It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Nuclear attack on USA 17-18 September 1944

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

If this was all true what advantage would it give the allies to cover up a german bomb? They owned up to loads of other Nazi tech

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The Messerschmitt Me 261 had nearly enough range to make a trip from france to America and back so could have been modified to make the return Journey
3 were built 2 were destroyed by allied bombing nobody knows what happened to the third
edit on 20-9-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

America had their own project and took over any Illuminati bomb that was in the works.
America became public with the FDR letter and Oak Ridge and Los Alamos.
By the way a few places Tesla traveled to now have Atomic Plants nearby.

I don't think Nazi or Hitler was behind the bomb but some outside interest funded the
Nazi in the 30s. For lack of a term for these international finances I say Illuminati as
a catch all some time for the official story but now the source for some dealings.

Trinity site had a kluge of a bomb incapable of being flown.
I don't think Fan Man was flown or used it was too huge.
I saw one photo of B-29 with bomb bay doors open apparently did not fit inside completely.
And that I think was a size mockup to show off the airborne readiness.
Both A bombs I think were U as suggested by a poster on the net.

So perhaps there were many A bombs at the end of the war.
US for sure is not going to say hay we just got these bombs from Nazi Germany.

I might have mention the stolen German A bomb plans that initiated the letter to FDR.
How long did someone have these stolen A bomb plans.
If the age was early 30s then by the 40s there sure would be A bombs lying around.
The letter and program might just be the propaganda needed for look here we just
made some A bombs.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I just don't think some of the people behind WWII wanted too much high tech capability
out of Nazi Germany. The guns and planes did well for a confined continental war.

America had to make bombers and sure to be noted by any war planer.
Atomic tech and Tesla tech was not needed for the planned war but was secretly developed.

Transcontinental delivery systems did not materialize to any great extent and some were
notably cancelled.
Ed: Did I mention the Hitler Zeppelin that only Lyne seems to have any thing to say about
the capability or even the designation letters and numbers. That may well be transcontinental
but incapable of carrying ordinary weapons do to Tesla's static wave suspension and drive
propulsion system.

edit on 9/21/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
First off you need to break this down into sections and analyze it.

Look at the story of a crashed German 6 engine aircraft first.

Did Junkers even make a 6 engine aircraft? Yes they made the Ju-390 of which only 2 were built. One was destroyed by German forces retreating in France. The other seems to be unaccounted for. I did a quick look on avaiation sites and there is apparently a debate about that second 390 and a possible test flight taken over the Atlantic to the coast of North America. Not sure where that is supposed to be yet but this very well could have been the plane in question. Junkers engines were also on other aircraft so it could have been one of those as well. Just FYI, above someone posted a reply that seemed to me showed some confusion in German aircraft naming. "JU" were all made by Junkers (as in the JU-88). "HE" were all made by Heinkle (as in the HE-111), "ME" were all Mescherschmitt, "DO" Doiner, "FW" Focke-Wulf .

So it seems that indeed the Germans could have put a Junkers off the North Eastern seaboard. Now what was it carrying if anything?

No way of knowing that unless the crew were alive to tell. The 390 had a crew of ten so odds are some of them escaped a crash and could have been captured to report their loadout. The US would NOT have let it get out that a big German bomber was down off the coast they would not want that spooking the population more than they were already. So I think that part of the story is very plausable.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
By Junkers own records; there were two pre-production Ju 390s built as conversions from Ju 90/290 aircraft V1,V2. A third was built V3/A1, and used as a test bed. Also Junkers was paid for seven Ju 390 aircraft as production and service craft. There has been reports of a advanced bomber model in production pre-flight conditions. Second, the RMZ tag with Junkers markings found in Maine is for replacement and repairs of airframe and motor mountings: not an engine! I found radial engines, and have BMW tags!

Second if you want to stop the American War effords: hit them at home, bomb New York! Even a fire bomb attack would lead to recall of fighter aircraft from Europe.

I saw no evidence of bombs at the Maine site but the crash was explored and dragged and dived on. The weather also effected recovery, and ID of crash site!

Also could this be an arial tanker!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi, This is Ruben:

I now have evidence that aricraft found in Maine is Ju 390: Five of RMZ tags found prove BMW radial engines,
Junker Tags of airframe, lift ramp and strange small generator?, also seven heavy damaged electronic systems.

I also interviewed two new witnesses who state one to two bodies where recovered 19/20 September 1944: and
sent to Portland or Portsmouth Navy Siation. One was stationed at Rockland, Maine and withnessed both
recoveries.

As to mission, could tube like objects near rear ramp be weather bouys, or submarine radio guidence systems?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Good question and a fair enough one.

The founding agreement for the United Nations was signed at San Francisco in 1942, in which the Allied Powers agreed that none of them would separately contract a peace deal with the Axis powers.

It was disclosed by German nuclear scientists at Farm Hall, Godmanchester in Cambridgeshire in 1945 that in July 1944 USA threatened Hitler via Lisbon with a nuclear attack on Dresden within 6 weeks unless Germany sued for peace.

Maj Gen Dornberger was interned in the UK at CSDIC camp 11 where his conversations were secretly recorded by the British. The British then used a summary of transcripts (PRO file WO.208/4178) in evidence against Dornberger at Nuremberg in which Dornberger disclosed he and Von Braun had gone to Lisbon to pursue secret surrender negotiations in 1944.

This caused outrage to Stalin and threatened the break up of the United Nations after WW2. The United Nations was the only movement which gave any legitimacy to much of the Allied conduct during and immediately after WW2. Western Allies were seeking Soviet withdrawal from various nations and territory for example Bornholm, Austria and Poland and had no mandate without the United Nations under which understandings had been reached during the War.

If it is confessed that the Germans did have nuclear weapons during WW2 then it equally has to be explained why the Germans did not use them and an explanation opens a can of worms which would unravel the current United Nations.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 13py6eh12

Nope just hinges for the tail ramp door. The mission probably failed because a hurricane struck Maine about the same date (ie 18 September 1944).

The aircraft probably encountered severe airframe icing.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

The Quartermaster General of the Luftwaffe records that Junkers was paid for completing seven prototype Ju-390 aircraft in late July 1944 (29th IIRC) construction was ordered halted on 3 July 1944 for the Emergency Fighter Programme, however there are also surviving records of weight and trim test flights for a Ju-390 with machine gun turrets which were found at Praguge Rusnye in 1945 and given neither the V1 nor V2 had gun turrets there is some evidence that there were more than two aircraft flown.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The Ju-390 was probably inferior to the task in 1944. The He-274 built at Toulouse was always intended to be the New York bomber, but Normandy invasions crushed those plans.

Hitler also intended to unleash an air launched Super V-1 transatlantic rocket built at the Flodtman Works, Breslau.

A more important type was the air launched robot D-6000 cruise missile designed by Trommsdorff. This flew at Mach 4 powered by a hypersonic ramjet.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The German atomic bomb worked off a different design principle and did not require a warhead with natural critical mass. The German concept was to use two opposed hollow charge explosives with Lithium-6 liners to cause a Plasma Pinch (X-ray discharge) to stimulate a Deuteron Beam.

The Deuteron beam released a large flux of neutrons to detonate a sphere of near isotopically pure Uranium 233. One of the ways of avoiding the need for a critical mass (or for reducing the mass) is to increase neutron density.

This is a diagram taken from a wartime patent for the Schumann trinks nuclear warhead, over which I have added further data.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I went to a service adacemy and, as you can guess, they teach quite a bit of military history there. I've never heard of this and have not seen a lot of evidence for this in subsequent readings and would imagine that something as big as the use of a nuke on the Eastern front, where millions of troops at play would leave a lot more accounts than one unverifieable communique. However, I still find this subject fascinating and thanks to the OP for posting all he has done so far. Keep up the good work. Even if it is not proven as a historical fact, it still would be great fodder for a novel.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Is this a dirty bomb to kill off life and keep the buildings intact or is there blast
damage as these theories have reached researchers such as Lyne.
Lyne has Germany testing such bombs in North Africa during their stay as he
ponders why go there unless to test a bomb slated to USA. Lyne also has these
bombs being close to US Eastern shores at the end of the war as physical or
a intel threat to deal off the upper controllers of high tech developments we still
know little of the last days of the war on the German side.

By Intel threat I mean Nazi intel passing along developments to ease their treatment
after the war or to put up a front that might have helped any tech survive as Russia
might have a bigger share and would need US consideration.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Hi NavyDoc thanks for the compliments, I appreciate your reservations.

There is a guy called Doug Deitrich many of whose views are too wild and unconventional for me, but a few months ago I stumbled across an article. Douglas Dietrich was librarian of the U.S. Department of Defense, responsible for the destruction of archived WW2 records in the Presidio military base in San Francisco. He claims to have destroyed documents about German use of tactical nukes against the Soviets in Pomerania at the end of WW2.

In October 1978, NSA declassified a MAGIC decrypt of a signal from Japan's embassy in Stockholm back to Tokyo dated 12 December 1944. It spoke of the first alleged use of a German atomic weapon in June 1943 south of Kursk (ie before the big tank battle) in which the Soviet 19th Division was incinerated.

That appears to be a reference to the 19th Voronezh Rifle Division which was south of Kursk in 1943.

The text read (6 parts):

Part 1 This bomb is revolutionary in its results, and will completely upset all ordinary precepts of warfare hitherto established. I am sending you, in one group, all those reports on what is called the atom-splitting bomb. It is a fact that in June of 1943, the German Army tried out an utterly new type of weapon against the Russians at a location 150 kilometers southeast of Kursk. Although it was the entire 19th Infantry Regiment of the Russians which was thus attacked, only a few bombs (each round up to 5 kilograms) sufficed to utterly wipe them out to the last man.

Part 2. The following is according to a statement by Lieutenant-Colonel UE [ ISHIWARA ?] KENJI, advisor to the attaché in Hungary and formerly in this country, who by chance saw the actual scene immediately after the above took place: "All the men and the horses the explosion of the shells were charred black and even their ammunition had all been detonated." Moreover, it is a fact that the same type of war material was tried out in the Crimea, too. At that time the Russians claimed that this was poison-gas, and protested that if Germany were ever again to use it, Russia, too, would use poison-gas.

Part 3. There is also the fact that recently in London - in the period between October and the 15th of November - the loss of life and the damage to business buildings through fires of unknown origin was great. It is clear, judging especially by the articles about a new weapon of this type, which have appeared from time to time recently in British and American magazines - that even our enemy has already begun to study this type. To generalize on the basis of all these reports: I am convinced that the most important technical advance in the present great war is in the realization of the atom-splitting bomb. Therefore, the central authorities are planning, through research on this type of weapon, to speed up the matter of rendering the weapon practical. And for my part, I am convinced of the necessity for taking urgent steps to effect this end.

Part 4. The following are the facts I have learned regarding its technical data: Recently the British authorities warned their people of the possibility that they might undergo attacks by German atom-splitting bombs. The American military authorities have likewise warned that the American east coast might be the area chosen for a blind attack by some sort of flying bomb. It was called the German V-3. To be specific, this device is based on the principle of the explosion of the nuclei of the atoms in heavy hydrogen derived from heavy water. (Germany has a large plant in the vicinity of Rjukan, Norway, which has from time to time been bombed by English planes.). Naturally, there have been plenty of examples even before this of successful attempts at smashing individual atoms. However, as far as the demonstration of any practical results is concerned, they seem not to have been able to split large numbers of atoms in a single group. That is, they require for the splitting of each single atom a force that will disintegrate the electron orbit.

Part 5. as far as the demonstration of any practical results is concerned, they seem not to have been able to split large numbers of atoms in a single group. That is, they require for the splitting of each single atom a force that will disintegrate the electron orbit. On the other hand, the stuff that the Germans are using has, apparently, a very much greater specific gravity than anything heretofore used. In this connection, allusions have been made to SIRIUS and stars of the "White Dwarf" group. (Their specific gravity is 1 thousand, and the weight of one cubic inch is 1 ton.) In general, atoms cannot be compressed into the nuclear density. However, the terrific pressures and extremes of temperature in the "White Dwarfs" cause the bursting of the atoms; and...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The Soviets captured the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Berlin and had access to all the so called G-Papers which the Americans captured at Strasbourg. It seems from the Soviet collection that either USA did not capture all the German nuclear research papers or else and more likely, several still remain classified.

The German equivalents in Russia were all declassified in 2005. When Soviet paratroopers took Hungnam (Konan) in Korea on 24 August 1945, subsequent correspondence by Soviet General Shytkov to Stalin referred to a Thorium refinery in the port and a cyclotron on the hill being used to harvest Uranium 233 from Thorium. Until a railway was built linking North Korea to the Soviet Union, cases of Uranium 233 were shipped back to Russia as cargo on Soviet submarines.

The aim in concealing Nazi Nuclear weapons appears to be the prevention of nuclear proliferation and also the prevention of disclosures about WW2 which would have unraveled the postwar legitimacy of the United Nations

edit on 3-12-2012 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

We always hear of Telemark Norway and how the US stopped the German A bomb
production and how there is no trace of weapon production in Germany.

I side with Lyne as he finds truth in no trace in Germany for A bomb production because
the Nazis had that operation set up elsewhere. Assuming the nuke card the biggest one
held by Nazi intel, that went first into US possession showing up months later in Japan.

I noticed the eight or six engine bomber found in Norway perhaps close to the A bombs
they were to transport as a continental bomber.

I not mistaken rocketry took a giant step above air navigation with perhaps celestial
navigation to hit far reaching targets as they do today. The people involved are naturally
not noted and we can only assume names like Von Braun, Goddard and his crew,
Sperry and Tesla were involved.
edit on 12/3/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If the nazis had atomic weapons (and i very much dought they did) they would have been better off continuing withh project Prüfstand XII the plan to launch v2 rockets off the back of a floating platform towed by a uboat the prototype was ordered but was cancelled They could have used chemical or biological weapons that they did have

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The Lafferentz capsules which you refer were flawed in a couple of respects. They had so much drag that it took a month to tow them across the Atlantic. The hydrogen Peroxide used to spin their turbo pumps would have degraded during the journey.

This forced a re-think and design of the slightly larger A8 version of the V-2 which operated on Nitric acid and diesel fuel, however the increased dimensions of the A-8 required enlargement of the Lafferentz capsules from 500 tons to 800tons. Three of the enlarged capsules were under construction at Stettin when the Soviets captured the Vulkan shipworks there.

The other point is that it took half an hour to right the capsules for firing and this was to occur about 200 miles offshore from New York which was not exactly a safe and healthy environment for U-boats.

Late in the war the Henschel Hs-117 Schmetterling was developed by Dr Ing Mario Zippermayer to deliver a warhead which when tested in the forest above Starnberger see had a blast radius of 4.5 kilometres with damage out to 12.5 km. Dr Alfred Klemm adapted Zippermayer's coal dust/liquid air bomb for the SS by adding radioactive isotopes likely to have included Tritium and something else to promote a thermonuclear blast. The original coal dust bomb had a maximum blast radius in trials during August 1943 of 600 metres, before the radioactive modification work.

The Schmetterling was adapted to fly from a very short inclined ramp on the back of a U-boat after housing in a watertight shell for the voyage. This was a superior design to conventional bombers.

Notwithstanding all the above in September 1944 the options were limited.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Lafferentz capsules may only have been testing platforms and since we
know about them and their ineffectiveness makes me think there was something
better even if you think I am looking at the US developments after the war.

You might find small subs with launch tubes just like the launchers today
with compressed air and solid fuel after all the designers are working for
us now. The best they might do is a dirty bomb of some sort and perhaps not
enough turn heads the other way but enough to hasten any deals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join