It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Truth behind 9/11 will annihilate Israel"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
so much hate .. we need to substitute out the hate and replace it with hope.
edit on 7-4-2012 by MrRottenTreats because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

pshea38
9/11 was a fakery extravaganza, and that includes the almost 3,000 fake victims. This is not idle chatter. This has been proven!

I do not beleive you wrote that. Did you see those bodies jumping from the towers? You telling me that was a fake body splattering on the pavement? Fake bodies do not flail around like that. It was horrifying seeing that. You seriously need to re examine your sources.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Oh good, another jew-hate rant; just what we need.

Somebody "asserts" something. Translation = I don't have a shred of evidence but that is how I would like it to be.

I read the OP's entire post. I cannot find the word "JEW" once.

Can you please assist me?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Somebody "asserts" something. Translation = I don't have a shred of evidence but that is how I would like it to be.

And someone says that, pretending that there is something to back it up, in order to counter-assert. I know how this game is played. And the Non-Semitic (their group's name starts with the letter "A") Zionists continue their campaign against the Sephardic (genuine Semitic) Jews.

You like (as all Zio-shills like) to pretend that Anti-Zionism equates to anti-Semitism, but nothing can change the fact that it's the Non-Semitic Jews who run Israel! Iran is the country with the highest concentration of Sephardim, yet Israel wants to destroy Iran... Hmm, wonder why! It is the Non-Semitic Jews who are the real anti-Semites! And it is they who have ruined the reputation of Jewry around the world, with their rapacious greed and ruthless business practices.

Return the Middle East to Semitic hands and all the bloodshed will end! Well, except for the Muslim-on-Muslim violence, but hey, you can't have everything.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

ALL hidden Truths shall be revealed...

ALL is recorded in the akashic records and shall be revealed, Truth is Truth and shall be known...

Learn, Forgive, Evolve...is my path...

many have a mission, many rightous lightwarriors have missions...

interesting times

thank you

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It is now [color=gold]VERY WELL known that there are PAID pro-Israeli posters infiltrating conspiracy forums and social websites in order to "influence" the public mind with pro-Israeli posts. WHAT is the reason for this?? What are they SO concerned with that they have the desperate need to PAY people to "influence" others on popular online forums and websites??

And, the "anti-Semitic" and "Jew-hate" accusations are [color=gold]one of their main tools that they are instructed to utilize online within discussions. They are instructed to play that card anytime there is a discussion that doesnt go in the direction that they wish it to go...

It is becoming clearing and clearer with each passing day that it is ISRAEL who is the [color=gold]NUMBER 1 enemy of the U.S. And they are determined at ANY cost to keep the public from seeing them for who they really are.

PAID to spread dis-info because [color=gold]WHEN the real enemy is eventually exposed, Israel is in DEEP TROUBLE!!

DEEP TROUBLE...

edit on 8-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I pray that I am not seen as an apologist for this, but I would ask the people in this thread to hear what I am going to write.

The common people of Israel are not America's enemy. Israel suffers from corrupt and psychopathic government, as does America herself. If there is a need for vengeance, then let that need be satiated where it is deserved; the Ashkenazim.

I agree with anyone here, that if there is going to be any lasting security for the concept of human freedom, then the psychopathic Zionists among the Jewish population must be dealt with once and for all. They have been a monkey on humanity's back for far too long. Although with that, let it also be said that I am not an advocate of large scale murder.

At the same time, a scalpel must be the implement of choice here; not a fishing trawler. The common Jew on the street suffers himself, just as much from the psychopaths' depravities as the rest of us do.

In their desire for genuine justice, too often the people of ATS advocate a far too broad approach. If there is one thing that I have tried hard to learn myself, recently, it is that we must never punish the innocent with the guilty.

Let us have justice; but let that mean that the psychopaths are punished, and the non-psychopaths spared.
edit on 8-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Alfie, I agree with you that we haven't yet seen hard evidence that the Mossad, specifically, were behind 9/11. At the same time, I have always believed in controlled demolition theory, ever since the literal time of the attacks themselves.

I am convinced that 9/11 was a false flag event, in order to establish pretext for war, but I do not claim to know exactly who was directly responsible for it. I am inclined to believe that it was a coalition of the American government and unknown parties, as that is where the evidence appears to lead. I will not make any definitive statement about who said unknown parties are, because I simply do not know.

I will say that deductive reasoning does point to the psychopathic Zionist/Jewish minority as particularly appealing suspects. They have certainly had both motive and opportunity, and they have expressed a belief that any other ethnic group on the planet are expendable in the process of achieving their goals.

I do not, however, have anything other than said suspicion to go on. The Zionists are probably the most likely suspects that I have seen, and certainly the most visible; but if you study crime, you will tend to notice that the guilty party is usually also the least visible and obvious. So it may well not be them at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Check out this link of key participants in the 9/11 event. Your jaw will hit the floor when you see how many of them have dual US/Israeli citizenship. Connect the dots, people. Who did it?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
It is nowVERY WELL known that there are PAID pro-Israeli posters infiltrating conspiracy forums

Actually you are wrong again, what is well known is muslims are paid to post anti jewish rubbish on forums, like some posts here! They are obvious as they try and blame the jews for everything!

And as to the silly claim that it will "annihilate" Israel, it was posted 2 years ago and nothing at all has happened about Israel and 9/11....
edit on 8-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
Check out this link of key participants in the 9/11 event. Your jaw will hit the floor when you see how many of them have dual US/Israeli citizenship. Connect the dots, people. Who did it?

Some people also believe Israel is involved in an attack at Antarctica.
check this out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I honestly believe that Israeli intelligence had some aspects to do with 9.11. There are numerous threads that deal with this aspect, this one included. Star and Flag. Excellent work OP and the supporters.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I honestly believe that Israeli intelligence had some aspects to do with 9.11. There are numerous threads that deal with this aspect, this one included. Star and Flag. Excellent work OP and the supporters.

Thats what I also came to believe, its way too big to have one culprit, if american intelligence didn't participate they at least let it happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
BBC Alan Hart - Israel Mossad did 911 and Iran does not want Nukes

Israeli 911 terrorism ties FOX news report now CLASSIFIED

Israeli Mossad Training Camps In America

Cheering Israelis,Were they Tracking Hijackers pre 9/11 1/2

Cheering Israelis,Were they Tracking Hijackers pre 9/11 2/2

Part-1

Part-2

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
It is now [color=gold]VERY WELL known that there are PAID pro-Israeli posters infiltrating conspiracy forums and social websites in order to "influence" the public mind with pro-Israeli posts. WHAT is the reason for this?? What are they SO concerned with that they have the desperate need to PAY people to "influence" others on popular online forums and websites??

And, the "anti-Semitic" and "Jew-hate" accusations are [color=gold]one of their main tools that they are instructed to utilize online within discussions. They are instructed to play that card anytime there is a discussion that doesnt go in the direction that they wish it to go...

It is becoming clearing and clearer with each passing day that it is ISRAEL who is the [color=gold]NUMBER 1 enemy of the U.S. And they are determined at ANY cost to keep the public from seeing them for who they really are.

PAID to spread dis-info because [color=gold]WHEN the real enemy is eventually exposed, Israel is in DEEP TROUBLE!!

DEEP TROUBLE...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
alCIAda & Israeli Mossadists committed 9/11.

and Judge Napolitano was FIRED and his entire show cancelled just back in Feb 2012 over simply mentioning it:

4mins in - notice Larry - that says it all =/

debunking Israeli false flag attacks over U.S.is the real reason that Napolitono is gone.. not for supporting Ron Paul.

Israel did 9-11, All the Proof in the World!:
http://(link tracking not allowed)/fbiFcB
BBC's Alan Hart 911 was a Mossad operation:
www.youtube.com...
Kennith O'Keefe 911 was a Mossad operation:
www.youtube.com...
Susan Lindauer (CIA asset with foreknowledge of 911) Claims 911 was a Mossad operation
Kevin Barrett: www.youtube.com...
Mark Glenn: www.youtube.com...
Egyptian General says enemy agents in the White House and Israel carried out 9/11
www.youtube.com...
Director of US Military War College: 911 was a Mossad Opperation:
www.youtube.com...
MI5 Agent Annie Machon knows that Israeli Mossad was behind 9-11
www.youtube.com...
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: '9/11 was an inside job'
www.youtube.com...
Mordechai Vanunu and Israels Nukes - Phil Tourney USS Liberty Survivor
http://(link tracking not allowed)/tAP7lG
Israel owns the USA- Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
www.youtube.com...
Cynthia Mckinney Israel owns the US Government - Ex Congresswoman
www.youtube.com...
Ex CIA Chief Michael Scheuer on Israel:
www.youtube.com...
9-11 Follow the Star - 15 Minutes of Truth:
www.youtube.com...
911 Missing Links Truth Defined = Israel
http://(link tracking not allowed)/tI76lb
Israeli Mossad Involvement and Spying In The 911 WTC Attacks - Part 1 & 2
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Mossad Truck Bombs on 9/11 Firefighter Transmissions
www.youtube.com...
Proof Bombs were in the Twin Towers
www.youtube.com...
9/11 WTC Building 7 Controlled Demolition with Examples
www.youtube.com...
Kevin Mcpadden 9/11 First Responder Building 7 Overhears Countdown for Demolition
www.youtube.com...
Anthony Lawson - Aipac, Israeli Terrorism, Jewish Control of USA Brilliantly Dismantled
http://(link tracking not allowed)/9iO3hr
Treason Alert - Its OFFICIAL Zionists and Israel control America Top US Spy
www.youtube.com...
BBC Alan Hart - Israel Mossad did 911 and Iran does not want Nukes
www.youtube.com...

"RIP FREEDOM"

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by pshea38

pshea38
9/11 was a fakery extravaganza, and that includes the almost 3,000 fake victims. This is not idle chatter. This has been proven!

I do not beleive you wrote that. Did you see those bodies jumping from the towers? You telling me that was a fake body splattering on the pavement? Fake bodies do not flail around like that. It was horrifying seeing that. You seriously need to re examine your sources.

PLEASE WATCH DOWN BELOW VIDEO :

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
They have been running the show for a long time in America....

The Star of David is " Above " the USA.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

If you check out the little white dot above the 1 on the dollar bill with a magnifing glass you will see a little owl sitting there, he is a symbol of the illuminati, the enlightened ones who can see into the darkness.not sure if it is on the latest bills but has been there for years.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

Imagine CNN, front page headlines:

U.S Government admits to September 11th inside job

caption reads: How will Americans react?

10 days later......

100,000 people killed

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

If your claim is true then it means that the Israelis knew before hand which buildings were going to be hit and had enough time to plant explosives in those buildings, the problem with this story is that only tower 1 &2 were targets, WTC7 was not a target so why wire and demolish WTC7, despite the fact that no plane ever hit it?

So unless you can prove that WTC7 was a target then it doesn't make any sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join