownership of the sacred texts of Hebrew, rewrote them in Greek and I dont know what happened to the originals.

But as for the truth, the KJV has it there. He may have been a mason, and part of the illuminati, but so called contradictions in Scripture are contradictions to stupid people who do fully understand how to rightly divide scripture.

These videos will explain more what I mean.

rapture of the wicked

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The academics are under the influence of the government and Illuminati; i will certainly not believe in THEM.

I am certainly not under any such influence, and under most circumstances and circles, you would call me an academic if you knew me and my background.

I'm not saying that there aren't influences like that out there, but you can't paint everyone that is intelligent with the "controlled by illuminati or THEM brush".

I'm not trying to insult you or anyone else, just trying to help bring an understanding to things that you might not have due to not having enough facts. If this was my opinion, I would say so, but having an understanding of complex mathematical algorithms provides me with enough factual evidence to state what I'm saying as more than theory.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Could the numbers be present in ALL BOOKS? Could language itself have a code imbedded in it ? So when we write things down mayby just mayby we are unwittingly writing in code?

Excellent question!!!

One I definitely can't answer, but there is validity to it and it is possible if you believe that all of our thoughts are not original and not our own, but come from a "source" of some kind.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

This is the reason the Vatican squats so covetously over their archives.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Not really. All I'm really looking for is more than what seems like 5 minutes worth of research and then 30 minutes of theorizing. I want the focus to be more on the research done than the theory. Simply a personal viewpoint, but I was rather unimpressed. I'm usually more impressed when reading about a great deal of research, and then a brief theory, rather than the other way around.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join