It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Fearful Theories Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

This is from Bashar's "Riding the 2012 Wave "

www.youtube.com...

i agree

let me just say, your thoughts create your reality...

it's all about consciousness....

all about vibration/frequency

you have a choice...

love

or

fear

they are at both ends of the spectrum

edit on April 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thoughts do dictate reality, so I would say stop being fearful, and "fearful theories" will just become theories (i.e. the spreading of information and opinions). We've become a society of cowards, burying our heads in the sand everytime someone reveals something that might challenge our own personal status quo.

Religion teaches us to fear knowledge and logic.
Government teaches us to fear our fellow man, our own neighbors.

Stop being afraid.

How can society ever hope to change, if people continue to fear the unknown?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

I don't fear the truth.. I fear those that prevent it from being known..

How you address it will be your own.

What is put forth in that thought process in the reality we live in... can worsen if those theories are true and are not known... That agenda has already been in practice for along time.

It's called deciet! that is hard to chew on.

Jesse

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Fear is one of the major ways to control people. Always has been for a long time. It is not the only way though. An empire built on utilizing fear usually comes to an abrupt end eventually.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If all the doom and gloom theories stopped, ATS would become a wasteland.

Phage would still be here... Logically explaining the sudden increases in tumbleweeds.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
If all the doom and gloom theories stopped, ATS would become a wasteland.

Phage would still be here... Logically explaining the sudden increases in tumbleweeds.

Yes, however while most of those theories remaintain true...Phage has better things to think of I presume.

I like the tumbleweeds study.. It reminds me of that concept of our human kind.. moving in the direction of anyway the winds blows.. for the most part. when it stop's you ask how in the hell did I get here.

Jesse.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
hi sorry i didn't add more of a description, i figured since i said where it's from and the youtube title explains itself just fine that all is well

people are smart and can figure it out for themselves, imo..

thanks for allowing this and other positive stuff to be shared, this is the time for love...

it is the only way to get through these times...imo

also be as self sufficient as possible..
thank you

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

When watching the video, I couldn't help but think:

What if the guy who was asking Bashar the question, walked up to him and started beating him with a stick. Then when Bashar cries, "That hurts! Stop hitting me", the man should say,"Well if you don't like this reality, then start Shifting!".

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

When watching the video, I couldn't help but think:

What if the guy who was asking Bashar the question, walked up to him and started beating him with a stick. Then when Bashar cries, "That hurts! Stop hitting me", the man should say,"Well if you don't like this reality, then start Shifting!".

lol

well you can think that, but in reality that would probably not happen...

i have heard of hitmen getting to thier targets house and then having a change of heart...

it's because it's the soul/spirit that is really in charge...and soul/spirit is on a higher level of consciousness/awareness...

at the soul level we are ALL brothers and sisters

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
great timing for this thread...

i see lots of bs out there, lol

wake up my brothers and sisters

ALL is well

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I have a general problem with these mediums. The most obvious question is of course, if he´s making it up or actually is connected (or actually believes to be connected) to another soul.

But that is not the point. All the mediums or gurus or spiritual teachers talk about enllightenment and raising frequencies and aligning shakras and whatnot. The problem is that all these point implicate that there is something wrong with us, that our frequency is too low, that our shakras are NOT in line.

While we could debate the existence of shakras in the first place, the point is that we are prefectly fine the way we are. Our consciousness won´t evolve, we won´t be able to levitate or read minds.

We are just humans, and that is perfectly fine.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
love is so great

i love you..

love yourself!

top topics

join