It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Truth behind 9/11 will annihilate Israel"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Yes the Jews had knowledge it was going to happen, as did the Germans, the Taliban and 38 other nations that warned the US it was coming. But the US knew because they planned it and carried it out. Funny in 1993 when they attacked the WTC, it was the FBI giving the Arab terrorists the bomb, this time all of a sudden it is someone else. I think to many ignorant racists have infiltrated ATS and maybe the Mods need to do a better job of deleting dumb, racist, ignorant rants of morons. I can post the picture of the U.S. Marines with the Nazi Flag just to prove this supposed Marine is a Jew hater, but what would be the point. Ignorance becomes stupidity and that becomes hate and that will get you Judgment by the Creator!

Good Luck Though!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
WHY is it so difficult for folk to understand that having a go at Zionist's is NOT having a go
at people of the Jewish faith?

it is just as crazy as someone having a pop at baptists being accused of being anti Christian.

Zionist's may be Jew's BUT not all Jew's are Zionist.

There do seem to be a number of people connected with Zionist views that seem to have
had insider knowledge of the events of that terrible day and some have made a large
amount of money from it either from prior knowledge or later contracts all of which stinks.
hopefully they will meet justice one day. (but i doubt it)

(first post so be gentle)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Zaanny

Yes the Jews had knowledge it was going to happen, as did the Germans, the Taliban and 38 other nations that warned the US it was coming. But the US knew because they planned it and carried it out. Funny in 1993 when they attacked the WTC, it was the FBI giving the Arab terrorists the bomb, this time all of a sudden it is someone else. I think to many ignorant racists have infiltrated ATS and maybe the Mods need to do a better job of deleting dumb, racist, ignorant rants of morons. I can post the picture of the U.S. Marines with the Nazi Flag just to prove this supposed Marine is a Jew hater, but what would be the point. Ignorance becomes stupidity and that becomes hate and that will get you Judgment by the Creator!

Good Luck Though!

He is actually part Jewish.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

reply to post by Zaanny

Good Luck Though!

How can you be part Jewish?
Thats like saying I am part Christian and part Muslim. It makes no sense?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

reply to post by Zaanny

Good Luck Though!

How can you be part Jewish?
Thats like saying I am part Christian and part Muslim. It makes no sense?

That gets into the whole are jews a race or a religion or not which I don't want to get into on this thread. I know lots of Jewish people who think religion is dumb but still call themselves Jewish. I also have a friend who got a DNA test back and it said she was part Jewish. DNA tests can determine religion now its amazing.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

You call that dross evidence ? Do you seriously think Mossad agents were driving around in a van on 9/11 with a mural on the side showing the Towers, 9/11, and an AA plane crashing into them ?

It's an obvious fake and was dealt with here long ago :-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Um, ok. So the recording of the officer calling it in was fake?

By the way, that picture they had on the news was a fake, for the purpose of showing an example because they didn't have an actual picture of the van. If you have ever watched the news you would know they do that all the time.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Alfie1

Nobody said anything about jews, I'm so sick of you pro-Israel people you make me sick. LEARN HOW TO READ!

So your mad about Isreal and then get upset when people mention its people?

Are their any non Jews in the Isreali government?

I am not biased either way on them, but this statement just seems so odd to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaanny

Good Luck Though!

What is this....hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks this whole jew this jew that as nothing to do with the major issue. Oh and the antisemite card?...plz

This thread as nothing to do with that, since when blaming someone involves hating their own culture, religion, history, family tree, unborn childrens and national meal...

Guess I should stop telling people I don't really like hip-hop...I might be called a racist

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Nobody said anything about jews, I'm so sick of you pro-Israel people you make me sick. LEARN HOW TO READ!

I think Israel is home to the Jews. 1+1=2.
Maybe somebody should learn how to write if they want to discern between Zionists, Jews, and Israel.
If someone wants to be racist, so be it. They should just show their convictions instead of trying to hide behind being unable to articulate their intentions. I think I understand your intentions.
Maybe they should LEARN HOW TO WRITE!

I had a friend who was a WWII fighter ace in the Japanese theater. He was shot down twice. He was a friend. He was a Jew.
I really get pi$$ed off when people try to classify all Jews as being evil. Why are you so angry at Jews? What have they done to you personally? Better yet, what the hell is your real agenda?

edit on 7-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: Courtesy

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

reply to post by Alfie1

Maybe somebody should learn how to write if they want to discern between Zionists, Jews, and Israel.
If someone wants to be racist, so be it. They should just show their convictions instead of trying to hide behind being unable to articulate their intentions. I think I understand your intentions.
Maybe they should LEARN HOW TO WRITE!

I had a friend who was a WWII fighter ace in the Japanese theater. He was shot down twice. He was a friend. He was a Jew.
I really get pi$$ed off when people try to classify all Jews as being evil. Why are you so angry at Jews? What have they done to you personally? Better yet, what the hell is your real agenda?

edit on 7-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: Courtesy

The fact that there is an israel today is because of zionism, they aren't any different. Israel does lots to this country, including having the biggest lobby buying off politicians. They have also attacked america, been caught spying on america... and all that good stuff. We aren't supposed to say anything though. lol
edit on 7-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Iran is PressTV, so even if it is true it doesn’t matter to the rest.

Look, we needed a reason to move our Risk pieces into 'government less' Afghanistan and dangerous (Saddam was trying to lead the Middle Eastern world to drop the dollar4oil deal). Israel was complicit only because they are our "ally."

Sure, a lot of our White House’s cabinet were dual-citizens and the owner of the WTC was Jewish. Our government knows the extent of their involvement in 9/11, the vast majority of the American People do not and never will. Afghanistan is a long-term strategic area for the U.S. against Russia and China (Afghanistan borders China), not to mention the vast untapped resources. Iraq has some of the biggest and least used oil fields in the Middle East.

For our government, 9/11 was and is still worth it. It goes like this, would you sacrifice the lives of 100 or 1000 people for the greater good of 300 million? The answer for them at least is obviously an astounding YES!

I mean think about it, we have been at war with the entire country of Afghanistan for the better part of 10 years because they harbored terrorists, and by that I mean the country that had no real government or authority to police itself and by the laws of open untamed- land allowed a few dozen guys from Saudi Arabia to roll around in the sand with AKs and make IEDs for a couple weeks. HUH?

It is about the ‘Great Game’ it is about total world dominance. We, the U.S. and international bankers, have been systemically taking out every country not under control for the past century. It will not stop or end here, look at the Egyptian, Libyan, and Syrian revolutions…

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You probably wouldn't want a neighbor that kicks you and your family out of your house and bulldozes it either cause you aren't jewish.

If I used my house and property as a staging base for terrorist activities, they would have that right.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There's muslims and also christians in Israel....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You probably wouldn't want a neighbor that kicks you and your family out of your house and bulldozes it either cause you aren't jewish.

If I used my house and property as a staging base for terrorist activities, they would have that right.

Yes their terrorist activity is just being not jewish.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The truth behind 9/11......there is no, none , zero possibility those buildings could be felled by the planes or the fires.....period.
Ergo-,,,,,,,,,explosives had to be used, to cause such neat and fast collapses in all three......
Theres no doubt as to this fact....
Anyone who wants to argue this one fact alone, is not worth wasting breath on, as they obviously are speaking from an agenda or mind set.The rest follows from that one light bulb admission to oneself...theres no other way.....
really there isnt.................

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShayneJUK
WHY is it so difficult for folk to understand that having a go at Zionist's is NOT having a go
at people of the Jewish faith?

it is just as crazy as someone having a pop at baptists being accused of being anti Christian.

Zionist's may be Jew's BUT not all Jew's are Zionist.

There do seem to be a number of people connected with Zionist views that seem to have
had insider knowledge of the events of that terrible day and some have made a large
amount of money from it either from prior knowledge or later contracts all of which stinks.
hopefully they will meet justice one day. (but i doubt it)

(first post so be gentle)

It's just a way that people use to try and discredit/bring down threads.

But as other posters have said, it's good that people can now see right through them, the rats are being exposed!

I'm enjoying reading all the different points of view so far.
edit on 7-4-2012 by thinks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join