It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this proof Alex Jones is a disinfo agent?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by corporation
All you need to know about Alex Jones
www.youtube.com...

Yes, jones is sold-out. Notice how he includes ron paul with himself when he points
out how they are the real deal, and anyone who attacks them is the enemy of the people.

Now is jones planning on getting busted at some stage, thus bringing an honest and genuine
ron paul down with guilt by association, or is ron paul a sold-out fraud to begin with also?

I think the latter.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Look believe who you want. I use to listen to him years ago until I started to see his little idiosyncrasies here and there so I backed away and started to question the messages he gave and how he gave them. Example: The whole "20 questions to the President" farce with Charlie Sheen. Days before he built it up and it wasn't even real. At the end of the story was a disclaimer that it never happened the way he acted like it did. Why do it in the first place and why put the disclaimer at the end of the story and not at the beginning?

Again listen to him if you want. No skin off my back.
edit on 7-4-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones has the personality of a snake oil salesman or a used car dealer. He takes facts and spins them to make himself and others look like lunatics. He'd make a great Pentecostal preacher (I used to be Pentecostal and he fits the bill). It is done on purpose for two reasons: One, is to make money. Two, is to marginalize those groups who might agree with the ideas presented in the eyes of the public. Alex is very good at making valid points look ludicrous, alarming, and too over the top. He can also talk up an issue without saying anything at all and wasting the time of anyone who listens to him.

Anyone can feign enthusiasm. It isn't hard. Heck, he might actually be enthusiastic in his core mission.

OP: What you're seeing in the video is Alex Jones knowingly pulling back from truly aligning himself with the true believers. Alex Jones is ultimately about Alex Jones coming out of things intact.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Anyone can fake "enthusiasm" for 15 years every day? I suspect people like you are a disinfo agent, not AJ. He is not perfect and does not claim to be. But he is real, and many people envy that because they sold out at such a young age that they cannot even remember what it feels like to be real...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder about AJ sometimes.

He is definitely a drama queen. I think that the info he puts out may be accurate, but the way it is delivered definitely rattles the heck out of the unwary listener.

What I wonder about is whether he really might be one of the same old cookie cutters that in fact do nothing but help further the agenda he complains about by keeping at least a part of the people paranoid about what their government is doing to "get them".

I have sent a serious proposal, that also asked for a minor bit of help that was completely ignored. It would have been a good thing.

So I have sort of come to the conclusion that he and the others of that ilk are just like anyone else and have and have their little money scam all sown up.

In other words, these guys are doing what they do because it is making them money and for no other reason.

They make money by scaring the hell out of people.

editby]edit on 7-4-2012 by akalepos because: spelling

edit on 7-4-2012 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Oh really? So you think that when he started out 15 years ago (or something) when most people were totally ignorant to these issues, you actually believe he said to himself: "yes, I will make a radio show that most people will label crazy to make me rich!". Where is your logic?

AJ is the way he is because that rattles peoples cage. I shakes them awake. He is one guy, OK. One person. And how many has this one guy woken up from their slumber? A whole lot. Do you really think the NWO would spread disinfo in such a way that it actually wakes people up?

He woke me up. Does not mean I have to believe every word from his mouth like it is gospel. Stop looking for a perfect "leader/savior" and start waking people up instead of complaining about a guy who is doing his best.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisitorQ
reply to post by LeSigh

Anyone can fake "enthusiasm" for 15 years every day? I suspect people like you are a disinfo agent, not AJ. He is not perfect and does not claim to be. But he is real, and many people envy that because they sold out at such a young age that they cannot even remember what it feels like to be real...

Sure enough, someone can fake enthusiasm for that long. I'd probably be enthusiastic too if I were him. Self-employed, setting my own hours, amassing fame and fortune, etcetera- that's a good gig he's got going there. Haven't you ever watched Benny Hinn and his ilk? They're super enthusiastic in the same way Alex Jones is super enthusiastic. They all come off as disingenuous to me. Of course, go ahead and watch him, but do so with a grain of salt. Alex Jones has an agenda and it isn't what he claims it to be.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisitorQ
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Did he make money in the beginning, in the first years? The answer is no. His passion drove him to where he is today. And does he look like a guy who's into "money and fame" to you? Look at his clothes...

Only idiots trust fully in anything other than themselves. He is not asking you to trust him, he is asking you to get off your ass and investigate his claims.

Seems to me unconsciously people are looking for a "leader/savior" and when people discover AJ is not the "perfect" manifestation of that unconscious wish, they start hating him for it. Alex Jones has broken the conditioning of millions of people and woken them up. What have you done lately?

To believe a guy can keep all this passion up for all these years just to "make money" (as if when he started out there wasn't better ways to make a quick buck than talk on the radio about something most people would laugh about and label crazy) or as a dis-info agent is ridiculous. It's an insult to your own intelligence in my humble opinion.

edit on 7-4-2012 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by VisitorQ because: spelling

What have I done lately? I stopped being scared of what's coming. I don't need Alex Jones to run play by play events of what is obvious if you just watch the actions of and in the mainstream media. You watch Alex Jones in fear. Why else would you watch him for. You thrive off of the unknown we are living. Perhaps a sort of high? Alex is by far the only one out there warning of upcoming times but the future is always uncertain. Always. Just because I don't relish in the picture he paints don't get upset with me.

You know who else is passionate about what they do?

Frankie.

edit on 7-4-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I have zero fear of the future. I watch AJ for news and because he is entertaining. Seems to me you are threatened by Alex Jones, and that is why you have an "issue" with him. You need to prove that you "don't need Alex Jones" which again means that you see him as some kind of leader/father figure/savior that you have to rebel against.

How about just seeing him for what he is? A guy who is passionate and believes in what he is doing, and is doing his best.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Yep!

Some people actually have that energy and it pretty much is incorporated in their personality. That enthusiasm is great.

But the downside is that it all comes from histrionics, meaning that emotions are doing the thinking and driving. Rhetoric that contains this sort of propulusion, depends on logical fallacies such the band wagon effect. It doesn't cause people to actually THINK. It causes them to REACT, which is a different thing. It is a manipulation, no matter what the intent behind it is.

I really enjoy and respect the idea that I can get some good info out of these people, but treating people like this, whether knowingly or unknowingly, goes against everything that is right in the paradigm of the free flow of information.

Scaring people, rather than educating people, even if under the disguise of educating them, has this moronic quality that astute people can clearly see that sort of says that the listener is an idiot and can only be convinced by being screamed at. That's what shakes out of the tree, whether we like it or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Well said! You make very good points about emotionalism especially.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What would be good, I think, is that if AJ could stir up some lawyers enough that they would pool their resources and knowledge and start going after the things he talks about. Then we would be making some headway. Just stirring Jimmy the good ol' boy does nothing but enhance the bunker mentality.

I do NOT think AJ is a disinfo agent as the OP asks. I think it may LOOK that way once in awhile, but that would come from misunderstanding his motives.

If he is not a disinfo agent, he certainly lives under the cloud of murder the same way W. Cooper did. He probably gets plenty of death threats. That could serve to make someone a little emotional... wouldn't you say.

On the one hand you could think: Thank God someone's talking about it!, while on the other hand you use the mouse to turn him off because you've had enough of the tension.

It is hard to know how to think of him, but I believe without any proof, that he is not a disinfo agent.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Dude.....hahahaha.omg Frankie. That's my second biggest laugh this morning. Oh this is turning out to be a good day. Thank you for breaking the AJ tension. I will star you for that one. I agree with a lot of what you say, but I really don't think Alex is the enemy. I am like you I know what I know and Alex can just be to much sometimes. I find if I listen to him for a couple day's in a row I start to feel queezy.
But Frankie...man I could listen to him all day.

edit on 7-4-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980
The simple fact he is still alive tells me there is something off. People like William(Bill) Cooper and Aaron Russo were silenced by TPTB for what they said. So why not Alex? He has to be playing for the other team. Pay no attention to the man behing the star spangled curtain.

Sorry op can't comment on the video you posted i'm at work and can't hear the audio.
edit on 7-4-2012 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

How would they silence him other than internet censorship which they are already working on?
If he was killed, then this would only wake more people up and I think the elite is smart enough to know this.

He might exaggerate from time to time, but most of what he talks about is actually documented and can easily be verified.

edit on 7-4-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The problem here is his insistence that all of this would cost mega millions. I'm sorry, but that is the number one reason why I thought it was a load of crap. There aren't other loyal, patriotic americans then the ones that listen to his show? There aren't lawyers out there willing to work pro bono? The caller is absolutely right in one regard, and that is ppl love a winner. we are NOT going to win sitting on our hands, whining and complaining about the NWO, we need money to get things done. that is all this caller suggested, and he he put his money where his mouth is. (or tried to anyway)

Alex always tries to say we're winning, we're winning the infowar, then what happens when someone tries to take it a step further? he craps out. where was all his enthusiasm and belief that we're winning when this caller showed up? give me a break.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
From my listening to his show, most of the callers have an IQ range somewhat north of a bagel. I'm guessing the caller you mentioned fits into that category.

No, I don't think AJ is a pure disinfo agent. He has legit guests on like Steve Pieczenik, Judge Napolitano, CO Anthony Schaffer etc., on a regular basis. He's for sure a self centered blow hard who acts really strange sometimes though, almost like he gets Tourettes at times. Obviously many of his predictions and huffing and puffing never comes to fruition, but his basic premise that a group of wealthy elite individuals who are corrupt to the core in many cases, run the western world behind the scenes, is pretty accurate.

WHY are you guessing? The Video is at the top.

This reminds me of why I stopped listening to Alex. He spreads fear and stops there. He geives no outlet for the energy. All he wants to do is make sure you guys know we're screwed, and we shouldn't even try it.

Posted By Alex Jones:
"Sure we could win a few court cases (with a billion dollars) but that takes years, and they're so powerful, I wouldn't know what to do, and they are everywhere, they control everything, I can hardly manage an office... blah blah..."
THat's paraphrased alex if You had actually listened.

He sounds like a FEAR Shill. The guy offers a direction to go in (while sounding intelligent) and Alex shoots him down with the above.

This is why I moved on, thx for reminding me, actually now I feel more heavy. Need something with some light in it, cya...

He's stuck at one level of the game. I am not. I moved on. I graduated. His basic premise is right as you said. Move beyond the basics. It's time for Middle school.

Looking back up, dang THelieWelive... That was the light I needed to shake off that AJ stink. I thank You.
edit on 4/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by lambros56

Your forgetting about his advertisers. The ads posted all over his websites aren't for free. You would have to pay me to listen to his raspy voice all day.

Infowars Online shopping nothing free here either.

They all make money from advertising.
I'm sure ATS does.
No harm in that at all.

Most of his vids you can see for free all over the Internet.
Most of the other stuff cost buttons.

Sorry but the money thing don't work with me.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
AJ is paid the same way (skeptic overlord is, he won't let people talk about drugs because it's bad for his ad business.) AJ wants you to be a right winger that is scared, because it PAYS him in ad clicks, sponsorships on his radio, for you to be afraid. If you're anything else he isn't going to make money off you.

He can put his movies out for free because in this day in age it is the SMART thing to do business wise. Yes, free movies will bring you new fans, new site visits, and a hell of a lot of AD CLICKS. The bigger your audience, the more you can charge for ad placement.

I have no problem with him making money, but I'm just sick of his loyals spouting things like "WELL HE PUTS THEM MOVIES OUT THERE FOR FREE". Which in turn just makes him more money, not that I have an issue with that.

He also says the same exact thing over and over again each show.... "Insert new news here" then he reads off from his script. NWO is awful, world is goin down, we're all gonna be enslaved". It's to the point where his guests are the only one bringing anything new into the show, which is a BAD thing.

There have been moments where he says one thing next week and another the next. Most people have short memories and can't remember what he said a week ago. I could though, or I don't know maybe people noticed and didn't care.

edit on 7-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Some Alex info www.realzionistnews.com...
And more www.realzionistnews.com...
I have nothing against the Jewish faith, please don't shoot the messenger.('
')
edit on 8-4-2012 by kabster because: Trying to fix html

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It remains to be seen if Obama himself can raise a billion dollars.

For once, Alex Jones is right. This would be pretty much impossible.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join