It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Faith. I Have Real Proof of God.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I throughly disagree with this statement.

There is a certain way you have to pray.

Or God won't listen?

I wish you well on your spiritual journey. If you truly believe you have real proof then I truly hope it's the real God.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Mizzijr

I had edited my post. And Yes the name Jesus Christ has been the only thing that helps and it worked 100% of the time so far. Not sure about being possessed, doubtable, but I get tormented in my dreams when I am on the right track. They have Insane power over my energy to the point I cannot think. Sometimes it would take up to 5 minutes to just think: Jesus christ... p...l...e....a...s...e... h... Bam I'm free...

The olive oil tip sounds good.

I'm calling it demonic, but I don't know that. Sometimes it seems like ghosts. I've only seen a couple of em. Usually they just have oppressive energy and I know they're there. One I saw looked like golem from lord of the rings and had a red jewel on his forehead. He was about 5 ft tall. He had me paralyzed and was sucking/biting my heart chakra. When I got free, my chest was in pain, and I was MAD at him, little azz...

Thank you for your help.

To above poster. You know it's God, because you already know God you just forgot silly. I cannot tell you though. It's your path.Like OP said you are OLD. You know God. You do. He knows you too. Iv'e experienced powerful demons/angels but God isn't personified like those. I shouldn't really say any more than that.
edit on 4/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Ohh, in your dreams.. I get thrilled when I have a nightmare because I rarely have them lol I destroy most of my fears with powers. Sometimes I run... can't help it. In your dream, it just really depends on how lucid you are. If you frequently have nightmares and are tormented, you just have to learn to become lucid faster so you can end it. Some nightmares represent something in your life though. I usually find meanings in my dreams warnings or maybe even revelation of secrets. Observation is key.

Try to find Reece Jones on YouTube. His techniques are kind of traditional, but he breaks it down into through understanding. He's more into Astral now, and has kind of drifted from Lucid Dreaming but his old videos are awesome.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by Mizzijr

Or God won't listen?

I wish you well on your spiritual journey. If you truly believe you have real proof then I truly hope it's the real God.

Your entitled to your opinion. Understand that God is a deity. He still has requirements. He'll "listen" doesn't mean He'll deliver.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
How can atheists be shallow? Being an atheist doesn't mean you are not spiritual. I am a spiritual atheist, I do believe in other dimensions, have read many books about quantum physics; I am a Neuroscientist and even though I know how the brain works, there are still other options I can consider.
However for me and other atheists, there is no supreme being that has nothing better to do than look after a new race of animals [humans], whilst spreading fear [hell].
Everything posted in the OP can be experienced by an atheist, only without the word 'god' involved.
If believers could just see that they use and abuse spiritualism or even science facts such as the mysteries of quantum physics and bend it into their god shaped universe until it fits, doesn't make it true.

I can make things happen by will only, I can hear other dimensions, I have seen ghosts, I have seen and heard strange stuff such as talking in tongues [no devils/demons involved either, only a messed up Broca's area in the brain]. All these things can be explained far more convincingly by quantum mechanics, neuroscience and just the way reality is only one option.
The only reason anyone needs a 'minder' figure is when there is not enough education. If you knew more about how things work, if you actually understand that nature is a beautiful formula that works so well BECAUSE there is no consciousness involved, then you would feel embarrassed to believe in what is basically a placeholder until a better explanation comes along [which has come along ages ago].

So who is really shallow?

Then you sir, are not a true atheist. If you continue, then undoubtedly you will find God. Even if you don't want to call Him God. You will see. Keep looking.

Just because I say the word "God" doesn't mean it is religiously speaking.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Ohh, in your dreams.. I get thrilled when I have a nightmare because I rarely have them lol I destroy most of my fears with powers. Sometimes I run... can't help it. In your dream, it just really depends on how lucid you are. If you frequently have nightmares and are tormented, you just have to learn to become lucid faster so you can end it. Some nightmares represent something in your life though. I usually find meanings in my dreams warnings or maybe even revelation of secrets. Observation is key.

Try to find Reece Jones on YouTube. His techniques are kind of traditional, but he breaks it down into through understanding. He's more into Astral now, and has kind of drifted from Lucid Dreaming but his old videos are awesome.

NO. it's mostly while awake. Like the grey demon one I was awake for. He was literally stealing my life. It really pissed me off too, and it hurt for hours. There was a red spot there on my heart chakra. Like he was eating me.

Like I said earlier I do lucid dream. I can fly and jump over houses. I learned from my dreams about facing fear. that's not the same.

When I am dreaming and a demon is there, the rest of the dream goes away. I cannot move or wake up or change the dream. If this was still in dream land I would just fly away, or like my last nightmare, I threw a sword I made up through this guys chest. It killed him instantly. The demon things were invading my dream space from outside... And then luring me into their territory, still asleep but not in dreamspace...

I was awake and then randomly paralyzed with my GF beside me also awake in the middle of the day for the quoted bit below:

"I'm calling it demonic, but I don't know that. Sometimes it seems like ghosts. I've only seen a couple of em. Usually they just have oppressive energy and I know they're there. One I saw looked like golem from lord of the rings and had a red jewel on his forehead. He was about 5 ft tall. He had me paralyzed and was sucking/biting my heart chakra. When I got free, my chest was in pain, and I was MAD at him, little azz.."

My GF didn't even know anything was happening. My eyes were open. But sometimes she has seen them to while we are walking around the house.

make sense?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Mizzijr

Thoth is one of those entities, he is "The Keeper of Records". Although, he is a pretty serious guy.. he doesn't really like to waste his time, according to the Emerald Tablets. See how you never thought of it like this before? I practice Tai'chi which is a form of meditation and chakra control. When you pray, that same energy is used to contact. It's undeniable.

About the "words of power". It is said in The Emerald Tablets that there are words given to you once you reach the Hall of Records. Everything is a form of energy and nature. Nature can be manipulated, even sounds. You know? Bewilder a rat, or hypnotize a cobra, hell, maybe even being able to make that sale at work lol. Look, I don't know what these words do and i don't know these words and phrases. But, I'm guessing they manipulation of nature. A sort of magic.

This Emerald Tablet? It says nothing of the sort.

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

Do you know what this is? This is an Alchemist Code, a recipe. Not the Emerald Tablets.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

NO. it's mostly while awake. Like the grey demon one I was awake for. He was literally stealing my life. It really pissed me off too, and it hurt for hours. There was a red spot there on my heart chakra. Like he was eating me.

Like I said earlier I do lucid dream. I can fly and jump over houses. I learned from my dreams about facing fear. that's not the same.

When I am dreaming and a demon is there, the rest of the dream goes away. I cannot move or wake up or change the dream. If this was still in dream land I would just fly away, or like my last nightmare, I threw a sword I made up through this guys chest. It killed him instantly. The demon things were invading my dream space from outside... And then luring me into their territory, still asleep but not in dreamspace...

I was awake and then randomly paralyzed with my GF beside me also awake in the middle of the day for the quoted bit below:

"I'm calling it demonic, but I don't know that. Sometimes it seems like ghosts. I've only seen a couple of em. Usually they just have oppressive energy and I know they're there. One I saw looked like golem from lord of the rings and had a red jewel on his forehead. He was about 5 ft tall. He had me paralyzed and was sucking/biting my heart chakra. When I got free, my chest was in pain, and I was MAD at him, little azz.."

make sense?

Oh sorry, a little confused. I rarely had problems with demons man, they watched me sometimes but they wouldn't dare touch me. I would say the advice from earlier is good info.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Damn!

I came here for the pictures!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Mizzijr

Thoth is one of those entities, he is "The Keeper of Records". Although, he is a pretty serious guy.. he doesn't really like to waste his time, according to the Emerald Tablets. See how you never thought of it like this before? I practice Tai'chi which is a form of meditation and chakra control. When you pray, that same energy is used to contact. It's undeniable.

About the "words of power". It is said in The Emerald Tablets that there are words given to you once you reach the Hall of Records. Everything is a form of energy and nature. Nature can be manipulated, even sounds. You know? Bewilder a rat, or hypnotize a cobra, hell, maybe even being able to make that sale at work lol. Look, I don't know what these words do and i don't know these words and phrases. But, I'm guessing they manipulation of nature. A sort of magic.

This Emerald Tablet? It says nothing of the sort.

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

Do you know what this is? This is an Alchemist Code, a recipe. Not the Emerald Tablets.

It's an outline of the strong and weak nuclear forces that represent the secret to quantum physics, but then again, I'm just a music teacher. What do I know. The Emerald Table of Hermes is this quote above. Please produce a link to what you assume is the Emerald Tablet. LINK

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It took you two huge posts to prove god exists and yet still no proof? Paint me surprised.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
witchcraft, using demons to do your bidding is about as evil as you can do in this world.

how can you unleash a demon on someone.

God said to ask Him for anything, there is no need for witchcraft of any kind.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can't believe you have proof by telling us your about your perspectives! Wow. Thanks man, now I can tell everyone about a guy I know that has proof so religion must be true.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Mizzijr

Or God won't listen?

Your entitled to your opinion. Understand that God is a deity. He still has requirements. He'll "listen" doesn't mean He'll deliver.

Thanks for telling me I am entitled to my opinions. I'll keep that in mind.
"God is a deity." Duh, alright - we are on the same page there.

I am curious what these requirements you speak of are all about.
The only requirements that I can imagine is that we make an effort.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I say it is not possible, because no other "knowledge" on any other topic works that way. I suppose the exception proves the rule?
I know how “knowledge” works (for the human, anyway) and how it is ascertained and processed. It is because of this that I “know” things aren't just “known” with out cause.

I am not looking for empirical evidence, exactly. For instance, there is no "empirical evidence" that the liquid I am about to put in my car is not water rather than fuel, yet I "know" it is the latter. I have no tangible evidence to easy my worried mind, but then again, I do have a series of thought-based “steps” that, whether present at the forefront of my mind or not, allow me to make the conclusion I am not about to ruin my car's engine.

Someone told me the other day at work that I display faith everyday when I walk past someone and do not assume they are going to stab me and that schizophrenics suffer the plight they do because they have lost “faith and hope”. Wrong. Those are all issues of reason and experience based decision making. I do not have a magic “faith” that my neighbour will not shoot me in my sleep. I trust that he will not because non of my neighbours in the past ever have tried and I have never had an experience that should make me worry of such a thing. Ask someone who has lived through such a terror what sort of “faith” they have in such a case and you will get a different answer. I have a lack of faith in the existence of a God or even a creator, not because of some magical reason, but because I have nothing to base that trust on, no reason, no verifiable (as truthful based on sense-data) experiences.

I am simple asking someone who said that they can “prove” to me that there is a loving God who is the creator of the universe to do so. I would like to be shown with out having to ingest drugs whether legal or illegal, how I too can know that this creator is loving and also God. All one has to do to “prove” all those who are for this personal interpretation of the said issue are “wrong”, is to say that they met the same “God” and he is actually the devil and the whole world is a twisted joke.

There is nothing that can be “just known” and I can say that with some certainty, regardless of how anyone wants to do a logical twist and play the absolutes game with me.

P.S. The claim that we are in need of a creator to bring us in to existence “begs the question”. We therefore are moved to ask what great being or event brought about the existence of this Creator? He, by the nature of being more fantastical than we, would have a greater need of being explained. It is a difficult position to put oneself in, when imagination is solving a problem.
P.S.S. “Oases are useful in deserts but that alone does not create them!”

Philodemus

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
I'm scared for you....satan has you deceived. Spirit Guide: that's a demon, pretending to be your guide. Magic is real of course, and it will get you to hell, it's demonic. Praying to anyone but God saying He won't get mad, also false. All religions, magic, anything following an entity other than God is made up by satan to trick people into not following God.
edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: an entity, not Jesus. typo

I wish I could star this post a thousand times. To the OP, your going down a very dangerous road. I would find the correct way to protect yourself because they will haunt you if you stop contacting it them whoever but Jesus himself.

People are always wanting to know more about the human existence and themselves. I would suggest studying all of www.michaelsheiser.com... as he has fixed many mistranslations in the bible to make many things different that the church preaches. He knows more about what the original Bible really said than anyone alive today. He has many lectures on Youtube to watch and you will find what your doing is really bad for you personally. Just watch one of his videos and you will see how things were twisted going from Ancient Hebrew to Greek then to English. Many times its one word that throws everything out of whack.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I don't know about that.. It kind of sounds like the White Powder of Gold. I don't put things in my body for enhancement. But I've heard it works, nonetheless. Try fasting for a while before taking it though.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by WatcherMan
I'm scared for you....satan has you deceived. Spirit Guide: that's a demon, pretending to be your guide. Magic is real of course, and it will get you to hell, it's demonic. Praying to anyone but God saying He won't get mad, also false. All religions, magic, anything following an entity other than God is made up by satan to trick people into not following God.
edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: an entity, not Jesus. typo

I wish I could star this post a thousand times. To the OP, your going down a very dangerous road. I would find the correct way to protect yourself because they will haunt you if you stop contacting it them whoever but Jesus himself.

People are always wanting to know more about the human existence and themselves. I would suggest studying all of www.michaelsheiser.com... as he has fixed many mistranslations in the bible to make many things different that the church preaches. He knows more about what the original Bible really said than anyone alive today. He has many lectures on Youtube to watch and you will find what your doing is really bad for you personally. Just watch one of his videos and you will see how things were twisted going from Ancient Hebrew to Greek then to English. Many times its one word that throws everything out of whack.

They won't do anything to me. Lol, it kills me how people say any entity but God or Jesus is evil. Entirely untrue.

And thanks, I'll definitely take a look.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Mizzijr

Or God won't listen?

Thanks for telling me I am entitled to my opinions. I'll keep that in mind.
"God is a deity." Duh, alright - we are on the same page there.

I am curious what these requirements you speak of are all about.
The only requirements that I can imagine is that we make an effort.

You can do two things. Sacrifice by blood or release spiritual energy. Sacrifice is obsolete, things have changed and its better to open your chakras and release your energy while praying. This is the "price".

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I can't believe you have proof by telling us your about your perspectives! Wow. Thanks man, now I can tell everyone about a guy I know that has proof so religion must be true.

You're welcome bro! I really appreciate you and you're sarcasm! See ya!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join