It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sims 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Has anyone gotten this game? I have and it is really great, includes a town callled "strange town" about weird stuff, reminds me of a ATS neighbor hood
Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've never got the point of the game. I played it for about 4 hours once and realised I was wasting my time, I never looked at it again.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I loved the game. It's a non-gay way for me to decorate houses
. I'd rather build a house and design it, but it was addicitng to control a family like that. I have all the ex-pacs and hundreds of user made objects and hacked ones too.

I want to get The Sims 2 so bad, but I need a better video card and CPU. For Christmas I'm going to talk by dad into getting a new motherboard/CPU and that new ATI card.

[Edited on 9-25-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Great game big advancement from number one. The only 2 things i can find a fault with is its really strainfull on soem systems and can go from workin good to really slow. I need some more memory to solve that prob. THe second prob is that there really isnt alot of stuff to buy like i had with soem of my expansions on the old one. Wish i could import them. Hopefully an expansion comes out soon with alot of new stuff.

top topics

join