It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Truth behind 9/11 will annihilate Israel"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

However,

"I think Israel did 9/11" probably does = antisemitism. Because there isn't really a shred of evidence for it. You might as well blame Japan.

'Dancing Israelis' in 5, 4...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
are scared because the evidence is piling up,

It is? care to show us this "evidence that is piling up?"

No, I did not think so.

It's really pathetic how they can not see how stupid they really sound.

Pot, meet kettle!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

There is another link most people not even aware of. The Dimitri A. Khalezov testimony. It is simply ignored by the officials, the Truth movement, the OS supporters.
link to my older post

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
theinfounderground.com...

This has a lot of information.

"You hate Jews" in 5...4...3...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Lmao!

Thanks for the link, interesting stuff.

edit on 7-4-2012 by thinks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hey, they missed out my favourite bit about Zionist Jewish criminals eating Christian babies.

But anyway, I thought this was supposed to be an objective discussion about Israel's supposed involvement.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How come US is still helping Israel, they where by the deed but did not commit the deed. Wish could ask student by the van on the day what they knew that's more sensible.

edit on 7-4-2012 by YodleAjax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know for a fact that TWO entities were responsible for 9/11 and neither was the United States.

That being said...many of you really don't want to know who I think the second was.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The only action Americans would take is to...

buy the 9/11 memorial iGadget

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

or they might cause the collapse of every state in the middle east...except of course the ones that serve a useful purpose.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The vast majority of people are unaware of either a) the fact that the ruling class is made up of initiated members of secret societies or b) the esoteric knowledge they use to control our lives and are therefor unaware of the nature of the symbolism they communicate with or c) all of the above.

The sacred knowledge of secret societies is rooted in Kabbalah and quantum physics. Secret societies are not inherently bad, but like everything else, some of the people are good, and some of the people are bad. Humans tend to define groups of people by their worst representations as they seem to be the ones doing the most to get the most attention. The ultimate knowledge, that which is guarded and kept from the masses, is the most powerful force on earth and to possess it, to have climbed to the highest ranks among the initiated is to possess a degree of power that is incomprehensible to the average person. THIS is the hidden advantage the ruling class has over the masses and why, unless you possess a mind like Leonardo Da Vinci's, you cannot ever expect to to rise to their ranks, They use this knowledge to master the collective psyche of mankind on such an acute level that it has enabled them to control our minds like programmed robots.

Freemasonry, for example, presents symbolism that is identical to Judaism because both are rooted in Kabbalah. The difference is Freemasonry is rooted in the esoteric elements of it, while Judaism is oriented toward the religious dogma. Religious dogma exists solely for the purpose of mass mind control, to keep people locked in restrictive paradigms of thought and virtually eliminate the chances that the masses will ever truly discover the quantum level upon which all of our lives are controlled. This doesn't mean there isn't an elite realm of Judaism that possess and utilizes the esoteric teachings of Kabbalah, but the reality is that elite, sacred knowledge is possessed by a vast spectrum of people--Jews, Atheists, Satanists, Christians, Muslims, etc., etc.. They control the entertainment industry, the music industry, pharmaceuticals, all natural resources, precious stones and metal, the governments of all nations, and yes, the Vatican. They control the food and water supply, all political dialog and the money supply. They determine the distribution of wealth. They murdered Kennedy. They orchestrated the Holocaust as well as the 9/11 attacks. They USE war and wealthy to manipulate world affairs. Nothing that affects humanity on that monumental a scale happens without their hand in it. There are benevolent and malevolent individuals who make up the upper echelons of the initiated, the ruling class, and they are involved in a perpetual war with one another. Their actions affect every minute details of our daily lives, including our perceptions of it.

edit on 4/7/12 by requires1231 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Look. Regular jews dont have a clue whats going on. The leadership though is using them. Same as whats going on in every country. According to evidence(yeah i know it could have been altered) We should be mad at the saudis. They are having their cake and eating it as well. The bad thing here is that Common jews are not usually wanting to expand the country.Still they are lumped together with "the zionist"

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Oh my bad, I guess a huge thread full of evidence of the involvement of Israel in the 9/11 attacks is "Off Topic".

Gee, I guess I should just switch sides and start yelling "Anti-semite" at everyone, cuz, ya know, that's so productive and all.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

You call that dross evidence ? Do you seriously think Mossad agents were driving around in a van on 9/11 with a mural on the side showing the Towers, 9/11, and an AA plane crashing into them ?

It's an obvious fake and was dealt with here long ago :-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't believe the "official story" 100%.
I don't believe any "conspiracy theory" 100%.

However, I am suspicious about the events of that horrific day.

I suspect the American secret service, and probably the British, have their suspicions too.

But suspicion is one thing; getting the evidence is another.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately those "first" class researchers don't get even the simple facts straight..

“First is disbelief, and what I show them immediately afterwards is an interview with a Danish demolitions expert named Danny Jowenko, and it shows the third building at the World Trade Center going down - WTC7.”

DUTCH The guy is DUTCH ! Dutch as in from the Netherlands aka Holland.

I hate race/nationalism wars with the wrong people/countries.

Without kidding it is sometimes hopeless to see how much some people know about countries, except when they bomb them....

Edit: Even when they bomb them...

edit on 7-4-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by Alfie1

Oh good, another jew-hate rant; just what we need.

Somebody "asserts" something. Translation = I don't have a shred of evidence but that is how I would like it to be.

funny...so many innocent people are in guantanamo, but then when there are actual suspects,...
you have Dancing Israelis celebrating 911, actuall suspects... and they were sent back to Israel

no shred of evidence...
No OBL has never bin charged..thats right because there was no evidence
Saddam hated alCIAduh!..(Mo WMD)

If inquiring into that is JEW HATE
then you might as well scream GUILTY!

antisemitism its a trick...we always use it

edit on 7-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Just from watching this video, this woman has said it all! She blatantly and openly admits that the Israelis use the Holocaust and anti-semitic accusations to stop criticism of Israel, and brags about how many Jews are in positions of power and influence in Government.
There. ladies and gentlemen, you have the evidence laid right in front of you, this woman is a former Israeli Cabinet Minister, so her statements can be construed as being the approved methods of the Israeli Government, so any people on here that want to throw the Holocaust or anti-semitism around can know that their little game is up, we see through their tricks!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It is a fallacy of logic to assume that because SOME are implicated, it must be the case that ALL are implicated. However, this tactic has been used in this thread several times already so as to discredit introspection into this topic by falsely labeling it as a 'Jew-hate thread,' 'Anti-Semitic,' etc., e.g. 'If you entertain the proposition that some citizens or political figures of Israel are accused of malicious involvement against the United States, then (insert unconditional Anti-Semitic accusation).' The straw-man fallacy aims to discredit an opponent by misrepresenting the opponent's argument and attacking that misrepresentation. It tends to derail the argument (as is happening now by my very explanation of this tactic), and aims to maintain that derailment. Luckily, it appears that several members already see through this and are justifiably irritated with such unwarranted and malicious accusations being leveled at them.

On the other hand, I think it is bad form (and extremely offensive) to use the phrase 'annihilate Israel,' within the thread-title as describing the potential outcome of the mass-awareness of this bit of information, and only serves to implicate the thread in a very negative light at one's first glance; thus, understandably irking our Jewish and Israeli forum members, leading them to initially discredit this topic as being 'anti-Israel.'

edit on 7-4-2012 by kissy princess because: second paragraph

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Hey, they missed out my favourite bit about Zionist Jewish criminals eating Christian babies.

But anyway, I thought this was supposed to be an objective discussion about Israel's supposed involvement.

So why do you keep bringing up religious groups and calling them this or that...

How does belonging to a religion make you a "Semite" anyways...

The only antisemitic group around is Israel and you know it, they are attacking them all the time.

Is it not hilarious that OS defenders are all Israel defenders...methinks the final straw has been cast.

Kick out the impostors from Israel before someone DOES IT FOR YOU !!!

Our planet does not have need for your warring kind, full of hate, lies and deception.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I do believe that a lot of * Jewish americans* ect as well as AMERICANS within the Bush regime pulled off 911 because it benefits both parties. Connect the dots... Whose fighting who and what's the outcome? What outcome do they want.

To blame Israel alone.... Not even close. We have evidence of certain Americans and what their rolls were.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join