It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Fredrick Martin...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Not really, because I'm not black... but THIS guy, is a hero... Obama have the wrong Martin??

www.foxnews.com...

This is who he SHOULD have made his famous comment about, and then he wouldn't look like such a douchebag and wouldn't have had to ask the media to stop talking about the Trayvon incident, costing him his numbers in the polls.

It just sucks that good men are killed every day, and our President jumps on the one that offers an opportunity to divide the nation rather than the ones who are truly inspirational and deserve the recognition.

I just hope they find this guy's killer, and that Mr. Martin's son can look into his face while a judge hands the murderer an execution sentence.

Please stay on topic, I'd rather not have the mods kill this thread over a disintegration into Trayvon talk... there's plenty of other threads for that.

~Namaste
edit on 7-4-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Fredrick Martin did what a true father or mother is suppose to do. He instinctively protected his child. My heart goes out to the family and young Tre Martin. Sadly this horrible event will be with him all his life.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Fredrick Martin did what a true father or mother is suppose to do. He instinctively protected his child. My heart goes out to the family and young Tre Martin. Sadly this horrible event will be with him all his life.

I agree, and thank you for the post.

This struck a nerve with me in a way I can't explain...

Being a father, I wouldn't think once, let alone twice, about taking a bullet for my children.

I just can't understand how someone could walk up to a guy with his 8 year old son and open fire. He didn't take his wallet, it wasn't gang-related (according to the police report) and appears not to be drug-related. He was a college graduate and a good member of the community.

It is just a cold, senseless murder and I'm pained at the idea of what that child is going to experience for the rest of his life.

His father, Fredrick, is a true, courageous hero who died knowing his son might live... there is nothing more honorable than that.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

This could have been an initiation murder. Some punk killing to prove he has what it takes to join a gangs ranks. It was in front of their house in the driveway where it occurred so it could have also been premeditated. I don't claim to know what Fredrick was into but regardless of his real character he died shielding his son from harm.
If you're going to die it's a valiant way I suppose.

top topics

join