It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Truth behind 9/11 will annihilate Israel"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've suspected Mossad from the very beginning, It makes the most sense.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I hate Communists =/= I hate Russians/Cubans I hate Monarchies =/= I hate the English I hate Fascists =/= I hate Italians

Strange example given the English are a parliamentary democracy. The revolutionaries against the monarchy were English anyway

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Oh good, another jew-hate rant; just what we need.

Somebody "asserts" something. Translation = I don't have a shred of evidence but that is how I would like it to be.

I couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Given the almost overwhelming control of all media, it will be awhile longer before the truth comes to light, but make no mistake, Mossad was behind 9/11. Everyone who posts here knows it, including the shills. The average 'Joe Bagodonuts' jew is not the target of my anger, but rather the Zionist leadership. They have been fighting for their lives for so long, that they've just gone too far this time. It's time to hold them accountable for their actions. No one is above the law.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What's wrong with hating Israel? What's wrong with hating Jews? Isn't this my right? And honestly, can you give me a good reason not to? I only have so many 'cheeks.'

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

where in the thread did he say anything about hating jews?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

ouuu you're nothing more than a Palestine Hater.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

I hate Communists =/= I hate Russians/Cubans I hate Monarchies =/= I hate the English I hate Fascists =/= I hate Italians

Strange example given the English are a parliamentary democracy. The revolutionaries against the monarchy were English anyway

It's funny when the English need to get their history from us.. considering how long they've been around.

Also funny when us American's have to find out our history from other countries....Kind of like a wake up you idiot.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
reply to post by Alfie1

where in the thread did he say anything about hating jews?

Silly me, where did I get it so wrong. But then, have a look at the post immediately above yours from our friendly be4ne1.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
To any you that think the Jews have any influence on anything in the world, The Vatican is easily 10 times more powerful. Perhaps they want you think it's the Jews that run the show.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh God, give me a break. Israel was not behind the 9/11 attacks. Believe it or not but terrorism does exist.

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

I understand some may be uninformed on the subject and believe anything they read on the internet but the truth is that these attacks were carried out because of our corrupt and flawed foreign policy (sticking our nose where it doesn't belong).

Can't deny history.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

The United Kingdom is state governed under a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary system. You are derailing argument with inaccurate statement.
While statement "The revolutionaries against the monarchy were English anyway ..." is true, because there were some revolutionaries against UK monarchy, but they were not successful in long run. It is still called united KINGDOM.
Please try harder else I'll report your lack of enthusiasm to your manager.

There were many revolutionaries against UK and some of them were (at least partially because All ProtoplasmicTravels leads to Rome) successful even in long run. But such revolutions happened of Albion shore. Or are you talking about Cromwell?
edit on 8-4-2012 by JanAmosComenius because: to add

Oooo I forgot revolutionaries from Wells, Scotland, Ireland ... tell them they are ENGLISH ... I do not want to see what happens next

edit on 8-4-2012 by JanAmosComenius because: adddddd

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
While the story is old, (and we've all seen the video of Danny Jovenko's remarks) www.youtube.com... the matter of the dancing Mossad agents has been of great concern to many people. The way they were able to leave the USA, and then appear on a Israel chat show, talking about their purpose in the USA, " To document the event" is disconcerting in the least. It doesn't even matter if it was all a feint to ward off the idea of an American inside job, what matters is that they had inside information from somewhere, and they didn't give a toss about what happened. This is Mossad, and has nothing to do with religion, and never will, just as all the secret services, and their mercenaries have nothing to do with religion, and these animals are everywhere, they make their own bed of shiit and lie in it. It has nothing to do with innocent people, who so often, no, all the time are the victims of their behaviour.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Seriously people need to go and look at the definition of Zionism, Zionist or Zionism is not the all encompassing term that is relevant to all Jewish people! There are lots of Jewish people out there that do not subscribe to Zionism, there are Jewish people who hate Zionism, and you know what they are not hard to find.

Learn what a Zionist really is before pulling out your anti semetic BS

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PushEject
To any you that think the Jews have any influence on anything in the world, The Vatican is easily 10 times more powerful. Perhaps they want you think it's the Jews that run the show.

It's more a question of what runs the show, while all else should know it's place.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Originally posted by Alfie1

Oh good, another jew-hate rant; just what we need.

Somebody "asserts" something. Translation = I don't have a shred of evidence but that is how I would like it to be.

I couldn't resist.

I can't describe how hard I lol'd at that photo but it's true. It seems as if every act of terrorism has to be done by the Jews according to some conspiracy theorists. It seems as if we as a country never do any wrong or never spark enough hate from a group of people to harm or kill us.

Guess what?

We were attacked by radical Muslims not because of Islam but because of KSM and OBL collaborating in response to our bases in Saudi Arabia, support for Israel's occupation of Palestine, and bombing Iraq throughout the 90's.

I think the 9/11 "truthers" (lol, more nice name they give themselves) need to listen to Ron Paul.

I also can't wait for the hilarious replies by the theorists.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! STOP WATCHING THE TELEVISION! KKGJGFG ZOMGIES YOU'RE A GOVERNMENT AGENT!"

Lulz. Take off the tin foil hat, guys. Not everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 8-4-2012 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Seriously people need to go and look at the definition of Zionism, Zionist or Zionism is not the all encompassing term that is relevant to all Jewish people! There are lots of Jewish people out there that do not subscribe to Zionism, there are Jewish people who hate Zionism, and you know what they are not hard to find.

Learn what a Zionist really is before pulling out your anti semitic BS

That is the nub of my reasoning, David Ben Gurion renounced his Zionism before he passed on. Was it because he saw a light, or did he finally understand that a real humanitarian stance would be the better way to go?

This was a man with a fair old share of real 9/11 type false flags,(they happen all the time) and other machinations. There is no reason to suppose that 9/11 itself was not a false flag, and either way, the event itself was able to be turned into an advantage. This is the way things are played. Operation dirty trick, Operation Bingo, blah, blah.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Israel has attacked american targets before in the past in an attempt to blame it on muslims but they dont do that anymore. How dare anyone even question. This is an outrage.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Israel has attacked american targets before in the past in an attempt to blame it on muslims but they dont do that anymore. How dare anyone even question. This is an outrage.

That has nothing to do with the thread. The original topic is about the conspiracy theory on how Israelis attacked the WTC, Pentagon, and caused a crash in Pennsylvania.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by mayabong

That has nothing to do with the thread. The original topic is about the conspiracy theory on how Israelis attacked the WTC, Pentagon, and caused a crash in Pennsylvania.

Yes past attempts of Israeli terrorism on American targets has everything to do with this thread.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join