March 2013..What will YOU do ?

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
March 2013 is,by current law,when everyone will be required to accept a biometric chip implant under Obamacare passed last year.
To refuse means you forfeit all medical care for life.
CONSPIRACY TIME:
Think outside the box a sec.Who is most likely to refuse the implant?
Conservative Christians who believe this is the Mark of the Beast spoken of in Daniel and Revelation.
Who are the current administrations most vocal opponents?
Now what happens to those same people who have forfeited all rights to[legal] medical care if there is an epidemic of,say,bird flu?or anthrax?Or anything virulent?
Take the chip or die?
Who will weep over the loss of 50 million religious conservative voters?
Remember the quote.."clinging bitterly to their guns and their religion"?
What will YOU do next March?




posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
March 2013 is,by current law,when everyone will be required to accept a biometric chip implant under Obamacare passed last year.
To refuse means you forfeit all medical care for life.
CONSPIRACY TIME:
Think outside the box a sec.Who is most likely to refuse the implant?
Conservative Christians who believe this is the Mark of the Beast spoken of in Daniel and Revelation.
Who are the current administrations most vocal opponents?
Now what happens to those same people who have forfeited all rights to[legal] medical care if there is an epidemic of,say,bird flu?or anthrax?Or anything virulent?
Take the chip or die?
Who will weep over the loss of 50 million religious conservative voters?
Remember the quote.."clinging bitterly to their guns and their religion"?
What will YOU do next March?



Wait, what? Can you provide any sources to the fact that Obamacare requires a biometric chip on X date?

Edit: i.e. Bill Text or documentation from official sources within the bill itself?
edit on 7-4-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg
 

Ditto to holodomor's comment: if you are going to make such extraordinary claims as you have done in your OP, Homedawg, please provide some sources. Legitimate sources, like documents housed on govt websites, for example.

If you cannot provide any such sources, then at least let us now the basis for your claims so that we can investigate further. You must have obtained this "information" somewhere.

Thank you.

Mike



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's been on Steve Quayle,Stan Deyo,Infowars and a couple more...Before it's news had a squib on it....I'm about to get off work and go to bed ,if someone else doesn't find a link I'll get it tonight...it's on there..I don't know how you missed the stink it caused about 2 months ago...sorry about the delay on your link
edit on 4/7/2012 by Homedawg because: Sp



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
It's been on Steve Quayle,Stan Deyo,Infowars and a couple more...Before it's news had a squib on it....I'm about to get off work and go to bed ,if someone else doesn't find a link I'll get it tonight...it's on there..I don't know how you missed the stink it caused about 2 months ago...sorry about the delay on your link
edit on 4/7/2012 by Homedawg because: Sp


I would greatly appreciate a link.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

There are alot of sites with info on this. They can put that chip where the sun doesn't shine lol
I will not take it.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg
 


You started the thread, so you should be the one providing the links to back up your claims -- preferably in the OP.

However, as you don't seem to even have the reference material to hand, you can find the full text of H.R. 3200 here.


Yes, there was quite a "stink" about it a few months back, and other threads on ATS (like this one, this one and at least two others) established that the claims are bogus.

So as you seem aware that the topic's already been dealt with quite thoroughly I'm not sure why you're bringing it up yet again. Do you have a new angle on this?

Mike

EDIT: I'm not implying that our various governments wouldn't like to do what you claim. I think that FB and other sites give them quite a bit of data on us for now, but doubtless they'd love to do exactly what you claim eventually. But they haven't pushed such a law through yet.
edit on 7/4/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
www.snopes.com...

There are alot of sites with info on this. They can put that chip where the sun doesn't shine lol
I will not take it.


Snopes kills the story.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMikeYes, there was quite a "stink" about it a few months back, and other threads on ATS (like this one,


correct

closing





new topics
top topics
 
2

log in

join