It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Delegates: Romney is the nominee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

One and two sentence replies ("wisecracks") can kill good discussions Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.
ATS policy on comments that do not add to the discussion
edit on 8-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I think you read it wrong, I agree with the super delegates that Romney will win. His only minor challenger is Santorum. I didn't need to give you a "logical rebuttal" for such a stupid statement.

Alrighty, let's talk about those super delegates, then.

From Wikipedia:

For Republicans, in 2012, there are potentially 3 superdelegates in each state, consisting of the state chairman and two RNC committee members. However, certain states either have no superdelegates or have them but their votes are bound by the results of the state vote.

So, basically, the super-delegates are the people representing the GOP establishment. So these people, representing, and a part of, the same GOP that's been pushing Romney on the Republican base since the beginning, are still supporting him, and saying he's winning, even with evidence to the contrary (if you're going by his ability to win a majority, and not just plurality, that is).

Well, of course they're going to say that Romney's winning, because they're a part of the same GOP establishment that's wanted him since the beginning. To think that this changes anything someone would have to think that the GOP hasn't been pushing Romney to begin with. IMHO, the title of the thread should be "Super Delegates: The GOP still wants Romney nomination!"

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The only thing separating Romney from Obama is Romney has ran big companies in or out of the ground and skin color. I wont be voting for anyone but Ron Paul!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

One and two sentence replies ("wisecracks") can kill good discussions Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.
ATS policy on comments that do not add to the discussion
edit on 8-4-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He needs an audit, with all that money and so little that he pays in taxes, he has money over seas. WHAT A FRAUD, JUST LIKE ALL THE REST.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Really, didn't like ron paul, AUDIT, or that sarah palen was a TAX LAWYER. hmmmm, interesting. romney is a fraud and hides money all around the world including the camen islands.

edit on 10-4-2012 by cloaked4u because: SPELLING

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Romney needs an audit, by sarah palin. Even donald trump said , he would pay his taxes gladley. What about romney?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Never mind.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by massn7
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

Romney all possible thanks to the rigging voting.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Actually I am. The base can finally stop being divided,

The GOP wont be voting for Romney come By Nov, and i am glad your happy with the war monger, and when he losses in Nov i think will laugh at the war mongers.

But for the most part the republicans will coalesce around Romney.

Ugh No.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by cloaked4u
mit romney was selected by the elite, so thus he will be president. Just deal with it that he has more money to throw around to get elected. It is the way of this world now, get over it.

When hasn't the world worked that way?

Since the 1960s.
Bill Clinton, GW Bush oil company businessmen=Oil contracts.

You remind me so much of myself when i was this clueless.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

He's the only one with name recognition and that can appeal to all Republicans. I honestly think Romney has been taking it really slow and easy and that's why he is seen as a "people pleaser."All I can say is just wait until the fall!

Thats what they said about Sen John McCain in 2008 that He's the only one with name recognition and that can appeal to all Republicans.

All I can say is just wait until the fall!

Actually i cant wait for it to see the GOP lose again, unless they will rigg it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join