It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here knows about theurgy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Well, things practical; controlling weather would be great, am practicing on the wind; Like i'm already pushing cars, i'll like to try controlling metal and magnetism (would be great against NWO weapons); and anything that have to do with protection and passive attacks. I know, thats weird.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Thumbs up for you, mate! Great to see others peoples be able to do those things; give me hope!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
Hi.
I now i'll probably be considered weirdo when you'll read my post after you read this thread, but i must ask.
Couples of years ago i discovered that the brain can do much more than just the ordinary things, and i came to experience it. Now, i can pushed aside with my thoughts when we are in the highway and that the others cars comes too close to my taste. And i've read several convincing statements about people called ''cloud-busters'' who can bring rain or sunshine with their thoughts.
So i know that magic will be possible with specific thoughts and etc, and i wished to learn more of that, cause it will give us humans abilities against the NWO.
Does one of you knows about theurgy, white magic, everything but Wicca and black magick?

First of all, the human brain is hardware only. What you are talking about developing is your connections to the Universal Consciousness. We are all born with a default connection, some people develop theirs, some add more connections, some seek out better connections.

Magick?
Many debate whether Magick is even real, well, it is, but not in the sense you may think it is. There is no "White Magick," or "Black Magick." It is a Force of Nature and Divinity that any and all have access too, and most do use, even if in an unconscious manner. This Force has many names, "God" is one, "Goddess" is another, "Jesus" is yet another, and even "Satan" is a name attached to the Force. The black/white thing is in the heart of the Operator.
For instance;
Three Christians get together and pray for a friend who is sick. They gather in a place they are comfortable in, four walls to contain the Energy raised. They ask their idea of Deity to heal the person. The Energy transfers to the sick person, stimulates the molecules, and the healing effect comes.
Three Wiccans come together for the same reason, and cast a circle to contain the Energy raised, and cast a spell for the healing of another. The Energy builds, and goes forth, have the same effect on the sick person.
I trust I have made my point? It is all the same Energy, the Same Force. The Same.
Love/Hate, Black/White, Good/Evil are all Human Emotions. The Force has no such Emotional Quality.

This Energy is very powerful, we all have it within us. I remember once my little step son had a very high fever. My wife had him on the sofa, with a wet towel wrapped around his head as we waited for the ambulance to come. I went into deep meditation, and went right into his little body, and drove the fever out, sending after it a cold blast of Energy. By time the Unit arrived, the fever was gone. I was totally spent, and could only sleep. I am sure if the reader look back in their memories that can find an example of this working.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well, things practical; controlling weather would be great, am practicing on the wind; Like i'm already pushing cars, i'll like to try controlling metal and magnetism (would be great against NWO weapons); and anything that have to do with protection and passive attacks. I know, thats weird.

The only thing that you need to controle is not being controlled,its the only way to fight them...the only way.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah, i know. But no harm knowing physical defense too.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah, i know. But no harm knowing physical defense too.

They don’t play the physical game, they play all mental.

The only things I know how to do is Alter time, dream jump, Realm Jump and knowingly try to counter what they are doing in the movies to the humans of this earth.

Every time I walk out side or chat on the net, I feel as if this is the movie ‘the invasion of the body snatcher‘, because they have 67% of the world programmed into puppets bots as easy as taking candy from the air it self.

I have no knowledge of air bending or the ability to do what you could do. I’m currently trying to learn how to realm jump over seas, and trying to figure out the art of actually touching something and making it move when I astral.

I’ve seen a lot of incredible things in my life that are well kept in my head.10 years ago I participated in a sleep study that I’m still participating today. In 2005 they took me on a camping trip with other study groups from where ever it was they was from and we lived in the woods for a week.

So here I am pissing behind a tree, and I see one of the dudes from the other group levitating a deer…I get so F*&^&** PISSID OFF when I talk about this, because this little ass hole throws the deer to a tree repeatedly THAT STUPID F(*&^.

TO make along story short I cast an ‘Evil Eye’ on him and explained to Mother Nature what had happened in her woods and…the rest ill keep to my self. Nevertheless, yea, I have seen first hand the power you are talking about; I think they have school for that.

Before we went on the trip we had to sign many papers as far as privacy concerns on the people we met, I might be able to get some information for you.

The ‘CAT’.

I found out that the groups carries cats ,and have cats in the facility where they are at…when I found that out, I knew 100% that they was much more than just a couple of study groups.

Lp527.
A cats frequencies blocks all incoming realm jumps ,astral planes ,and far seeing, that’s how I knew they had something to hide…its also how I knew that they are very powerful.
Only the elite know about the cats…only.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Interesting information, thank you alot for that. I agree with you, that guy was an ass... to trow that deer. What is the name of the group that were teaching that (except the deer throwing)? I wish to see if there is publications so that i might learn it in a positive way.
And i was wondering why there were talks that realm travellers, and time-travellers were afraid of the cat. Now i know why! thank you for that too.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I will ask the lady that runs the sleep study group to give me the information, I doubt it, but I will ask, and if I do get this info for you, you have to promise me that you will teach me a little of what you know.

I tried to get the address in 2007 when I had a bad dream about one of the people who was at the camp in 2005 so I could warn the person, but she said no to me, she said she would give the counselor a call.

I toke matters into my own hand by trying to realm jump over there, but I got lost and then when I finally got there, the whole aura turned lightest pinkish, gold with some other color mixed within...I automatically knew they was using a cat to guard what ever it was they was hiding.

I hope you master your gift, I really do ,then maybe we can buy some capes and a costume and go around saving people as if we was the new ‘SUPER FRIENDS’, LOL. have a good day ‘STAR’ HEART'

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

When the mega millions was won, I picked numbers that were both my wife's birth date and our anniversary. I thought hard on those two numbers. Meditated on them a lot.

Why?

You see I caught my wife cheating on me and had confronted her with the evidence that same week. I remembered over and over again why I had married her and remembering specifically how she insisted on wanting to marry me on her birth date. Her birth date..... 23. I picked the Mega ball # and 23 again in the pool. How many did that across the country? I'm guessing not that many.

I still have the ticket if you don't believe me.

How many concentrated on 23 that particular week across America? .... not that many.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Do you want the ticket, LastProphet527?

I'll send it to ya.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I feel white magic is possible if a person can bring up the power level of the body. It involves connecting to the communication that exists. Power attained is pulled from this communication energy, as is knowledge. I'm not sure how to utilize it yet, I just know that it exists. I don't know the origin either, It may just be part of what people perceive as god. Using this for evil or personal gain causes others who possess this power to shun you and results in a loss of communication. I do not wish to join in the opposite or evil network myself, I think that exists also.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

3.3 earth quake...just for you!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

3.3 earth quake...just for you!

Why will i need a 3.3 earth quake?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I feel white magic is possible if a person can bring up the power level of the body. It involves connecting to the communication that exists. Power attained is pulled from this communication energy, as is knowledge. I'm not sure how to utilize it yet, I just know that it exists. I don't know the origin either, It may just be part of what people perceive as god. Using this for evil or personal gain causes others who possess this power to shun you and results in a loss of communication. I do not wish to join in the opposite or evil network myself, I think that exists also.
white magic comes from the belief in your zodiac sign,all yo have to do is believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I believe you. I just don't care if people think I am crazy anymore. They are in the dark about allot of what we can and can't do. Those of us that aren't in some secret government program and use these abilities get mocked while others get enlisted. The world will realize eventually and these traits will be common place. I have found that the more aware you are of them, the more they can be expressed. You are not alone. We are the future.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 28-4-2012 by starheart because: Double post, sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Can you please tell me what you can do (or U2U me if you don't want to tell it there)?
You are absolutely right by saying that having abilities are totally normal. Many people don't know that there are many specialized soldiers (Psi-Corps, CIA Psi Corps, etc) that do not possess physical weapons (see Michael Relfe, an ex-soldier; his books were categorized as accurate and credibe).
Although we shouldn't use our abilities for any wrong doing, do you have any idea on how useful they could be?
We could stop relying on big and polluting machines to lift heavy things, we could know when someone lie, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

well, I have no issue with posting anything here. I am hesitant to post methodology I might use for any particular effect.

I would categorize myself as a jack of all trades. I have limitations. I have no telekinetic abilities. I have on occasion moved things as a child but I have since lost that ability. I am an almost dead on lie detector. I am a decent remote viewer/ perceiver. I can predict to a descent degree of accuracy my personal future. Things like who will walk through the door, call me. If a person will drop something, trip, etc. I have from time to time seen things in the far future. When I see details and specific little events I know it is the far future. When I see things like emotions or thoughts I know it is the near future.

I use to have the ability (which I thought was my strongest) where I could affect electronic fields. I could change the channel on a TV, turn things on or off. I would short out light bulbs and electrical outlets like it was going out of style. I think I have lost that in favor of more thought based traits.

My strongest "trait" is thought perception and inception. I can make you get in my mood real fast if you are near me. With eye contact I have greater effect. I can transmit thoughts on a massive scale. A whole room, a crowd. Anger is easily transmitted. I swear I almost made a crowd of singing hippies riot once. I was very angry at them. I wanted them to go ape and fight me. Don't ask. In the end like 3 fights broke out and the peace they were enjoying was gone. I have put a lid on those emotions since.

I was working on using remote viewing and thought perception/inception to listen in on people´s thoughts and inject them with my own. I realize the ethical issue with doing this, so I limited it to my personal friends and family. It is actually pretty effective. I won't lie I have tried it here on ATS and other online places. It seems to work better when I don't know the person personally. That is why I did it online with people I didnt know. I have since stopped. I have proven to myself I can do it and stopped.

edit on 29-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
on a side note. When I was training in martial arts very actively, I found it was excellent for sparring/ fighting. I was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I could predict the responses in advance of my opponents. I would know their weakness, like if their left knee hurt or their rib was hurt I would know it even before the fight began. I had a classmate of mine actually say he had to clear his mind when sparring me since as soon as he would think of a particular pain I would immediately aim for that area.

On a more spiritual note, meditation before and after training helped me allot in terms of energy manipulation. I think it is where I completely lost my ability to effect electrical fields. I was out of whack and light bulbs were becoming expensive. It got to the point that I would burn out things in my friends' houses very frequently. It was because I had allot of emotions I couldn't deal with properly and they were destabilizing me in ways I couldn't understand. I still don't really. I just know that after finding my peace with my rage I became level and more balanced. I can now differentiate specific energies.

I have learned to use energy fields while coordinating my body movements. I used to practice a mixed form of Kung-fu and karate. While practicing kata forms I learned that the body can focus them like a huge antenna. Hand positioning coupled with circulation strengthens our natural state of balance. There are natural forms of kata, that manifest themselves involuntarily. I can't explain it. It is like your body being on auto pilot and your subconscious takes over. I think this was where I came into deeper contact with what many call "source". After realizing my body's natural movements I began to hear my minds natural thoughts. It was a great experience. I recommend martial arts for balance and ethical development. Just like the hunter is the greatest protector of the habitat in which he hunts, a fighter becomes the greatest protector of the people with which he co-exists.

edit on 29-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Interesting! You can do alot more than i can...

Affect electromagnetic fields would have been a great power to keep! As for detecting someone, and see in the future, it is quite important too!
I must say that i am beginning to envy you

All i can say here is :

For my part, i can only move car (and it is probably only telepatically and unaware for my part of me sending a thought to the driver) by 2-3 inches, and can slow down wind

No big deal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join