It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones blacking out Ron Paul??? Can someone explain this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ron Paul has been on the show many times for many years.

Alex used to mention Ron Paul constantly, especially during the Iowa and New Hampshire days.

It was almost a daily mantra.

Alex: "They keep telling you he cant win but hes in first or second place nationally, hes now the front runner in Iowa..."

And now...nothing. Despite the fact that Ron Paul is breaking attendance records everywhere. Despite the fact that there is a money bomb coming up on the 15th. I mean, just look at this rally from a few days ago. People were turned away even after moving to a bigger venue:

These crowds are UNPRECEDENTED.

Now, we expect to be blacked out by the propaganda matrix i.e. the media, but by Alex Jones?

What in the hell is going on?

edit on 7-4-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hmm I do not know much about this guy... but I found this:

Jones is recognized for his incisive and hard-hitting interviews with a wide range of guests. Prominent guests include Willie Nelson, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris, Jesse Ventura, Ted Nugent, Lou Dobbs, Tommy Chong, Christine Ebersole, Ed Asner, and others. Regular guests include Aimee Allen, William Rodriguez, professor Steven E. Jones, the late Aaron Russo, David Ray Griffin, Jeff Rense, David Icke, Jim Marrs, Mike Rivero, Webster Tarpley, Paul Craig Roberts, and Bob Chapman. Alex has interviewed hundreds of politicians, government officials, researchers, political activists, authors, economists, political analysts, scientists, and entertainers, including Rep. Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, Chuck Baldwin, George Galloway, Gore Vidal, Greg Palast, David Lynch, Joseph Stiglitz, Andreas von Bülow, Noam Chomsky, Pat Buchanan, Eva Orner, and even David Mayer de Rothschild, to name but a few.

Ron Paul isn't even mentioned under the politicians bracket and on the whole page about Alex Jones, this is the only time Ron Paul is mentioned:

The Matrix of Evil (2003) Matrix of Evil contains footage from speeches and conversations with Alex Jones, Congressman Ron Paul, Colonel Craig Roberts, Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney and Frank Morales.

Found on his website: Infowars.com

Well if you are correct, then you are right. This guy is seeming to kind of shut out Ron Paul just like everyone else... BUT I do not know anything of Alex Jones so I cannot be sure.

Keep the hope alive

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am for Ron Paul's stance sloughing off Israel's controlling influence, but Paul has expressed concerning reactions, which are found in Youtube. In one vid, he says he sees nothing wrong with a global currency, but however, that was back in 2001. A recent vid is of him becoming very angry that anyone would think he is with 9-11 truthers. He has secret society history in the family background. I am afraid I am going to not vote this year. There is no such thing as "the change that we can believe in" it's a lala fantasy.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Woah good find.

I was hoping for some good news but this cant help but to make me wonder even more about someone I always thought to be one of the good guys...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well maybe Alex finds other things more interested to report on?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He's purposely disassociated himself from Paul so as to not make Paul look bad. Otherwise Paul's opponents will more easily be able to say "look he's in with the conspiracy crowd". It's just a temporary tactical maneuver.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Now this was back in 08, so maybe someone can ask him in 2012 if he still feels this way.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
As much as I like Ron Paul, and wish he could have been the nominee, it is obvious that he can't become the nominee, and it is equally obvious that even if there is a brokered convention(which now seems unlikely), he is just not that popular with the PTB that control the entire process.
Yes, he has not been treated fairly by just about every MSM organization, both on TV and in Print, but the fact remains that he cannot win. His views on domestic policy do resonate with many Americans, but his views on the Middle East, unfortunately, put him at odds with the Military/Industrial Complex, which controls just about every aspect of our government today.
It is sad, but those are the facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maybe it's a good thing for Ron Paul.

Think about it: Alex Jones is... suspicious to say the least. Perhaps he latched onto Ron Paul to get more listeners, but then realized Ron Paul might actually have a chance at winning. And we know TPTB can't have that. So Alex Jones backs off.

I'm sure it's probably nothing but, ya never know with Alex Jones. lol

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Maybe because to confront the reality that Ron Paul will not be the next president of the United States would decrease his listenership.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Dont know if I agree. Alex was promoting him on a near daily basis, when Ron Paul was the clear front runner.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

Alex says he is leading the charge against the NWO and the globalists. What better way to fight them than to elect a President who obeys the Constitution?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul is cashing out befor he drops out of politics all together. He no longer wants a spot light put on him. He has made his money from your donations and shared it with his family and made millions selling you gold from his goldmines.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yeah Ron provided free health care to people so he could turn around and steal their money......damn how stupid are you ...What about the donations for ALL the other candidates that ran?? did they give it back?/ NO...did obama give his votes back to the people who hate him now after he did such a SORRY job as president.......?? NO

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It may have to do with similar things as what happened with the Judge Napolitano thing... The judge was pretty avid in his support of the Constitution and libertarianism and he got fired (Ron Paul both directly sometimes and indirectly pretty much daily)--well Freedom watch got "canceled" anyway...

Perhaps this guy is just protecting his job (i.e. the interests of whoever gives him his funding). It is sad (maybe even true) but it wouldn't be right to think of him as anything less for trying to keep his job (until he goes against) Dr. Paul anyway

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
he mentions Ron Paul on many occasions while doing his shows and always speaks highly of him, so i'm unsure why the concern? he doesn't have murals of him on the web sights but then again i think he stays away from directly sponsoring or being sponsored by any form of government.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones and Ron Paul are perfect bedfellows.

One's a crazy kook who promotes bizarre beliefs and ideas to the gullible American public, and the other one is Alex Jones. Harf ! Harf !

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I envy you your naïveté. The world is full of madmen - many with access to nuclear warheads, and you think a man that talks about peace and trade is a kook?
You think a man that tries desperately to inform his fellows of the dangers in this world is a kook?

I question your ability to discern madness from truth.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Smack because: word change

edit on 7-4-2012 by Smack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

You question wrongly.

Ron Paul is a kooky old grandpa who will say anything to please his slavish band of acolytes.

Alex Jones is just a successful entrepreneur who cashes in on the loon market.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Smack

You question wrongly.

Ron Paul is a kooky old grandpa who will say anything to please his slavish band of acolytes.

Alex Jones is just a successful entrepreneur who cashes in on the loon market.

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. — Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

edit on 7-4-2012 by Smack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join